[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What I am about to tell you will blow your mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 15

I came across a secret I am first one to find out. Prepare your butts because this is big fags.

You know Super Mario 2 for NES? It always seemed different right? You cant stomp on people and you need to throw things, waddup with that? Whyz is no other Mario game like it?

After years of research, I am making this topic of my PhD research I learn the truths Nintendo tried to hide.

Prepare for truth!

Super Mario 2 is really Doki Doki Panic. What you ask!?!?oneoneone

I explainz. You seez thez reskinned Mario characters into Doki Doki Panic, added run feature, and make small change and release as Mario games!

Crazies! I can post proof if you require it. See pic.
>>
Even in grade school in the early 90s everyone knew this
>>
>>3549720

lies

I am first one to discover this. It took years of research. I will win nobel prize for discovery of dis
>>
>>3549716
Shameful. I hope someone at Nintendo lost their job over this.
>>
No I don't think this is true

Why would nintendo fake a game like that? It sounds like rumors to me

I have an uncle who works at nintendo and he has never said anything about this
>>
this isnt even funny, man
why make this thread
>>
>>3549727

Nintendo has killed people to keep this secret

>>3549730
>>3549730

I couldnt believe it either but I show you more proofs. He might not know this is secret all the way to top of nintendo

>>3549731
Nintendo agent detected. You cant stop truth I am onto you.
>>
Not the only time this happened.

Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine is a Puyo Puyo game with a texture hack.

Decap Attack is a reskin of a game based on Magical Turban (though it is somewhat different in gameplay terms)

So what else is there?
>>
File: th (1).jpg (9KB, 186x300px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
9KB, 186x300px
Did you know?

Mario didn't originally originate in Super Mario 64, contrary to popular belief.

His first appearance actually pit the pudgy against the famous Donkey Kong from the hit games,New Play Control: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, and Donkey Konga. Mario was the final boss in these games, but he went under a different moniker; King Jumper Man.

You can add evil bad guy to Mario's ever expanding list of jobs.
>>
[serious]
it actually started conceptually as a Mario game and went full circle
[/serious]
>>
>>3549716
Lies, untruths and falsehoods, all!

It was Harry Potter and the Fucking Wizard, you bozos
>>
Nice photoshopping loser.
Why go around spreading lies? Is it fun to you?
>>
>>3549735
I like how they bothered to slightly change the stars, as if to say "that'll fool them"...
>>
It was originally supposed to be a Mario game but they couldn't get the license.
>>
File: 0006.jpg (76KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
0006.jpg
76KB, 512x448px
What you don't know is that Doki Doki Panic was actually a Gradius game first.
>>
>>3549716
>Doki Doki Panic

but it's Donkey Donkey Picnic
>>
>>3549921
okay, now this makes more sense than that stupid Mario theory.
>>
File: doki doki hyrule.png (5KB, 256x232px) Image search: [Google]
doki doki hyrule.png
5KB, 256x232px
>>3549921
but that was a Zelda game
>>
>>3549724
This was common knowledge after Mario 2 came out. Even kids that didn't have a NES knew this.
>>
File: Neo.jpg (161KB, 608x819px) Image search: [Google]
Neo.jpg
161KB, 608x819px
I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us, you're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end, I came here to tell how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world...without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries; a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.
>>
>>3549735
Where are you right now, OP? This information is very interesting. We should meet in person to discuss it.
>>
File: bleh.png (6KB, 256x232px) Image search: [Google]
bleh.png
6KB, 256x232px
>>3550013
Castlevania called, they want their game back
>>
Threads like this are why we need more mods or have mods pay more attention to the board, this shit shouldshould've been down by now.
>>
File: 13872204681325.png (190KB, 406x452px) Image search: [Google]
13872204681325.png
190KB, 406x452px
>All the uptight fags in this thread who don't know satire when they see it.
>>
>>3549716
You need to get laid.
>>
Doki Doki Panic was actually originally going to be SMB2, was changed for the JP release, then was restored for the NA release.
>>
>>3549716

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSB9SZvtP2I
The "gaming history" ™ of DONKEY DONKEY PICNIC RUNS DEEP.
Dont watch the gaming historian video. he is a retard.
WATCH THIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL9o9zzCUsQ
>>
>>3549724
The game
>>
>>3550689
Mods are one thing.
There should be a special kind of law just for the torture, enslavement and eventual slaughter of idiots like op.

It's not even funny.
>>
>>3550812
It's too obvious to be satire.

"Hurr, did you know that if a pothole has water in it, it is still a pothole?! Durr!"

Also, same fag. Stop trying to defend your shitty thread.
>>
>>3549921
DESTROY THE WART
>>
>>3550841
>>3550834
What we need is for you not to be a dumb baby and feed trolls without even sage.
Though police and content monitoring is how you end up with reddit/facebook/the current sad state of the internet
>>
>>3549716
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIWeOmlwQ-U
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
I also think that Doki Doki panic was unlicensed by nentendo
⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉‼‼
>>
File: Wart and Co.png (339KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
Wart and Co.png
339KB, 600x347px
'bout to blow your fucking minds bro but listen

You know Birdo?

Yeah. In Japan, it's totally a dude.

I know right???

Also Toad is giving us the middle finger.
>>
>>3555204
I always liked Mouser's badass shades. Even though he looks like a rat. Also is his name supposed to be like bowser?
>>
>>3550812
>my meta thread is clever, original, and "le ironic lel"
>you're all just haterzzzz!

Leave and don't come back.
>>
>>3550812
/vr/ is the most autistic board so this is not surprising.
>>
Winter is coming.
>>
File: w.gif (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
w.gif
70KB, 500x500px
>>
File: Capture.jpg (28KB, 298x225px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
28KB, 298x225px
>>3550619
You sure it wasn't reskinned from Titenic?

Also GBA birthday.
>>
>>3559635
that doesn't even look like a swastika
>>
>>3560369
That's the point.
This is a satire thread.
>>
>>3549751
I was just about to post this! GO TO JAIL! UH, GOT TO JAIL!
>>
>>3550820
Well then, knowing now what Yume Koujou was and what it stood for, it'd be really cool if it happened again. Nintendo could even do a remake of Doki Doki Panic. I don't speak Japanese that well yet but I'd love to hear from someone who went to Yume Koujou 87 and know what it was like.
>>
>>3549716
>So. Anyone remember Mario 2? Sure you do. At the time, we all thought it was another "black sheep" NES sequel like Adventure of Link or Simon's Quest; but in actuality (for those of you who aren't in the know), Nintendo pulled a diabolical switcheroo on American gamers back in 1988. The Super Mario Bros. 2 with which most of us are familiar was originally an entirely different game called Doki Doki Panic. Nintendo simply made a few tweaks here and there, gave the characters Mario facelifts, and then shipped it off to American shores as the sequel to Super Mario Brothers. Why? Well, because the Nintendo higher-ups decided the real Super Mario Brothers 2 (later known as The Lost Levels in Super Mario All Stars) would be too difficult for American audiences. And honestly, it probably would have been. In all fairness, the "real" Super Mario Brothers 2 wasn't much of a loss at all: it's like the Nintendo execs gathered in their board room in '87 and said, "All right. We've just put out the biggest and best video game ever. Now we must get to work on the sequel, which naturally must use the same engine and graphics as the first game and be as maddeningly difficult and frustrating as our programmers' ones and zeros can allow. IT IS THE ONLY WAY." Enter poison mushrooms, backwards warp zones, and Piranha Plants that don't play by Piranha Plant rules. I'll take a doctored Doki Doki Panic almost any day.
>>
File: Level3.gif (79KB, 1280x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Level3.gif
79KB, 1280x1008px
>>3559635
>>
>>3555235
I always figured it's a play on the name of german gun manufacturer Mauser.
>>
>!?!?oneoneone
oh man it's like a time warp
>>
File: 40b.jpg (28KB, 600x623px) Image search: [Google]
40b.jpg
28KB, 600x623px
>>3561695

Do you have proofs?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.