[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo 64 Anthology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

Did you guys ever back this book? I'm waiting for my copy to ship over here and looking foward to it.

It's basically an encyclopedia on every n64 game ever produced. Talking about their reviews sales, and even some n64 ads from the 90s. It's coming to the states in afew weeks, but shipped in europe already.
>>
uhh?? why wouldnt they make this for a console with more than 10-15 good games???
>>
>>3548510
There's some nice hidden gems on the n64 besides the obvious mario and zelda.
>>
>>3548513
Word. That's why I said 15 instead of 3.
>>
File: fbzUm1t.jpg (81KB, 499x442px) Image search: [Google]
fbzUm1t.jpg
81KB, 499x442px
>>3548516
>>
>>3548510
I would like to personally thank you for making the first response to this thread a load of putrid garbage. You are truly the savior of all mankind.
>>
>>3548516
>>
File: bangaion64.jpg (173KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
bangaion64.jpg
173KB, 1200x900px
>>3548510

>n64 thread
>someone says it only has a 10 games
>anons make lists of over 50 games
>"but these games aren't good!"

Every time.
>>
File: TBTLogo_iTunesAlt2[1].jpg (112KB, 1920x951px) Image search: [Google]
TBTLogo_iTunesAlt2[1].jpg
112KB, 1920x951px
>>3548516
Told English malt liquor
>>
>>3548535
>thinks there are 50 even playable games on N64
>>
>>3548541
Fuck yourself nigga
>mad he never had a 64
>>
File: 1472051623261.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472051623261.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>3548516
OH SHIT
>>
>>3548541

You sound like those underage kids from /v/ who won't touch anything from before they were born

>ew this game is old!
>>
>>3548543
>>3548520
>>3548516
>>3548510

Awful samefag
>>
>>3548526

/vr/ is incapable of discussing N64 without the "nogaem" meme. I don't know why, maybe /v/ leaked too much.
>>
>>3548550
Just ignore those shitters.
>>
>>3548546
Or, you know, a gamer that's been around since fucking Pong that saw the industry cater to a new generation of non-gamer idiots with slick, style-over-substance bullshit pseudo-gaming in the mid-90s.

I knew it was over when people actually believed Nintendo's paid hype for Super Mario 64, a game that absolutely rapes good gameplay and is shamefully horrible compared to older Mario games.
>>
>>3548570

You again?

I doubt you're as old as you say. If you are, please seek help. You fucked up in life way too much.
>>
lol i got a pal 64 xmas when it came out in the uk. the console has VERY FEW GOOD GAMES. why do people struggle with this? the n64 magazines were like pamphlets, even when they covered import games. in b4 idiots mentioning Glover or that chameleon game, l0l. face facts, 90% of the tiny n64 library is dog shit.
>>
>>3548584
>you fucked up in life
How so? By actually being intelligent enough to advocate for actual gameplay over gimmicky shit gameplay? Sorry, kids, but I'm going to continue to beat you over the head with this until you fucking believe it, because it's the truth.
>>
>>3548591
>lol
>i
>pal
>l0l

Why are N64 haters so dumb? Not even trying to defend the console, but every time I see people shitting on it, they write in the most awful possible way, like straight up grade schoolers.

Is it elaborate false-flag by Nintendo fanboys or what?
>>
>mfw I just wanted to create a thread for people to know about this cool book and reminisce about the n64
>instead got a thread filled with b&t and shitters.

Come on, if I wanted whiny shitposting I would have went on /v/
>>
>>3548608

What does the book include?

I'm often indifferent for non-official books, seem like a glorified printed wikipedia.
Sell it to me.

And yeah, /vr/ is sometimes nastier than /v/. It's just a bunch of shitposters but they shitpost a whole lot, especially during week ends.
>>
>>3548614
Here's the kickstarter page with info: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2099439603/nintendo-64-anthology-the-ultimate-book/description/

Book has info on all n64 games, and interviews with various developers like ex-Rare employees. Really cool illustrations and ads from the era. Although the campaign is done, you can buy the book from their website in English.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.