[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just picked this up for 65$. Did I do good? What games should I get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1270.jpg (130KB, 750x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1270.jpg
130KB, 750x819px
Just picked this up for 65$. Did I do good? What games should I get?
>>
EarthBound, E.V.O, Hagane are all good games
>>
Not bad. Not a "steal" by any means but not bad.
>>
>>3541350
Ignore this faggot. He's just posting high cost carts. They are good games but aim for some of the better ones like Mega Man X, Yoshi's Island,Donkey Kong Country, F-Zero, Super Metroid, and Gradius III. There are plenty of others, but those are all fantastic games that won't set you back by much.
>>
Git da Chrono trigger. Hunnid Dolla, pay up now little nigga.
>>
Just make sure you clip those tabs so you can play SFC games.
>>
>>3541347
get a flashcart
>>
>>3541347

Maybe you should just google a fucking top 10 list you fucking queer.

Jesus Christ how hard is it. Wikipedia has the entire game list available and most of them have pretty substantial pages.
>>
>>3541448
Maybe you should fuck off back to /v/ before I lick your ass into another dimension you butthurt underaged faggot.
>>
>>3541347

One controller, scratched unit, one good game and two OK games.

I'd a paid 50 bucks. Off by 15 anon, not bad. Now go get Earthbound.
>>
You just now for the first time in your life own an snes console? Don't bother hipster scum.
>>
>>3541556
Yeah, cus why would we want anyone to discover the things we love, right? Fuck you anon. You're a part of why this board is trash now. People can try things we love, there is no issue with that, just like you can try *new* games if you want. Just quit with the stubborn fuckery and let people enjoy themselves you cunt.
>>
That version of Super GnG is horrible. Should get the Capcom Generations version for Playstation and Saturn. Super GnG is already a poor game, when compared to Ghosts N Goblins and Ghouls N Ghosts, but the SNES version makes it even worse. It's plagued with slowdown so badly that it makes an already sluggish game near impossible to enjoy, especially if you've already played the first two.
>>
File: penguinposting.gif (63KB, 1000x1192px) Image search: [Google]
penguinposting.gif
63KB, 1000x1192px
>>3541470
>gets called out for being lazy and begging to be spoonfed
>gets all defensive
>thinks other anon is the one who should go back to /v/
>>
File: 1458091099165.png (316KB, 432x413px) Image search: [Google]
1458091099165.png
316KB, 432x413px
>>3541612
You think a newfag like you can just sit there and meme text at me? Think again kiddo I'm making one HELL of a thread about you on /vip/.
>>
File: justdreamsnow.jpg (246KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
justdreamsnow.jpg
246KB, 1000x1502px
>>3541617
>>
File: 1474839034540.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474839034540.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>3541612
that wasn't me, but how is starting a thread to talk about snes games on /vr/ lazy? even if it was lazy you clearly have an assload of free time with nothing better to do. lol
>>
>>3541567
You just discovered youtube stars, that's all. You are part of why the retro community is trash now.

hipster cunt.
>>
>>3541752
>"shit they figured out my argument is trash... better say they're hipsters who didn't grow up with this shit!"
Come on. Literal 0/10 argument dude.
>>
>>3541752
lol yeah I'm sure you really elevate the community with your great insights.
>>
>>3541347
Well it would help if you would tell us what kind of games you like...

But heres some good ones.

Super Adventure Island 2
Mario All Stars
Super Castlevania 4
Castlevania Dracula X
Yoshis Island
Breath of Fire 1 and 2
Final Fantasy 2 and 3
Super Metroid
Mega Man X
F-Zero
Mario World

Theres tons of fun games. If youre looking to buy multiple really expensive games like Mega Man X2 and X3, Hagane, Chrono Trigger and stuff like that just buy a SD2SNES.
>>
>>3541347
Honestly pretty good price. These things are getting so fucking expensive.

Get a flashcart.
>>
>>3541347
Nice. Get Super Metroid.

Super Mario World and A Link to the Past are good too.
>>
Nice OP, i like what you got for the price.

Myself? I got bashed by anona because i bough chrono trigger for $100
>>
you did good jimmy u did good

chronno trigger
mega man x
killer insctinct
super mario all stars
a kirby game
zelda a link to the past
samurai showdown
mario kart
>>
>>3541612
What's the difference between this thread and a thread about favorite SNES games?
>>
>>3541347
Megaman X 1-3
Final Fantasy IV/VI
Lufia 1 & 2
Final Fight
Captain Command
Secreet of Mana
Chrono Trigger
Breath of Fire 1 & 2
Donkey Kong 1, 2 & 3
About any Super Mario (honorable mention to RPG and Yoshi Island)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Any Castlevania
Super Metroid
F-Zero
Terranigma
I'd say the Strike trilogy (Desert, Jungle & Urban), but these are better on Mega Drive/Genesis, if you ask me.
I'd used to enjoy a lot of Goof Troop as a kid, but never replayed as an adult.
Disney's Aladdin
Zombies ate my neighbors

If you can into moonrunes and actually find these:
Final Fantasy V
Seiken Densetsu 3
>>
>>3541347
That's a little high, but it's not yellowed out, and you can't go wrong with ghouls and ghosts
>>
OP, do yourself a favor. Snip the plastic tabs in the cartridge slot so you can play super famicom games. There's a ton of great ones that never came out stateside and you don't need to know Japanese to play.
>>
File: 45443.png (50KB, 122x171px) Image search: [Google]
45443.png
50KB, 122x171px
>that's too expensive, you can find it for cheaper
>can't find it for cheaper
>>
>>3541347
In today's world you did fine. The store near me is selling SGnG for $35 and snes for $60. So basically you got almost 3 games for free and SGnG is a classic so good job on that. SNES has a massive library so you would have to tell us your favorite genres. Also... just look through IGN's top 100 list.
>>
Another successful bait thread. You faggots bite every single time, lol.
>>
>>3541347
>Did I do good?

Why do feget game collectirs always ask this?
>>
File: 1471224056052.jpg (27KB, 635x394px) Image search: [Google]
1471224056052.jpg
27KB, 635x394px
>>3541612
>spoonfed

You cocksuckers are the fucking worst.
If you don't want to talk about a subject, then why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>3541448
>taking the time to bitch
>too lazy to just hide the thread

Nothing valuable to say, but you just have to reply regardless. That's pathetic.
>>
>>3541752
Come on dude, some people just never had the chance to play some particular consoles and they want to try them now. For example, I only played SEGA consoles and PC growing up and I had never had a NES/SNES/N64 until this year.

Even if they're just getting into old games now, it can still be ok with the right intentions (so not hoarding expensive carts for hipster cred or playing games to boast about it).
>>
>>3549379
Plenty of people want in-depth discussion. Entry-level shit of this caliber has been talked to death and is just one google search away. OP doesn't even tell us what genres he's into, or ask about hidden gems or whatever.
>>
File: OrcEltonJohn.png (14KB, 488x636px) Image search: [Google]
OrcEltonJohn.png
14KB, 488x636px
>>3541752
That's right, the retro community is trash because of people buying consoles to play them, not because of entitled gatekeeper faggots like you.
>>
>>3550827
You only get to play if you kept all your consoles and games from the time they were new until now :p
>retrogames community
I count it as a good thing when i meet people still playing the retrogames
Common interest
And with everdrives and emulators its more poppin than ever
>>
>>3550891
what if I sold them to jewstop when I was a naive child and want to buy them back now?
>>
>>3551958
Your contribution is appreciated.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.