[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good are you at Fighting Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 26

File: streetfighter3.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
streetfighter3.webm
2MB, 480x360px
How good are you at Fighting Games
>>
File: Chad_daddy.jpg (11KB, 211x212px) Image search: [Google]
Chad_daddy.jpg
11KB, 211x212px
silver league in sf5, so not very good.
>>
>figure out cheap AI exploits to win single-player mode
>brag about how good I am
>play two-player match and get destroyed
Every time.
>>
File: Joseph.png (26KB, 1122x313px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph.png
26KB, 1122x313px
Pic related
>>
Around the level of baked potato.
>>
>>3531706
I used to play SSFIIT competitively but I have no idea how good I am nowadays
>>
I can pull off a hadoken
...sometimes
>>
File: vsav.jpg (126KB, 850x1207px) Image search: [Google]
vsav.jpg
126KB, 850x1207px
Also post your favourite fighting game, mains, etc.
>>
i can't even reliably press two buttons at the same time in beat 'em ups, not even gonna touch 'em.
>>
Mediocre, I can beat the shit out most casuals but actual pro players would destroy me in a matter of seconds.
>>
>>3531706
Reasonably good… When I play KoF'98 on Fightcade, I often get destroyed by Koreans and other Mexicans. But when people get less crossup/mixup/reset-happy or simply predictable, I can beat them. But it's all no use… I'm in Russia, and even on wired connection the ping is very apparent.
>>
Played ever since SFII SNES.
I can destroy my friends, but I crumble at events.
>>
>>3531706
medium-average. I mostly played SF saga, soul blade, tekken saga, rival schools, bloody roar and related psx games like destrega, cardinal syn, etc...
>>
Better than everyone I know, worse than everyone else.
>>
>>3531706
Been playing fighting games a long time so I think I'm at least above average, of course love the 2D Capcom fighters like Darkstalkers, 3rd Strike and the Alpha series, but man SNK fighters do not get enough love.
>>
File: Akuma dollar.jpg (266KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Akuma dollar.jpg
266KB, 1280x960px
>>3531706
Good enough to be that "one player" among my friends thanks to sibling rivalry in my childhood, bad enough to get my shit wrecked online thanks to shit internet.
>mfw there's no middle ground between local play and online when it comes to skill level
>>
>>3531839
I'm a Demitri main

I'm not good enough to be a BB Hood main despite her being my favorite character.
>>
I used to be really good at SF2, but the new fighting games are way too fucking fast for me. SF2 Turbo was too much for me.
>>
depends on the game really

Id say middling? Tourneyfags will eat me alive but I can do well in casual play
>>
File: 58998773_p2.jpg (58KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
58998773_p2.jpg
58KB, 512x512px
>>3531974

>Fellow Demitribro

His ass is too good, I couldn't pick another character even if I wanted to
>>
File: yosSC2art1.jpg (109KB, 446x625px) Image search: [Google]
yosSC2art1.jpg
109KB, 446x625px
I kick my friends asses at fighters, but I've never played online .fighters, so I'm probably not that great
>>
>>3532029
The midnight pleasure setups are ridiculous.
The only player I get to play who doesn't fall for my bullshit is a Zombie player who plays on fightcade regularly. I really need to start playing on there.
>>
File: 52070939_p1.jpg (142KB, 610x577px) Image search: [Google]
52070939_p1.jpg
142KB, 610x577px
>>3532035

Yeah, getting a knockdown on somebody with him and then just going to town on them really is the best. I want to pick Jedah up too but all that airdashing is hard to be consistent with.
>>
>>3531839
I main Aulbath in Vampire Savior and Vampire Hunter, but my favorite fighting game is either Marvel vs Capcom Classic or X-Men: Children of the Atom.
I main Jin in Marvel vs. Capcom
Cyclops in X-Men: Children of the Atom.
>>
>>3531839
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage to the Future, but I really hate the anime.
>>
>>3531839
Huitzil is my nigga in hunter
Too bad nobody plays that game now because it's one of the few fighters I would like to play
>>
File: Young Josef.gif (2KB, 76x116px) Image search: [Google]
Young Josef.gif
2KB, 76x116px
>>3532164
I trust you play as Best Character?
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 145x170px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 145x170px
>always think I'm pretty good at fighting games
>go on fightcade
>get my ass beat by Brazilians everytime
>>
>>3531706
You think Justin wong ever recovered from this? Spiritually I mean. You think this still haunts him to this day?
>>
>>3532187
Why latinos and niggers are so good at fightmans?
>>
>>3531706
Fighters were sadly never my thing because I never knew people that were into them. Always beat the shit out of my shitter friends and did the game campaign/ladders though. I think fighters are a great genre but I just never knew people that played them, excluding super smash bros if u count that.
>>
>>3532191
probably have nothin better else to do
>>
>>3532191
It's their livelihood, essentially. It's why they're so antagonistic about it online.
>>
File: sherm521.gif (167KB, 400x150px) Image search: [Google]
sherm521.gif
167KB, 400x150px
>>3531706
Very.
>>
>>3532191
Good at fighting IRL. Same with asians, they know karate and stuff.
>>
>>3531954
Yep, same here. Played fighting games since 94 with friends and people in school and would usually dominate. Online I am horrific.

The first fighting game I played online was Mortal Kombat Deception on PS2 and I could easily hold my own and usually win with Kabal. Fast forward to Xbox 360 and Street Fighter 4 - jesus christ I could not compete with anyone. Tried some other online fighting games - I just do not have the time to dedicate to become even semi-competent against online players.
>>
File: Fighting Game Mains.png (442KB, 2310x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Fighting Game Mains.png
442KB, 2310x5000px
>>3531839
My favorite /vr/ fighting game is probably JoJo's or KoF 98/2002. I main Rubber Soul in JoJo's, but can't decide on 3 characters I want to main in either KoF 98 or 2002. Also, I have this template if you want to show who your fighting game mains are.
>>
>>3531706
Above average I guess. Just cant remember every move for every character in every game. But with the more commonly played games I can hold my own against people who spend their so called life playing.
>>
i only like doing fancy combos, im shit at mindgames and defense
>>
>>3531706
Me on the right
>>
File: VF TS Cast.jpg (2MB, 1127x1200px) Image search: [Google]
VF TS Cast.jpg
2MB, 1127x1200px
I'm pretty good at Virtua Fighter, although the game has a small scene, I'm one of the top players in my country atm. I expect a lot of strong people to pick up the game when we eventually get 6 though.

I play older KoFs a bit, and really like '98UMFE the most.

Everything else I'm pretty bad at (by FGC standards) but I do enjoy fighting games a lot in general.
>>
>>3531706
That is such a sick parry, goddamn. I never get tired of watching this.
>>
>>3532747
Goddamn did I love the VF series. It was one of the few reasons I ever regretted not having a Saturn when I was playing PS1 in the late 90's. VF3 on Dreamcast was really good and it sucks people didn't like it as much.

VF4 was fucking groundbreaking on PS2, even moreso the evo upgrade. VF5 was great too, but VF4 was the most groundbreaking.

It's true though, there is no scene for the series anymore. It's a shame, every one of them was great.
>>
File: VF TS Akira Lau.jpg (874KB, 1016x1504px) Image search: [Google]
VF TS Akira Lau.jpg
874KB, 1016x1504px
>>3532873
I wouldn't say there is no scene. I live in Sydney and we pull as many numbers at monthlies as Guilty Gear or ST. In Toronto we pulled decent numbers too, and NY still has a good scene.

It's getting harder and harder to get more people into it though, the game is getting old and since it's not on PS4 or PC most of the FGC guys don't have the console for it.

Hoping that Sega ports it to PS4 to coincide with it's release within Yakuza 6 (PC port too please, that would make things so convenient)
>>
>>3531837
>try to do a hadoken
>get a dragon punch

>try to do a dragon punch
>get a hadoken

Honestly, why did they have to make the commands so similar? In the heat of battle it's easy to slightly slip into the opposite one and it will happen from time to time no matter how good you are.
>>
>>3533096
Have you tried with a decent stick?
>>
>>3531839

I got into the Vampire series thanks to Mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NINd-68ZbbA
>>
>>3532191
the pattern was established by low income, which meant no home consoles so they went to the arcade.
>>
>>3533145

Famiclones, Segaclones and PS1 (chipped) were all the rage though.
>>
>>3531706
i m street fighter got
>>
>>3532035
You can play darkstalkers on fightcade?
>>
>>3531839
how bad would capcom fuck up if they developed a new vampire game?
>>
Gooder then you
>>
One of Favs
>>
File: RivalAkira2.png (160KB, 276x600px)
RivalAkira2.png
160KB, 276x600px
>>3531839
Recently replayed Rival Schools, I really want to git gud at using Akira because she's a total qt but in the end Kyoko is still my main.
>>
If I can only practice one fighting game what should it be?

Was thinking SFII, I love it to death but I don't know if it's still being played. And if it is, what would the longevity be?
>>
>>3533128
I don't have a stick for my PS2. Would like one but can't find one that's decent. I just use the regular controller.
>>
>>3531706
Not amazing, but getting better. I now can occasionally take matches in KOF on Fightcade, and I can pretty consistently beat people in SFIICE at the local arcade. I spent a good couple of years basically doing nothing but playing against AI so I'm working at getting rid of bad habits, but I can generally hold my own.
>>
>>3533631

What are some "bad habits" one could inherit by playing the AI?
>>
>>3531706
depends on the game I'm fairly ok in something like soul calibur, or the arcade WWE games

i ruined MK for my friends because they're FGC snobs who saw "me beating them = it's the games fault" and basically play whatever their EVO husbands tell them
>>
>>3533634
I've always wondered this too. It's not like most games hand you a sheet of 100 moves. You only have your basics and a couple specials. What could someone possibly do so wrong with them that it ruins their play for years?
>>
>>3533395
Whatever you enjoy most, really.
SFII still has a very healthy scene on fightcade, and most local communities still have SF2 players as well.

Where are you located?
>>
>>3533238
Yes, all of them.
>>
>>3531706
I'm the second best player that ever lived.
I play pretty much everything, but my favorite at the moment is divekick
>>
>>3533634
>>3533730
I wrote that before but I'll answer anyway.

Many people manage to get pretty good against AI. Then they fight live opponents and get completely destroyed. They are caught unprepared despite having wasted 200+ hours on learning the game. What goes wrong?

The problem is, virtually all fighting games use pre-programmed patterns. And it'd be fine if they reflected reality, but they do not. In SFII the AI will kick you out of the air the instance you press up—you need cat-like reflexes or mind-reading abilities to do that. It will survive any mixup, and break/prevent all throws—no live opponent no matter how good can read you that well. But then it will lose time after time to some basic shit like sweep, or fall for some special move 99% of the time. Even the most worthless scrubs will not fall for the same trick 4 times in a row.

This is the gist of the huge difference between AI and human players. Real opponents won't fall for your random super or wakeup DP. They know all the tricks and will block 100% of your attacks if you just charge at them. If you play them like you play against AI, you will feel as if you're punching the wall. Winning against live opponents is all about opening them up, messing with their head, confusing them, and straight up scaring them, until they hesitate to even move.

Mixup, crossup, ambiguous wakeup setups, frametraps, option selects and so on are the best tools against live opponents. But vice versa, they do not work at all on AI, and this is what makes it so flawed. It doesn't make you learn these tools, and only discourages you from using them.
>>
I tried to get all the characters in Tekken 3. My brother did it when he was a teen but I can't. I can't do the non-basic moves and can only really fight well with Anna.

MK is another story. I have UMK3 on SNES and the collection on PS1 but both are impossible. I can't get a single move in 75% of the time. MK4 is easier but Goro is too difficult.
>>
>>3531706
Entry level. I can occasionally throw out some specials.
>>
File: cheap strats.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cheap strats.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>3534374
>Even the most worthless scrubs will not fall for the same trick 4 times in a row.
>>
I just picked up a CIB copy of Night Warrior's Darkstalkers Revenge for my Saturn tonight. I've been fond of the series since I was a kid, there was a cabinet in my hometown pizza joint so i'm happy to own the home console version as well. Was never great at fighting games, but competent enough to slam some beers with my friends and have a good volley of matches between us. I'm working on acquiring X-Men: Children Of Atom too.

I'm watching the Darkstalkers OVA right now. Weebin' hard.
>>
>>3534374
I don't think it matters unless you're gonna play in tourneys. I play USF4 online and I don't know jack about things like frame traps, option selects, etc but still get some wins doing basically what I do against the AI. For absolute beginner level it doesn't make much difference and I think that's what most people are, amateurs who just screw around online and don't take it beyond that.
>>
>>3534374

I used to think I was good at Melee. Then one day I put the difficulty from easy to hard and learned I wasn't. I beat all the events only now, after owning the game for over a decade. I could never play For Glory online.
>>
>>3531706
Trash at them.
Maining Axl Low.

Also played some SF4, where I played Yun/Yang.
>>
>>3533096
fireballs start with down so you can't walk and do them, it also helps you cancel low attacks into them
dragon punches start with forward so you have to stop blocking/charging/crouching to do them
the ability to mess up in the heat of battle separates good players from great players, and it adds a layer of uncertainty to any scenario, even something that seems mundane
>>
>>3535237
Didn't one of the games, IV I guess, have some shortcut like you only had to press diagonal down-forward to get one of them to come out instead of the whole input? I remember reading something like that.
>>
>>3531706
I'm good enough that my friends don't find fun playing with me.

>Hey anon, I've been playing X fighting game, wanna play?
>Sure.
>Destroy him.
>Wow anon, you're better than expected, I'll have to play with my good char.
>Destroy him again.
>Let's play something else.

In the rare case when they want to keep playing they start metagaming and pick shit that's good against me, I've beaten people who brag about how good they are at games I play for the first time.
>>
>>3535241
some fighting games give you a dragon punch from two down forward inputs. i think iv did it don't quote me
>>
File: terrybogard_motw.jpg (45KB, 430x900px) Image search: [Google]
terrybogard_motw.jpg
45KB, 430x900px
>>3531839

Terry is and always shall be my boi
>>
>>3534437
You kinda suck, not gonna lie.
>>
>>Everyone says they are terrible

This explains why you all hate Mortal Kombat and SNK games.
>>
>>3535361
Mortal Kombat is a gimmick game. SNK games are awesome though.
>>
>>3535350
No, he's right, MK3 is impossible. The AI is relentless and will override your move 100% of the time if it's close enough. It doesn't even have to obey the same range rules and can throw you when you wouldn't be able to throw it. Even on very easy it gets very hard by the third guy.
>>
File: Mukuro.gif (49KB, 312x438px) Image search: [Google]
Mukuro.gif
49KB, 312x438px
>Having fun dicking around in arcade mode
>Next fight is this fucker
Might as well just kill myself
>>
>>3536029
>MK3
Vanilla MK3 is legit one of the easiest games in the series. UMK3 can be a pain (especially against Jade) but it's no real problem if you've played MKII. Trilogy is only difficult because the characters are broken.

>>3536045
I have the same problem with Joe in Fatal Fury 2/Special. Fucker is difficult.
>>
>>3534659
Yee X-men Children of the Atom is amazing.
However I think it lags a lot on the Saturn when fighting Silver Samurai but otherwise it is a good game to get.
>>
>>3534583
what happened to parry?
>>
>>3531839
post your fightcade i'm skaarj
>>
>>3531743

>figure out cheap AI exploits
I find that hard to believe since most fighting game AI is notoriously hard.

If you're talking Alpha series, Alpha 2 and I think 3 you can literally lose before doing any inputs vs. Karin.

Cody can lock you into combo's out of the game and a slew of other bullshit that makes it unfun.

I'm going to get good at Alpha 3. Just so I can trash people as R. Mika since she's a D-lister.
>>
>>3536167
UMK3 is a pain for the same reason as MKT - hugely imbalanced. And the AI was easy to abuse; Smoke can easily defeat the entire cast vs the AI, except Shao Kahn. And Shao Kahn can be caught in endless loops of pummeling with Liu Kang, Scorpion, Human Smoke, etc.
>>
>>3531913

THIS. I fucking hate it.
>>
I'm not gewd enough to be gewd, but not bad enough to be bad.
>>
>>3536847
>gewd
git gud son
>>
>Have only ever bothered to git gud at Soul Calibur and Brawl/Sm4sh
>Now moving on to 3S/anime and having to develop an offensive game
Please god, kill me
>>
>>3538117
>Please god, kill me
Why? Do you only want to play defensive?
>>
>>3538121
It's hard going from games where winning neutral 30 times was a viable strategy to games where that's strongly discouraged.
>>
>>3538131
Then why are you switching?
>>
>>3532747
Why is Mercenary Tao there?
>>
>>3538135
I've come to realize that I hate Sm4sh. It's better balanced than Brawl but is far more shallow. Playing it just feels like going through the motions
SC is fucking dead
>>
>>3538146
That makes sense. I could never get into the Smash games much, but I'm more of a traditional fighters player.
>>
>>3538117
I don't know a lot about 3S but I just play defensively and don't do too bad. Just be good at punishing. I can't parry at all.
>>
>>3531706
yes
>>
>>3538271
>>3538271
Yes isn't a proper response to the question how. English can be confusing, but just keep at it. ;^)
>>
File: sf3.jpg (24KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
sf3.jpg
24KB, 720x480px
This is the best game. Ibuki is hella fun
been playing melty lately but i suck
>>
Only good at smash
>>
>>3538653
>only good at angry birds
That's ok sport. Participation trophys all around. Personally I love SS but fightan lads hate it and don't take it serious.
>>
>>3538784

I dunno, I still smile when I remember a smash player beat low tier god at his own game.
>>
>>3538806
>a shoto character beat a grappler character

gee, whoda thunk it
>>
>>3534437
>Tekken 3
>I can't do the non-basic moves

How? The inputs are so simple and very forgiving for most of the move sets.
>>
>>3538806
>LTG
That's like beating a special needs child
>>
>>3538806
>>3540375
What the hell is a "low tier god"?
>>
>>3540381
He's a guy in the fighting games community with severe autism.
Plays mid-top tiers and then makes excuses about their viability when he loses. Not retro but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl-zbNfVcKQ
This is considered to be an unwinnable MU for Hugo.
>>
>>3540381

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0speQHbLMtU&
>>
>>3540393
Ohh so that's just his name. Makes sense.
>>
>>3538827

sup LTG.

No excuses, you just suck.
>>
>>3540393
>>3540397
Okay thanks for that, that was highly entertaining. It probably makes me a dick, but a big part of my love of fighters comes from enjoying watching people get upset when they lose.
>>
>>3540431
When he was beaten by that little white boi I think it broke him on a fundamental level

Then he got banned by twitch and all that shit.

Just a fucking loser.
>>
>>3531706
Third Strike Sucks
>>
>>3540737
Care elaborate on that hot opinion, kiddo? What about it makes it suck?
>>
>>3540397
What's the deal with Black People?
Why can't they act like decent members of society?
>>
>>3540760
>Slow as shit
>Parry System sucks
>Unbalanced

It's not Street Fighter at all
Street Fighter should be fast and about skill execution not this casual trash
>>
>>3540771
Super Turbo isn't the only game in the series, dipshit. All SF has shitty balance. Parry system I'll give you.
>>
>>3540771
>>3540775
>t. unable to parry scrubs
>>
>>3532747
>He thinks VF6 is actually going to happen in our lifetime
>>
>>3540796

Alpha counter was more balanced than Parry bullshit. See: OP.
>>
>>3540771
>3S
>Slow
>Parry
>Bad
>3S
>Unbalanced compared to 2, Alpha, 5

2/10 made me reply
>>
>>3540760
Not him but
>Meter gain on whiffed normals
>Whiffed fireballs don't give meter
>negative on hit normals in a game where f0-f2 supers exist
>Parry fucks over Zoners and characters without good chains with no real compensation
>>
>>3531706
I'm alright. Enough to tear up everyone I know in them to the point where they never play me again.
>>
>>3540813
>I literally don't know fuck about fighting games but all I see is block without damage so it's OP as fuck

Please stop talking.
>>
File: sensei.png (74KB, 243x185px)
sensei.png
74KB, 243x185px
>>3541234

>implying
>>
I main dan, and other joke characters because fuck you.
>>
File: 1416620441692.gif (219KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
1416620441692.gif
219KB, 512x480px
So I see a majority of you talking about Fightcade but I've heard nobody mention GGPO. Is it dead? Does nobody play there anymore? Also RIP Kaillera days of fightans.
>>
>>3540764
Insecurities for being the most inferior race on the planet.
>>
File: mains.png (3MB, 2550x3900px)
mains.png
3MB, 2550x3900px
I'm alright but not great, specially because of my not so good reactions.

>>3531839
My favourite game is Guilty Gear, not sure which entry though. As for mains I played May and Bridget. For other games see pic related.
>>
File: fight.jpg (623KB, 2310x5000px) Image search: [Google]
fight.jpg
623KB, 2310x5000px
>>3531706
At one time I was fucking legendary at fighters. Now I dont really fuck with em. Could be the lack of arcades.
>>
SFIV Bison > SFV Bison
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
I used to own Kiler Instinct on the snes, I mean get tha fuck out, I would owwwwwn anyones ass with CINDER, the best character barnone fuck you,

and then cinder got cut from the remastered version

FUCK RARE FUCK NINTENDO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>3531839
>Favorite
Pic related.
I love the gameplay, I love how fast it is, how it allows you to choose the speed and offense of your character, and the art is fucking awesome.
Haven't visited 2 in a long time, so I don't know how it holds. I'll probably get my hands on a xbox copy at some point.
>mains
benimaru
raiden
Yuri Sakazaki
>>
>>3531706
Rank A in Guilty Gear XX #Reload Online
>>
>>3543545

They also didn't port SNES KI to Rare Replay.
The most balanced KI is still exclusive to SNES.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.