[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GameFaqs Highest Rated Games: 01 SNES Chrono Trigger 02 VITA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: ad_lunar2.jpg (139KB, 572x768px) Image search: [Google]
ad_lunar2.jpg
139KB, 572x768px
GameFaqs Highest Rated Games:
01 SNES Chrono Trigger
02 VITA Persona 4 Golden
03 WII Metroid Prime Trilogy
04 PS3 Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection
05 PC The Orange Box
06 PS2 Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
07 SCD Lunar: Eternal Blue
08 SNES Final Fantasy III
09 N64 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
10 PS2 Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection

That's weird, man.
>>
Could you remove the non-retro titles?
>>
>>3517429
I simply dumped the top overall ratings. Ocarina of Time kept winning tournies, followed by things like FFVII and Symphony of the Night. I wonder how Eternal Blue got better ratings than Silver Star...
>>
>>3517426
>Mega CD version over the superior PSX remake
Very weird indeed, man.

>>3517429
Could you stop being a faggot sperglord? It's not gonna hurt you.
>>
>>3517426
>shit tier: the list

GameFaqs is a joke. Undertale won the last best game of all time thing they did.
>>
File: 29-snatch.gif (185KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
29-snatch.gif
185KB, 640x448px
>>3517426
It's Gamefaqs... as in a faqs site. So it's always going to be dominated by rpgs and other games with lots of secrets and shit. Also it's mostly old farts there now. I started my account in 1998.

Lunar 2 is my favorite rpg of the 16 bit era.
>>
>>3517449
Just report the triggered bitch.
>>
>>3517454
that reminds me of the first Golden Sun
>>
>>3517449
The PSX port of the Saturn remake of EB is actually worse than the Mega CD version though.
>>
Mgs on there 3 times
Chrono trigger up top
>ive had it with these goddamned trigger niggers
>>
>>3517473
But Chrono Trigger is a solid game.
>>
I thought FFVII was overrated.
>>
>>3517438
>I wonder how Eternal Blue got better ratings than Silver Star

Better game. Also I don't know that anyone would go out of their way to play the SCD version of Eternal Blue unless they like JRPGs a lot to begin with, and its a very good one in the genre. So anyone who actually played it would probably more likely like it than not.
>>
>>3517457
Not that guy, but I hope you get banned.
>>
>>3517426
It's an uncreative list, but nothing offensive. Except for the compilation s.
>>
>>3517527
Telling people to report shitposting is not, has not, nor ever will be against the rules.
>>
>>3517426
>03 WII Metroid Prime Trilogy
>04 PS3 Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection
>05 PC The Orange Box
>10 PS2 Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection

Why are they rating compilations?
>>
>>3517581
It's more like views and posts on the message board.
>>
>>3517450
And you're still salty about it.
>>
>>3517557
You have a loose definition of shitposting, kid.

Also, you'll probably get banned for abusing the report system.
>>
>>3517450
It's a really great game, so I mean... yeah.
>>
>>3518606
Yup. I saw very few people against it who had actually played it... and the few who had were those people who only heard of it because of the contest and went in looking for excuses to hate it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.