[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the most complete nes romset and where can i find it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

whats the most complete nes romset and where can i find it?
>>
Thanks for sharing anon but I think a simple google search would've done the trick.
>>
It's not very effective...
>>
>>3510671
>simple
im bad at googlin
i used to get them from bitgamer or whatever it was called
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=NES+goodset
>>
>>3510663
nointro is what you want`
>>
>>3510716
aint no intro shit compared to goodset?
>>
>>3510727
No, dumbass. No-Intro is way better than goodset. Goodnes has a bunch of useless shit that you have to wade through. No-Intro just keeps all the relevant shit and removes the rest.
>>
>>3510732
explain yourself dumbshit
>>
>>3510732
So it's not the most complete set. Please learn to read next time.
>>
Cowering, you need to stop your false-flagging.
>>
>>3510732
Waste doesn't matter when the NES roms are like 5kb each.
>>
>>3510747
Enjoy your bad dumps
>>
>>3510663
Archive.org still hosts No-Intro sets.
>>
>>3510716
>most complete
>no intro

>>3510732
>keeps all the relevant shit and removes the rest
It's not "most complete" then, might as well do a "best of NES compilation" and call it a day.
>>
>>3510753
I WILL enjoy my most complete set.
>>
can anyone provide a link for the most recent dump?
>>
>>3510735
Goodset has a bunch of pirate shit included with it and if you want to patch roms, you have to dig through bad dumps to find the proper dump. No-Intro just fucking works.
>>
>>3511021
Soooooo it's the most complete dump then?
>>
>>3511050
not that anon, but No-Intro get's you playing sooner since you don't have to extract betas and different region roms plus translations. It's just extract, drag roms to wherever you need them to be and play. You will notice a few games are missing though.
>>
>>3511080
So it takes a few seconds more to extract? How will I live without those precious seconds!
>>
>20 posts
>12 ips
hoo boy
>>
>>3510663
no-intro, it's available on the internet.
>>
>OP asks for "the most complete set"
>Anons seriously try to tell him to get no-intro over goodset
Why has /vr/ become so casualized? It used to be you plebs seemed to want to learn but now you just want to fuck up the board with your wrong ass opinions. THIS time there's no arguing that you are objectively, literally wrong if you say no-intro is more complete than goodset.

OP, goodset's objective is to be complete. It manages to do this without being insanely large by using 7zip to merge very similar roms (hacked versions, different revisions, different languages etc) into single archives. It's not that hard to automatically comb it for say "the most recent revision of all US roms" or "the latest version of all t-eng roms" especially using the free tool GoodUnMerge but it's not monkey-easy so apparently it's too hard for about half the posters itt.
>>
>>3511412
t. pretentious manchild
>>
>>3510663
so who's the lucky boy to play with this toy?
>>
>>3511412
Exactly this. What happened to the preservation of data.
>>
>>3511438
There is nothing pretentious about wanting to give people the correct answers to questions they ask and furthermore you can't assume that just because I take childish things seriously, I don't take adult responsibilities seriously as well. Ladies find me boyishly charming.
>>
>>3511628
Okay, Ferris, calm down.
>>
>>3511634
Heretofor, Ferris Bueller can suck on that.
>>
>>3511637
I never noticed how much Parker Lewis looks like Ian from Shameless (US)
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.