[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snatcher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: snitch.jpg (56KB, 488x479px) Image search: [Google]
snitch.jpg
56KB, 488x479px
Heard nothing but good things about this game, but before I download the Sega CD release is there any ports of the game with the original scenes intact and correct translation?
>>
>correct translation
That's an oxymoron.
>>
Sega CD version is great. It has all the gore but it's only missing the titties and they changed the age of that one girl you catch in the shower.
>>
>>3511159
That's the long and the short of it. Sega CD version actually has the most gore and Snatchers look the least like terminators. You can see the three titties and one butt you're missing out on if you google it.
>>
>>3510532
There's the MSX2 fan translation, but just stick with the Sega CD version. Despite some minor censorship and a few non-character name changes (most of which are for the better IMO, especially what J.U.N.K.E.R stands for), it's a pretty great localization with excellent voice acting for its time and even adds a few easter eggs. Plus it's actually a complete game even if Act 3 is a bit lackluster.

It's funny you posted the PS1 version though, that's by far the worst version. Ugly graphics and heavy censorship.
>>
>>3511179
Yeah Sega CD version is great. Voices are great
>>
There's no reason to play any Snatcher version before the Sega CD release, they don't even have a fucking ending.
>>
Somebody should translate and through the audio of the Sega CD version in the Turbo one
>>
sega cd version is as good as it gets in terms of content, just don't freak out about the handful of pixel boobs that got covered up. imo the graphics and music on scd are far better than the other versions
recently played it for the first time on wii and it quickly became one of my favorite games ever. if you have the means, you absolutely must play it on crt.
>>
>>3510532

My advice:

play it on a modded wii with very light scanlines. You can use a wii mote for the lightgun sections and its comfy as fuck
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.