[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Stuff that got past the censors Harvest Moon 1 is one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 2929292.jpg (385KB, 937x812px) Image search: [Google]
2929292.jpg
385KB, 937x812px
ITT: Stuff that got past the censors

Harvest Moon 1 is one of the few SNES games that allowed religion. It censored the alcohol (instead they drink "juice") however it's still very unambiguous that the characters get wasted and that there is a bar in town.
>>
File: taboo22.png (3KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
taboo22.png
3KB, 256x240px
Taboo on NES has titties with nipples.
>>
harvest moon wasnt released during 1920s OP, its not very edgy
>>
File: Castle_of_Dragon_(U)-easteregg.png (4KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
Castle_of_Dragon_(U)-easteregg.png
4KB, 256x240px
>While walking through the corridor to the princess after beating the last boss of the game, the Red Dragon, press and hold A + B + Select + Start + Up + Left on Controller 1. The princess, surprisingly, meets you topless.
>>
File: Mystic Defender.jpg (61KB, 1254x624px) Image search: [Google]
Mystic Defender.jpg
61KB, 1254x624px
Something that made it past censors then got noticed and changed.

I am going to resist just posting more stuff from tcrf, you will have all seen it by now.

Just put this into google if you want to see more.
the vapors site:tcrf.net
>>
>>3505723
>there will never be a shader that looks as good as this
>>
Wild woody on Sega CD. Collect a bunch of power ups in a specific order for mermaid titties.

There is no good video of this. You either have to hear some guy talk shit for the entire video, watch a good explanation on getting this secret that does not show the actual mermaid or someone doing a camcorder off TV video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_dx7lOvbcU
>>
Ganondorf vomiting out blood was censored in OOT but one of the temples has a lot of blood in the background. It's the torture one, I think it's the Shadow Temple iirc.
>>
File: 20011017.gif (47KB, 670x430px) Image search: [Google]
20011017.gif
47KB, 670x430px
>>3505723
>>
>>3505818

Both the Shadow Temple and the Well had crosses with big pools of blood underneath, very suggestive. Really not sure how they caught Ganon's puke and missed that.
>>
>>3505740
Welp, time to play Castle of Dragon I guess.
>>
I don't think NoA censorship patrol would care that much about a niche game released in 1997 to SNES
>>
File: sha incubus.gif (783KB, 250x440px) Image search: [Google]
sha incubus.gif
783KB, 250x440px
>>
>>3505821
>enter the pickle

what did she mean by this

>>3506085
>that throbbing bulge
Don't mind if I save this
>>
>>3506064

Maybe its late release is why it wasn't censored. N64 games were far less censored than SNES ones. However, it was still a SNES game so I presume the SNES era rules were still used. They did after all remove the alcohol while HM64 and other games didn't.
>>
>>3505778
There is, it's called Lottes.
>>3506064
You don't know a thing about Nintendo.
>>
naughty dog's " rings of power" has a cheat for the opening load cinematic, that took the top off the girl in the image
http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2014/09/12/naughty-dow-used-terrible-logos-nude-cheat
>>
>>3506085
What game?
>>
>>3507591
Shining: The Holy Ark
a traditional dungeon crawler
>>
>>3505778
That IS a shader, you dunce. That's why it looks like shit.
>>
File: sqoon2.gif (3KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
sqoon2.gif
3KB, 256x224px
Look at that mermaid
>>
Landstalker.

Even though it was meant as a joke which would fly over most kids' heads, we're led to believe that there's a brothel in a town because 1) only adults are allowed, 2) only wealthy people like the town's knights have the funds to get in, 3) it's known that they're going to see attractive women inside the "brothel", and 4) the customers come out of the "brothel" feeling relaxed and happy.
>>
>>3505740
Lemme guess, it's soft reset so you'd get fucked right before the ending?
>>
>>3508275

No, that's a pic of a tv.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.