[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1437435485759.jpg (43KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1437435485759.jpg
43KB, 512x384px
Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread: I Started One Anyway Edition

Didn't feel right starting a thread for my question, so might as well make it a general QTDDTOT:

Almost every NES bundle on Ebay comes with Super Mario/Duck Hunt, and sometimes Super Mario 2 & 3 as well, and they often look almost new. Are these likely reproductions?
>>
No. Those games sold millions of copies, they're extremely common and it isn't odd that they're in good condition and are clean. Even if they are reproductions you can get a refund if you report it to ebay.
>>
What's the difference between original and v1.1+ roms? Are they just patched versions of the games that made it into a later batch?
>>
>>3505567
Revised releases. Usually when the game was released in a different region they fixed bugs and glitches and censored some things.
>>
Are there any differences between roms in different regions? Like (U) (USA) (E) (J) I know that at least (J) is in another language.
>>
>>3505675
http://www.theisozone.com/tutorials/other/general/know-your-roms-a-guide-to-identifying-the-symbols/
>>
>>3505682
That literally didn't answer my question. I know the things I'm talking about are fucking country codes, I wanna know if there's a difference between them besides language
>>
>>3505729
Totally dependent on the game.
>>
I know that the 3D Master System games used special "shutter" 3D glasses, but can you get a passable effect with standard red/blue glasses? I want to play the 3D games through emulation, but most of them don't have an option to turn off the 3D.
>>
super mario bros / duck hunt is one of the most commonly counterfieted games and was one of the earliest games that had reproductions made of it.
>>
>>3506929
No, you absolutely can't substitute colored 3d glasses for shutter glasses but you should be able to figure out how to turn off the 3d effect in the emulator. Shutter glasses for PC aren't very expensive either.
>>
In Shinobi 3, what are the conditions for jumping high and double jumping? I just got fucked by the boss of stage 3. I can dodge every attack, as long as I can jump high OR double jump, but sometimes it doesn't happen.
>>
>>3505675
some games in pal regions will not play properly on ntsc consoles or ntsc televisions, and vice versa

if you're on emulator this generally doesn't matter
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.