[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daggerfall Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 57

File: Daggerfall (16).png (31KB, 280x175px) Image search: [Google]
Daggerfall (16).png
31KB, 280x175px
Share some fun builds/chars to play. How do I get full daedric armor? Is it lucky worthy? Lycantrophy or Wolfism ?
>>
File: Daggerfall (12).png (31KB, 280x175px) Image search: [Google]
Daggerfall (12).png
31KB, 280x175px
>>
File: Daggerfall (5).png (31KB, 280x175px) Image search: [Google]
Daggerfall (5).png
31KB, 280x175px
Not even one Daggerfag ?
>>
>>3502453
Always interested in this game but have never sat down and played it as it was a bit before my time and the controls always throw me off.
>>
>>3502557
How old are you? I'm 22 and I always customset the controls to play with the mouse(FPS style)
>>
>>3502585
I'm 32. Grew up on PC but never caught this one when it was out. My first tes was oblivion. How is the source port? or should I just dosbox?
>>
File: tower.gif (201KB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
tower.gif
201KB, 1066x800px
>>3502453
>fun builds/chars to play
I find acrobatic characters the most fun in Daggerfall, since it's so vertical and you can climb and duck behind pillars and stuff.
>full daedric armor
Best I've cobbled together is a full set of Dwarven armor by the end of the game.
>Lycantrophy
It's tedious and a little messed up having to maul villagers every time you travel between provinces. Those attribute bonuses though.

With mouselook and a complete key remap, the game is really fast and twitchy -- like Doom or something. It's one of the reasons I prefer DF to newer TES games, which play like slo-mo table tennis.
>>
>>3502631
>not just playing might and magic 6 at double speed at all times in realtime combat mode with haste spells and speed bonuses
do you even fast???
>>
File: review-r1130-big-1.jpg (45KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
review-r1130-big-1.jpg
45KB, 420x420px
>>3502637
>set reflexes to very high
>dump all points into speed
>make fortify speed/jump spell
It's just so fun.
>>
>>3502557
You can customize the controls to be more sane. You should give it a shot.
>>
File: 1450499205589.jpg (307KB, 640x492px) Image search: [Google]
1450499205589.jpg
307KB, 640x492px
>>3502615
> before your time

I'm 29 and played it when it was contemporary. Just admit you're not man enough
>>
>>3502770
>posturing over a fantasy life simulator
Alright boys, settle down.
>>
>>3502770
Khajiit are pointless
A race of humanoid cats, wtf?
They should get rit of this shit, just doesn't make sense
>>
>>3502770
:(
>>
My house got struck by lightning and I'm borrowing a laptop from my aunt, who will get pissy if I download anything on it, so I haven't played Daggerfall in months. Just you wait though.
>>
>>3502453
>How do I get full daedric armor?
level up a lot and then just repeat the mage quest where you have to stay overnight and kill assassins a lot. they'll all come in with a full set of random gear, and at a high enough level this generates daedric.

This is also good because you can quickly unlock enchanting and spellmaking, become invincible and then the game is a joke and I never finished it.
>>
File: daggerfallcontrols.jpg (248KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
daggerfallcontrols.jpg
248KB, 640x480px
heres a control scheme someone made up in some old thread
>>
I would like to, but it runs so slow on my laptop. I downloaded it, but I couldn't figure out how to make it run faster.
>>
>>3502615
>My first tes was oblivion
Common, I'm 22 and my first TES was Morrowind.
>>
>>3505437
Sadly I'm 32 and my first was Oblivion too. I went back and played Dagger fall though and loved it.
>>
>>3505440
*Daggerfall, GDI
>>
>>3502453
best song in best soundfont

https://soundcloud.com/kannibalizer/the-edler-scrolls-daggerfall-snowing-arachno
>>
>>3505445
http://teatimecoder.com/daggerfall-music
>>
>>3505446
I can dig this. it seems like the organic remakes either don't pronounce the "ding Ding DING" or completely leave it out, meanwhile the obvious MIDI arranges have it in there.
>>
>>3505449
I was talking about snowing by the way, sleep deprived.
>>
3.2 What good is a ship?

A. Like a house, a ship is a good place to store stuff. However, it also
allows for zero cost for traveling by ship. It can also be accessed from
anywhere, simply by changing travel mode to "Ship". This makes it much more
useful in a house.

>However, in the opinion of many hardcore fanatics, a ship takes away from the
ability to suspend disbelief. The ability to board it with the click of a
button, the fact that you can't go into port and see your ship among others,
etc. takes away from the ambiance, IMHO.
Do you guys really play this way ?
Tell me more about increasing immersion
>>
>>3506329
Well, I fucked up the greentext
>>
>>3506329
Although you instantly travel to your ship, it's worth noting that the background and area surrounding your ship is part of the world, it changes depending on where you are. It's not like you're teleported to an alternate dimension. Fast travel is already necessary in Daggerfall.

If you're a vamp it provides a place you can stay, no matter which province you're in, to sleep through the day. If you're a werewolf it helps you get around faster to avoid having to feed every time you go from place to place. It's a free place to sleep that doesn't require you to join a knightly order (which you might not have the skills for.) It's a portable place to keep your items.

I never felt that the ships were lacking in immersion compared to anything else. Lots of people play the newer TES games with self-imposed restrictions, or restrictions imposed through mods. If you want to make a point of only using the ship when you'd realistically want to travel by sea, then you can do that. The fast travel menu even gives you the option to travel by foot/horse instead of using your ship.
>>
>>3502453
With there was a bigger PC RPG community on /vr/.
>>
>>3506381
I wish*
>>
>>3506381
A lot of these games are hard to get into. When people talk about quality of life features or intuitive UI, old cRPG games would score in the negatives. I guess for some of us that's part of the charm. Gold Box games shipped with huge adventure/guide books, and who wants to flip through something like that while maneuvering through a dungeon with the arrow keys. The fixed perspectives can be disorienting, auto-mapping is a luxury. There are so many reasons why these types of games are seldom talked about in comparison to console games, or arcade games, which have simple inputs and were often designed to be accessible. Daggerfall has the benefit of being part of a popular contemporary series. Try getting /tg/ interested in any of the 2nd edition D&D adaptations -- a hard sell. And they'll be apt to say "this isn't roleplay, it's just number crunching."
>>
I played Dagerrfall when it was new and I always wondered is it possible to travel from one city(or any location really) to the next without fast travel? I tried to do this back then but the game crashed on my system so frequently there was no point trying anyway. Or is the map just for show and the engine is incapable of true open world - which I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't.
>>
>>3506408
You can walk or ride your horse from one place to the next. The geography has actual terrain like slopes and cliffs and mountains in some places, though for the most part it's pretty spare. The game is procedurally generated not modeled by hand.
>>
Who here is excited for DaggerXL?
>>
>>3506442
Not me since it has been canceled.
>>
File: logo2.jpg (443KB, 1391x572px) Image search: [Google]
logo2.jpg
443KB, 1391x572px
>>3502453
I spent 4 years playing the game 1996-2000 (obviously not 24/7). No joke and yes I know how insane that is. I think I did about 10 characters starting a new one when the old one was too godlike. I finished the main quest only a couple of times.

From today's perspective the gameplay mechanics were really simple and it was really easy to cheese them. So why? Obviously being a teenager helped - loads of free time. But what kept me going was the incredible atmosphere created by the art and music. Mark Jones was single-handedly responsible for making me get a job in gamedev.

It was the little touches that stayed with me. The different seasons with falling snow and your footsteps creating those meaty crunch sounds in the snow. I know Morrowind outclassed it in the sky department technologically but the animated skyboxes in DF were pretty too. Different biomes and different architectures made you feel like you have actually travelled a long distance.

It was like reading a book not for the plot but for the experience of the world in which it takes place. Something I also did with Feist and Gibson.
>>
>>3506406
The Might and Magic general is somewhat active but that's a very small slice of a very broad genre. It's just sad that /vr/ is so console and arcade oriented that you have a better chance of getting a good oldschool RPG thread on /v/ than here.
>>
>>3506479
what dev do you work for
>>
>>3506341
It's interesting to note that your ship actually does occupy a fixed location in the world, no matter where you have "sailed" it.

Proof (and kind of easter egg): Buy a small ship, travel to it, jump into the water and travel straight northwest until you get a "dungeon atmosphere notification". Bam, Mantellan Crux entrance. Don't enter without saving btw, you won't be able to exit again.
>>
File: DMsDFpics.jpg (171KB, 778x1042px) Image search: [Google]
DMsDFpics.jpg
171KB, 778x1042px
>>3506479
I haven't worked in gamedev for years now. I got disillusioned by what it has become. When I started out it was still a labour of love being packaged and sold by the suits because that's all they knew about. Now it's a product by the suits made by you on a conveyor belt to spec created according to focus groups. I laugh about it now but I was pretty sad when I left.

Well this is highly off-topic, sorry. Have some more from my stash of images.
>>
>>3506516
obviously that was a reply to
>>3506496
>>
>>3506516
What do you think of of the rise of indie CRPGs right now?
>>
>>3506542
Which ones do you mean?
>>
>>3506565
All of them. Games like Legend of Grimrock, Underrail, Pillars of Eternity, and Divinity Original Sin. I feel like most of them are pretty good for what they are but they're still missing something with most of them being isometric or grid based. You don't see any big open world RPGs with free movement like early TES or late M&M due to small team sizes and small budgets. I can't think of any other dev than Bethesda that still does open world first person RPGs right now.
>>
>>3506582
It's because there are too few talented programmers with the creativity to put together something innovative. They all use high level programming languages, pre-existing engines, and programs designed for making games, which is why their shit always comes out the same as stuff that's already been done.
>>
>>3506604
Engines like UE4 nowadays support massive areas and texture streaming. It should be easier than ever now to make games. I would hardly call current Bethesda's programmers talented.
>>
>>3506582
Good point, Legend of Grimrock was genuinely fun and came out of the blue - it is strictly a dungeon crawler like anvil of dawn but a damn good one. It's a exception proving a rule. Please, more of that.

As for the others you mentioned... er... I guess Divinity had nice music?

So yeah, you're right - good games are still being made, not by studios though.
>>
File: DMsDFlogo.jpg (20KB, 556x246px) Image search: [Google]
DMsDFlogo.jpg
20KB, 556x246px
>>3506604
Commercial engines are a good thing and a necessary thing if we want to move forward. It's like complaining games aren't written in asm anymore. That's because they're more complex.

If all indies look the same it's got little to do with the engines. Some indies are just not very inventive.
>>
>>3506456
What?
Posted by TheUnbeholden on Nov 24th, 2015

http://www.moddb.com/mods/daggerxl/news/xl-engine-state-of-the-project

I have not updated this site and blog in quite some time. However, despite appearances, the project is not dead. For a variety of reasons the project had to be put on hold until the beginning of next year. Despite this, there has been some progress made – which I will discuss in detail in the next few months.

Next I would like to clarify some things. Interkarma has made large strides in his own Daggerfall work (see Dfworkshop.net) which begs the question – what about DaggerXL? Is there any point? And what about Dark Forces or Blood – have they been forgotten?
I will start by being as clear as possible:

*The XL Engine is not dead and will resume with regular work, updates and builds within the next few months – by the start of the new year.
>>
>>3506635
>It's like complaining games aren't written in asm anymore. That's because they're more complex.
say that about indie mixelshit I dare you
>>
I got to the highest rank of one of the knightly orders but where the fuck is my house? I clicked receive house but its not showing up anywhere
>>
>>3507242
You were probably expecting a castle or a manor or something worth your time at all.

It's a (probably small) shitty house chosen at random from the houses in the regional capital IIRC.

I know, it's really stupid. I don't know wtf they were thinking either. I guess it would've just been too hard to just add, oh I don't know, a manor, or a small castle, to each province, that would be a player home that you can't buy but instead are granted upon reaching highest rank in the region's knightly order. So instead you just get some random peasant's shit shack. God forbid you get a reward that isn't dumb nonsensical garbage.
>>
File: 1372106859724.jpg (3MB, 1600x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1372106859724.jpg
3MB, 1600x1120px
>>3502453
I'm trying to run this in dosbox, but I only ever managed to get it working once... It usually gives me the error "looks like the daggerfall CD isn't in the drive etc"

The only time it worked was some combination of mounting a drive to be the cd, but I can't remember what I did so now I can't play it.

Is there an easier way to play this or do I have to type lines of code into dosbox for an hour to get it working every time?
>>
>>3507373
Install Windows 98 in Dosbox
>>
>>3507380
Don't be mean.

>>3507373
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Files
Daggerfall Setup is designed to make installation ez-mode.
Alternatively, there's a GOG installer.
>>
>>3507394
I downloaded the ez-mode one that installs itself, and I'm having the same problem >>3505419 is where it's really slow in the videos and when i attack. I was also unable to create an imperial, although that may have been a race new to Morrowind, like the orcs and cats I believe.
>>
>>3507419
>really slow
Check the DOSBox configuration file. For Daggerfall, you want:
memsize=32
cycles=fixed 50000

You may want to look here for further details:
http://www.dosbox.com/wiki/Dosbox.conf

>unable to create an imperial
Not an option in Daggerfall.
>>
>>3507380
how do you do that?
>>
>>3507451
http://dosbox95.darktraveler.com/w98%20part%201.html
>>
>>3507434
Thanks, I'll give that a try.

I didn't think so. I just found it weird that it showed the location, but I couldn't click on it.
>>
>>3507394
>http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Files
>Daggerfall Setup
fuck yes this works a treat. Just started a new game. GG man
>>
>>3502453
i always get started on a character in this game and tell myself im going to get really strong this time youll see etc. but then ill get to one of those time-space bending impossible 4D hyper dungeons that dagerfall is so famous for, and fall through a hole in the floor and then spend the next 4 hours just sort of sliding along the right wall, trying every possible door combination and checking every wall for a hidden door in a vain attempt to escape.

i must have done this dozens of times over the years. all of my characters have starved to death in the catacombs of this program because of my (lack of) attention span. sure is a fun dungeon crawler though
>>
>>3502615

My first TES was Redguard. I've played Redguards in every other iteration of the game since (they only one I haven't played, aside from the shitty phone games that were popular in the 2000s, is Battlespire).

Currently playing through Morrowind.
>>
DF workshop was updated

>http://www.dfworkshop.net/
>>
Little bit of info for anybody who wants the music to sound better. These links will tell you how to get everything set up, and there are some really great softsynths on there. Personally I like ChoriumRevA. It should be enough to change your default MIDI device using VMS, but you may have to fiddle with your DOSBox configuration. I made an MP3 of one of the tracks to give you an example.

Had to use pastebin because 4chan thinks I'm spamming.
http://pastebin.com/5wwsWHzf
>>
>>3507901
anchor at quest giver/entrance, teleport when you want to return.
>>
>make it out of the first dungeon
>walk for miles and miles, heading north
>keep walking
>eventually give up during a blizzard

Is there a good way to navigate in this game? did I just go in the wrong direction? or should I just keep wandering... until I hit a city or something
>>
>>3510491
You can fast travel the second you get out of the dungeon. Daggerfall city is very close by, and that's sorta/kinda where the game expects you to go, in terms of advancing the plot.
>>
>>3510501
Daggerfall city is kind of dangerous at night for unleveled characters at that point.

I always go by Gothway Garden first, to get a horse and cart, decent armor and items, and join one or two guilds. It also makes more sense from a roleplaying perspective, since it's the closest town to the starter dungeon, and your character would probably need a good rest after surviving a shipwreck.
>>
File: 1471026499140.jpg (2MB, 7680x4320px) Image search: [Google]
1471026499140.jpg
2MB, 7680x4320px
>mfw people say morrowind has good writting
>mfw I tried playing buggerfall last week
>>
>>3510491
You can walk 12000 miles and not hit a single location until you fast travel
>>
should i be looking into a daggerfall engine remake?
i tried the normal game awhile back but always had a fear of falling through the ground because it happened a few times.

also slightly related, but i'm not fond of how fast travel is the norm for daggerfall
>>
>>3502585
What is custom set? The thing that prevents me from playing is the janky controls. Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>3502453
When do i finally get a weapon better than the ebony dagger I started with?
>>
>>3513305
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8gcuNbkOvE
>>
>>3513228
>should i be looking into a daggerfall engine remake?
There are two in the works and neither are feature complete.

>i'm not fond of how fast travel is the norm
It's a necessity since Bethesda decided to go full retard and make the biggest game by land area of all time. Is there even anything out there in the wilderness worth finding? Eh I don't want to spoil it.

>>3513305
>janky controls
You can remap all the controls in the options, there's mouselook (contemporary FPS aiming) and if you click the full-screen toggle (it doesn't do what you think it does) it'll get rid of that giant awful HUD at the bottom of the screen.

>>3514126
>a weapon better than the ebony dagger
If you focused on short blade, not any time soon.
>>
File: RAUNCHY.png (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
RAUNCHY.png
37KB, 640x480px
No one said this game was going to be so raunchy....

I'm starting to get the hang of it... take on a quest, investiage a guy, travel to a town, check every house, marking them off on the map, get my lockpick up, eventually find this guy and break into his house...

For some reason the engine reminds me of terminator: future shock, also the cramped indoor areas. at least DF is more comfy than cramped though
>>
>>3515140
Originally the prostitutes were going to be a full faction with quests and unique services. You would've been able to sleep with prostitutes, and you would've been able to join them. Unfortunately it was cut (or rather dummied out, either having not been finished when the game was set to be released, or having been deemed just way too lewd.

The prostitutes are still a faction hidden in the game files, those NPCs are still marked as being members of that faction, and you can gain and lose reputation with them.

But they don't have any quests, any services, and you can't join them, so your reputation with them can only be raised/lowered indirectly by other quests that coincidentally happen to still affect your reputation with them.
>>
File: khajiit thief4.png (1MB, 957x720px) Image search: [Google]
khajiit thief4.png
1MB, 957x720px
>>3502453
>Share some fun builds/chars to play.
Unarmed

>How do I get full daedric armor?
Be high a enough level.

>Is it lucky worthy?
I assume you want to know if it depends on the luck stat. Yes it does.

>Lycantrophy or Wolfism ?
It's called lycanthropy. Wolfism just sounds dumb.
>>
>>3502557
You can change the controls to wasd with the mouse for camera movements.
>>
>finally starting my first round of daggerfall

Out of the first dungeon. Where the hell do I go?
>>
>>3515723
Straight south. There's a town within walking distance. You don't even have to fast-travel (though you can if you want to).
>>
I got a pack for the computer that includes all the tes games. Never got that far in dagger false. I got pretty far in arena though but I got stuck on an ice troll.
>>
Who D-Fend Reloaded here?
>>
>>3515224
>khajiit
Wolfism doesn't sound dumb at all, but it doesn't sound like a disease.
>>
>>3506408
Yes but you won't have fun doing it, it will take you hours and there is literally nothing of interest out there. One dot on the map is like 10 minutes of walking at the very least.
>>
>>3515785
Just don't play that one and download a patched version instead, vanilla Daggerfall is a buggy mess that is uncompletable and the disc version from the collection is just that.
It's a freeware game now, anyway, so even if you didn't own it, it wouldn't be illegal.
>>
>>3515950
There are some hidden things out in the wilderness. Like witch covens, or dungeons that aren't marked on your map.

Though yeah, it takes forever and gets boring. But that said there is a certain feeling you get when you (deciding to fast-travel as little as possible as a challenge thing) stumble upon some ruins. I remember riding my horse during winter, as a wandering Breton knight, to this far-off town. As I was riding, there was a message about an ominous feeling. I looked around and, in the distance (I was using Eye of Argonia), there was a castle there, rising up in the distance. IIRC I was in kind of bad shape, it was evening, and I was trying to roleplay going to sleep at night (which is dangerous outside, due to enemies spawning), so I decide to head up to the castle and slip inside. The entrance led into a room with two locked doors. I slept the night, then continued on my way the next morning.

A bit autistic I guess, but it has a really neat feeling. But it does seem like you're not supposed to - if you cross from one kingdom to another without fast-travel, there's a chance of gettng a really weird glitch where all the buildings everywhere disappear, and it seems to be linked to instability in general (plus the fact that, when you cross from a kingdom/province of one environment type into one with another, it just automatically shifts environments).

It would be better if they'd just programmed the thing they used to auto-gen everything to generate road textures between major settlements, and if some non-hostile fauna or NPCs appeared. Though, I have noticed that different areas have different spawns, and that "wilder" areas have much higher spawn rates and more dangerous enemies (i.e. Daggerfall has very low spawn rates, and the spawned enemies are mostly bandits, centaurs, or bears (or bats at night), whereas in the Wrothgarian mountains you're getting jumped by giants, centaurs (idk why), spriggans, and the occasional orc every few minutes.).
>>
>>3515140
It is the sane engine.
>>
>>3506516
Wellll, clearly you need to begin your own indie project. That's the only way to make games in a satisfying way: completely control it from top to bottom.
>>
>>3515951
Where do you download it from? Just from their website? Sorry for long reply I couldn't get on because I was busy? Is it the same for arena too?
>>
File: di001127.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
di001127.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
>fast travel to daggerfall
>it's night
>city gate is closed
>VENGEANCE
>what the fuck was that anyway
>decide to wait until dawn, hoping the gate would be open by then
>HALT
>you where arrested for the crime of vagrancy

10/10 No seriously, it's lots of fun.
>>
>>3506381
t. Mike Tyson
>>
Installed daggerfall, died to a rat, uninstalled.
>>
>>3517156
Installed Daggerfall, died to a rat, began my quest to git gud.
>>
>>3515723
And remember to buy the teleportation spell.
Don't do what I did and get stuck in a labyrinth of a dungeon with no appearent way out for four hours...
>>
>>3502557
it's tedious to play, anon. the character creation is the best thing about it in my opinion.
>>
>>3517353
It gets way better once you get used to the controls and level up your character a bit.

I'm having a lot of fun climbing and jumping over rooftops with a parkour-type rogue build at the moment.
>>
>becoming master lock picker and "that guy you send to find people"

I'm starting to enjoy lurking cities and picking every lock until I find my target... cold, calculated, methodical...
>>
>>3518942
Sometimes you can inquire as to a person or building's location, and they'll mark it on your map, although personality is often used as a dump stat. So if you're a rude uggo they'll just be racist or tell you to fuck off.

My favorite quests come from the merchants. Even though they're randomly generated, there's lots of them and they express more variety in gameplay than just dungeon delving. There's kidnappings, feuds, investigations -- all kinds of stuff.
>>
>>3514136
does this make the combat not swipe based?
I'd really like a more normal combat system
>>
>>3517156
how much of a faglord can you be,I at least got all the way to the skeletons on my first run
>>
>>3506479
>I spent 4 years playing the game 1996-2000

I tried playing it when it was new and it was such a buggy mess I quit and never ever gave it a second chance. I played the demo before release and we were promised those bugs would be fixed but they were not.

-move speed was different depending on your input device, and you would occasionally get stuck moving left
-Certain items would crash the game the moment you tried to pick them up.
-some monsters had no AI at launch
-Most monsters had pathing issues and would be stuck in walls
-if monsters were touching a wall when they died you could not loot their corpse
-resting was almost guaranteed to fuck you up somehow (crash the game, or permanently unequip your gear until you rebooted)

I swear 1996 was the year in PC gaming where a secret agreement was made among developers that i was now ok to have a "realease it now, fix it later" policy.

Battlecruiser 3000 and daggerfall ruined my year.

The worst part was the appolgoists and shills online. "There is no need to be angry. They will patch it soon. Stop being such a spoiled child".

tl;dr

I have not played it in 20 years. I hear is is an ok game now and I should probably give it another chance.
>>
>>3519389
A ton of patches did end up getting released, and patched Daggerfall is mostly pretty stable. There are still a lot of bugs that the patches didn't fix, but the game very rarely crashes in my experience, I've never seen anything bad happen after resting (as I've only played the patched version), and basically all the big ones were fixed, as was the monster AI.

I would recommend giving it another try. Use this link (http://wiwiki.wiwiland.net/index.php?title=Daggerfall_:_DaggerfallSetup_EN ); it's a ready-to-play Daggerfall install compatible with modern Windows systems, with all the official and unofficial patches. Just make sure to re-adjust the controls to something more sane (namely WASD for movement, and mouse view on).
>>
So I started this game for the first time and one of the 1st levels wants me to go giant hunting in a dungeon
While giants aren't that hard to handle at lvl 3,I am having a lot of problems with Spriggans,mostly because my attacks almost never hit them,so fighting against them is extremely luck based.
Any easy way to go about killing a spriggan?
>>
Man archery is a pain in the ass. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.
>>
>>3521234
When using archery, best thing to do is activate cursor mode and click on where you want to aim. You can use archery with mouse view on, but it's a pain in the ass, since you have to have your target in the direct center of the screen and even then it's finicky (especially since, given that archery's a weapon skill like all other weapon skills, there's a good chance of missing even if you actually do aim right).
>>
>>3519389
That's practically an RPG trademark at this point looking back at all the buggy releases we've had. Just look at Black Isle games and Troika games people worship and there really isn't a single stable one out of the bunch except for maybe Icewind Dale. Fallout 2 was a mess on launch too. Only stable and polished RPG of 1998 was Might and Magic 6.
>>
Is there a way to find the outdoor witch covens without looking up where they are?
>>
>>3517686
i played a few hours of it. it was just a chore to play for me even with a key layout that i spent some time configuring.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpeettBUmF4
>>
File: Screenshot_21_zps7069638f.png (85KB, 643x404px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_21_zps7069638f.png
85KB, 643x404px
I don't know if the game is still like this, but back when it was new and out, you could do a test to figure out what class you lined up as most.

You would receive certain things relating to your answers. You could go back and do the questionnaire again, and keep the original items.

OR, you could find the text files related to those questions, realise that when the game gave you items, it stated a hex code, which could be duplicated, or edited, or multiplied... You could answer one question and get a million gold. Or give yourself a full daedric armor and weapon set... as well as multiples of the legendary items.

When I was a kid, I had several hand written pages of what different hex codes meant, including integer breakdowns...
>>
File: QUESTION.jpg (17KB, 411x292px) Image search: [Google]
QUESTION.jpg
17KB, 411x292px
If I download and apply Fixed Quests and DFQFIX ,will that break my existing save file?
>>
File: Untitled.png (30KB, 1173x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
30KB, 1173x1015px
Oh hey, waddya know, it's still like that. Not hex code exactly (maybe it never was).

The files you want are the biography text files in the arena2 folder. BIOG00T0.TXT for example.

GP is gold pieces
IT is items
1 through 30 are skills (30 is a guess)

For items:
IT 2 2 2 is armor; of a specific type (gloves, chest etc); of a specific make (iron, deadric etc)
IT 3 is weapons (magic included)
IT 7 is books
IT 14 is valuables (gems, rubys)
IT 22 1 0 is a pearl
IT 3 16 8 - daedric bow (could be 17)
IT 3 18 8 - daadric arrows (if they're a thing)

and the list goes on up to IT30 I think

This is what got me into game breaking
>>
>>3502552
ask in the elder scrolls thread on /tg/
>>
>>
>>3521580
Baldur's Gate was fairly stable as far as I can remember, it came out in 98. That's why Icewind Dale was functional, it ran on the BG1 engine.

Both Fallout games had some really nasty bugs, but they were still my games of choice in the late 90s.
>>
>>3525087
>Baldur's Gate

Define stable. My unpatched copy was so buggy, you couldn't even trade without causing some glitch which multiplied your items.
>>
>>3525096
Never heard of that.
>>
Should I keep my speech on normal, or should I change it up to polite or rude? Some NPCs will get pissed if I talk to them in normal but will talk to me if I put it on polite and vice versa.
>>
>>3525096
Stable being an anecdotal "I didn't run into any major bugs when I played this out of the box". Examples of games that are not stable: Dark Sun 2, Fallout, Fallout 2, ToEE (literally would not start unpatched), VtM: Bloodlines (not as bad as people said though).

For all I know maybe it was really buggy. I honestly didn't really like Baldur's Gate at the time of its release and never got into it until I after I beat the sequel. I did put a fair amount of hours into it back then though.
>>
>>3525096
Seems like you were just fucked. I played it when it came out and didn't have anything like that. At most I'd have people getting stuck in areas.
>>3525108
Always funny how Bethesda games are pathetic bughills. Makes me wonder how they are so successful when their games have such issues.
>>
>>3525135
Not a single game in that list was made by Bethesda.
>>
>>3525176
Never said they were, but all of TES games were buggy upon release.
>>
I wonder how many locations in Daggerfall were never visited by a single player.
>>
Today I learned that you can actually zoom in on the daggerfall world map
what the fuck
>>
Just tried the Unity port and it really improves the playability a lot. Definitely hyped for when he adds quests.

Too bad the low res sprites stick out like a sore thumb even on the lowest resolution though.
>>
File: 1438026580095.jpg (35KB, 321x362px) Image search: [Google]
1438026580095.jpg
35KB, 321x362px
I've always wanted to get into daggerfall but I could never get past the time barrier and end up playing morrowind. Any mods to lessen the shock or am I going to have to suck it up and roleplay?
Also someone post the roll image
>>
>>3526203
Wait until the Unity port is done.
>>
So I went into a fuckhueg dungeon (castle necromoghan), and there's a water area, you drop down a platform and it takes you into the water. Problem is, I couldn't get back on the platform and move so fucking slowly in water I just drown.

Is there a way to swim up and down ( I Tried the "float up and down" controls but no effect) or do I just need to climb to get back on the platform. Or am I just a really shit swimmer?
>>
>>3525012
Nah it won't
Go for it
>>
>>3526502
Swimming is a bit too "realistic" in this game
IIRC the equipment you wear and stuff you carry will weight you down,and then your swimming skill will be taken into account.
Page up and Down is used to swim up and down , but the best thing you can do is pop a potion of Water Walking,which lets you levitate in water
>>
File: 1473526149496.png (1MB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1473526149496.png
1MB, 2000x2500px
>>3526203
I find Daggerfall infinitely more playable than Morrowind. It's somehow less clunky.

Two steps, and you will complete this game from start to finish: buy the teleport spell before entering your second dungeon; and if you must, consult a guide for the main quest. That's it. There are some tricky enemies and the dungeons are a slog, but you'll figure it out. The manual is nearly 100 pages long and details every facet of the game.

This is Daggerfall Chronicles, a guide included with the GOG version:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-JosJJzYevuQTB0cUxVd21ia3c
>>
Everyone who complains about this game sucks at making characters.

Don't start the game with speed and agility below 70, ideally 80. Just keep rolling and lower PER/LUK. Select mana 3x, rapid healing and a weapon specialization as your advantages. Offset them with forbidden materials and other irrelevant shit. I recommend picking crit weakness to diseases and simply buying a cure spell.
For skills, multiple builds can work, but an easy one: Dodging, Critical Strike, Long Blade, Medical, Restoration, Stealth as major/minor skills. Helpful miscellaneous skills are running, climbing, etiquette/streetwise, backstabbing etc. Or you can go full mage, whatever.
>>
>>3527075
You shouldn't have to powergame to enjoy it.
>>
>>3527084
In the context of roleplaying games back then, particularly the tabletop games Daggerfall was inspired by, they were designed to deflower you in every way possible. And this is a video game, it doesn't have a DM to fudge rolls for you. They expected you to read the manual and understand what you were getting into. A lich is going to push your shit in if you don't come prepared.
>>
>>3527084
>character creation is powergaming

Morrowind is pretty much the same, your experience is going to be determined by the competence of your character. DF has an extremely manipulative creator and that's one of the things I love about it. You can create a thief who's a master at pickpocketing people and climbing walls to escape guards if you want, the roleplaying potential is huge. I recommend creating an OP spellsword just for getting the hang of the game, later on you can put various limits on yourself.
>>
>>3527084
You don't. He's just and autist.
>>
>>3527084
You don't have to powergame. Like, I've literally made a linguist character (High Personality and Intelligence, all language skills (Etiquette+Streetwise+all 9 creature languages), no weapon skills (including Hand-to-Hand)) and that was great. Hard as balls early on, but also pretty fun.
>>
>>3527015
roll
>>
>reading about all the cut content

Man, if Bethesda had implemented even half of those ideas the game would be godly.

Also, the guy who makes the unity port apparently wants to add multiplayer. Pretty sure it would be dead on arrival but still a cool idea.
>>
File: DaggerfallFrostDaedra.gif (29KB, 95x120px) Image search: [Google]
DaggerfallFrostDaedra.gif
29KB, 95x120px
So has anyone here tried daedrafall?

I'm interested in trying it.
>>
>>3527451
That's the one thing I will give the shitty HD mod for Diablo. It at least put back in missing quests.
>>
>>3527451
Yeah, shame no one has modded that shit back in. Especially some of the spells like polymorph and diminution.
>>
>>3527986
IIRC Bethesda lost all of the source code for Daggerfall, and since they refused to release it back when they still had it, no one has it and no one really knows the game's coding. That's why Daggerfall has no modding community and precious few mods - and the ones that do exist are incredibly simple things that would be babby's first mod in any later TES game. It's also one of the big reasons things like DaggerXL and that Daggerfall Unity are taking so long; they're basically having to make the entire game from scratch.
>>
>>3528017
*Or rather, they're having to code the entire game from scratch.
>>
how the fuck do I get past privateer's hold and start actually playing
>>
>>3528147
Get to the throne room. Take the elevator up (the actual throne). Go left (if I remember correct) and then take the first door on your right. There should a rat/bat or two and an imp in that room. On the right wall there's a broken grate that you can exit.
>>
>>3528147
Oh and for the love of your sanity: Get the Teleportation spell. Even if you are Grognak the Barbarian.
>>
>>3528147
Pray to god the imps and skeletons don't kill you. If you are a mage or start with the ebony dagger or silver staff you have a chance of beating them.
>>
>>3525107
The success of Normal depends on your Charisma, Polite on your Etiquette, and Blunt on your Streetwise.

Nobles are more likely to respond well to Polite, and Underworld NPCs to Blunt. For other NPCs, Normal is usually the safest choice, unless you're trying to train your Etiquette or Streetwise.
>>
Is there a setup with bugfixes/addons/stuff like that for Arena too?
>>
>In a randomized dungeon
>Kill a vampire
>Theres a door behind her
>click on it like I always do
>"This house has nothing of value"
>???????
S-someone actually lives in these dumps?
>>
>>3529141
I've had that happen too. But my lockpick usually sucks so I couldn't open it and bashing failed to open the door.
>>
So has anyone done cosplay/builds inspired by characters or other properties? I recently started one loosely based on the Dark Eldar.
>>
>become hated, decide to start a fresh character
>doing fighter guild missions - gotta kill some giants
>head to dungeon to kill the giants
>massive dungeon as usual, search around, no giants
>come across some OP mages who insta-paralyze me and kill me
>cant get past them, pretty much stuck in the dungeon

Do I need to try to lure these guys into an open area then run from them? who are these random overpowered mage faggets?
>>
File: fall_002.png (29KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
fall_002.png
29KB, 320x200px
>>3502453
Is it worth to upgrade a stat over 100?Cause I seem to be getting aditional bonuses from doing so (+7 to overall damage)
Also
Post characters
>>
>>3510491
What? This nigga gotta be kidding
>>
>>3531319
Good question. Some wise guy please answear this
>>
>>3532419
It was my first time playing, but yeah I just headed north and never actually found anything after hours of walking. Then I learned you could fast travel.
>>
File: screenshot_0.2.0_0_mini.png (7KB, 321x213px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_0.2.0_0_mini.png
7KB, 321x213px
What is the best book of Daggerfall?
To me is Jokes
>>
>>3529049
http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Arena:Files
>>
>>3533945
The Real Barenziah because I'm a furry and the part where she fucks the khajiit gives me a raging stiffy.
>>
File: Nord.png (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nord.png
43KB, 640x480px
Superfly Nord

Any tips on getting your reputation up?

My last character failed because I tried to take on too many quests at once, and when I failed some from nobles it all turned to shit. I'm starting small this time, just doing quests for the fighters guild to start with. Some noble hates me already though
>>
>>3537826
I generally run two saves for each characer one main save and one for when I take a quest.
>>
>>3506582
>I can't think of any other dev than Bethesda that still does open world first person RPGs right now.

I think the next big thing will be stuff on the OpenMW engine. Even within TES, the Tamriel Rebuilt guys really know what they are doing, and I'm more impressed with it than what Bethesda is putting out.
>>
>>3514147
>biggest game by land area of all time

Sick of hearing this. Frontier had 100 billion realistically scaled planets on a floppy disk.
>>
So, is it normal for the movement to change between dungeons and the world map?

For some reason whenever I enter a dungeon, I seem to be able to move around a lot easier than I can in the open world.
>>
>>3527451
Where did you read about it? I'm interested now.
>>
>>3539890
I feel like i experience this as well. Like for example i find it takes bigger mouse strokes to swing my sword in the open world
>>
>>3502453
>>3502552

cute.. CUTE
>>
>>3539963
Pretty much every female NPC you meet seems to be.... somewhat voluptuous and displaying some curves or cleavage or both, or being completely naked.

>walk into mages guild to kill some rats
>enter back room
>2 completely nude females just hanging out with some mage
ok.... I'll just leave you guys to it...
>>
hell yeah finally a Daggerfall thread! 21 here, i just love this game. Lot of fun times without even proceeding with the main quest. Acrobat here.
>>
bumpity bump
>>
>>3539890
>>3539930
Could it be that it is loading a much larger number of objects? I 've never attempted slow travel on the world map, but I would assume the portions loaded would be fairly large.

>>3540053
I once walked into a house searching for an npc who ripped off the bank. There were 4 black hooded figures, an old hag, 2 naked woman and a racist asshole.
>>
>>3537826
>any tips on getting reputation up
Don't do shady merchant quests. I got a -70 reputation decrease because I helped out a merchant get rid of his opposition.
Also always save before accepting a quest,so if you can't do it you can always reload and ask for another one
>>
What do you guys like more about Daggerfall than something like Morrowind?

I've been replaying MW and really prefer it to the newer titles, would love to give Daggerfall a go. I don't really care how old it is, it has to have some merit if it's still played to this day over the other titles.
>>
>>3541394
Daggerfall's main strengths are variety and freedom. The large number of factions and quests along with their repeatable nature means you can draw a helluva lot more from it.

This is a trade off however. Daggerfall's game world is significantly more generic than Morrowind's. Dungeons and cities draw from a pool of several layouts and thus things can become pretty samey.
>>
>>3541394
I love morrowind, but my computer refuses to run it. Plus I've played it many times, so Daggerfall is nice and fresh.

The main positives I'm really enjoying about daggerfall:
>Intricate reputation system
>complex as hell dungeons - you can actually get lost
>massive world
>Excellent writing and quests
>All the usual TES factions like the dark brotherhood, theives guild, etc.
>Vampires and Lycans - you can become infected
>Ability to climb everything - even vertical walls
>Lots of nude girls and lewd shit, its fun to see a game so old have so much lewdness.
>10/10 sound design - the screaming of skeletons, the doors, the random sounds you hear in dungeons, the spiders, footsteps, etc.
>Can get a horse and go around mounted - even mounted combat. Can even get a wagon and a ship!

Only drawback is the graphics, but they have a certain charm I can look past.

>>3541143
Yeah I've got into the habit of checking quests in the UESPwiki page before accepting them. I know not to ever accept quests to kill people, or to ever engage in smuggling. you can lose a shit ton of reputation even if you think you're doing the right thing.

Supposedly time can heal your reputation too. if you find yourself hated, just travel to the far side of the world, in a couple months or years game time people will forget how much of an asshole/failure/pond scum you are ;)
>>
>>3542153
>I love morrowind, but my computer refuses to run it.
Why not try OpenMW?
>>
>>3542496
because you can't actually play openmw yet?
>>
>>3545395

openmw is fully functional now, a lot of people on reddit using it. Only thing missing is distant land and other stuff from extension programs
>>
>>3542496
I dled it but it didn't run, gives me some kind of error about needing data files.

I might look into it when I get tired of daggerfall
>>
>>3527015
rolling
>>
File: Nord2.png (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nord2.png
46KB, 640x480px
Getting shit done
>>
>>3548050
nice dress m8.
>>
>>3548087
magical toga. given to me my some noble for saving her pet tiger iirc
>>
File: 1426391344044.jpg (15KB, 392x293px) Image search: [Google]
1426391344044.jpg
15KB, 392x293px
>>3517112
I like you
>>
>>3506406

>this isn't roleplay, it's just number crunching

They're not really wrong. cRPGs are pretty much only capable of capturing the leveling systems and combat of a PnP RPG. Even when a game has dynamic schedules for the NPCs, it's a hollow illusion of life.

Daggerfall (and all the TES games) are action-adventure games with a function that allows you to improve your character's in game stats. That's really all that differentiates them from say, DooM, or Heretic (aside from a procedurally generated overworld).

I'm not saying they're bad - just that cRPGs as a genre have completely missed the point of PnP RPGs. Ideally, you wouldn't see statistics in a true cRPG - the computer would do all of that for you while presenting a world that isn't static.

If you've never played a PnP RPG before, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. But must cRPGs really are just action-adventure games or squad tactics games with a stat manipulation metagame and a plot to follow.
>>
>>3517156
>mfw you are me.
>>
>>3525086
Did people think like this when the game was released, or it is only a thing because of new TES games?
>>
>>3527451
>>3539909
Seconding this anon.
>>
File: hell.png (3KB, 172x183px) Image search: [Google]
hell.png
3KB, 172x183px
>>3517156
Installed daggerfall, died to a bat, vowed to make the game my bitch and exterminate every bat in Tamriel.
>>
>>3548963
I should include I installed this hoe about 30 minutes ago and am continuing to get skullfucked by skeltons
>>
File: AR-Race-Nigguard_Male.jpg (26KB, 298x400px) Image search: [Google]
AR-Race-Nigguard_Male.jpg
26KB, 298x400px
Daily reminder that Arena is a more enjoyable game than its overdesigned sequel.
>>
>>3548969
you can run, you can rest. At full health you should be able to take out a single skeleton... right?
>>
>>3549368
It's also borderline unplayable with its insane and unchangeable controls.
>>
>>3549464
WASD mod here:

http://www.moddb.com/games/arena/downloads/tes-arena-remapped
>>
>>3549484
That's pretty cool. Thanks.
>>
File: 1454188140907.jpg (36KB, 927x380px) Image search: [Google]
1454188140907.jpg
36KB, 927x380px
>>3549461
definitely, after I stopped being a retard with the controls I was giving ol rattlebones the shake
>>
File: Fucking Dungeons.png (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Dungeons.png
51KB, 640x480px
A Nord fighter was never meant to navigate dungeons this complex... damn royals and their scrolls... frostfire!
>>
I have a Daggerfall box that includes the Heartbreaker pewter figure. Worth much?
>>
>>3549368
why would you even play arena
>>
File: Capture.png (107KB, 636x668px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
107KB, 636x668px
>>3546340
that's some wierd bug when it grabs your data files, just rearrange them a bit and it sorts itself out
>>
>>3542153
>>massive world
I keep wanting to get into that but all i see are just so many towns, dungeons, temples, and etc I don't know what to pick first, like it's overwhelming how many locations there are.
Plus, unless you use the fast travel, walking the over-world is so dull, there's nothing there. How do i get into Daggerfall without being overwhelmed by what to even do first?
>>
How does the reputation system work in DF?
>>
>>3549830
Yeah I know that feeling. I pretty much never walk anywhere, just the first time I got out of the first dungeon, and I never actually found anything.

Just pick a random city close by, join a guild, start doing some quests for them, follow up the main quest, fuck around.

>>3549836
if you complete a quest, you gain reputation with the quest giver, and their related factions. Likewise if you fail the quest, you lose reputation with everyone associated.

Nobles tend to give more and lose more if you succeed or fail - its higher stakes. Plus they have more influence over the region and the people. If you fuck up with the nobles, you fuck up with the entire region, so dont take more quests than you can handle at once, stick to one or two at a time. Dont want to fail any.

Smuggling, killing humans and crime also lower your reputation, so watch out for quests that require you to kill people or smuggle.

If you're unsure, check the quest you're about to accept here:
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Quests
>>
>>3549842
I tried to play it two times, but i'm retard, i don't know how to aim and rats keep killing me all the time.
>>
>>3549856
change the mouse to be mouse look in the options.

click and DRAG to attack, not just click. That took me a while to work out heh.
>>
>>3549859
Mm, ok, i'll try again and report my results.
>>
>>3549859
i love that i have to actually drag the mouse to attack. Everytime a big monster approach to me, i go full swordmen and start zigzagging with mouse like mad.
>>
File: Im Scared.png (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Im Scared.png
37KB, 640x480px
>Mission to kill a daedra
>Obtain a mithril weapon for the job
>enter the ruins of an old manor
>see pic related in a sewer

What the hell is that thing!?
>>
>>3549938
It's a Dreugh I think
>>
>>3549947
yep It was a dreugh. I proceeded to fall in the water and drown after killing one and a skeleton.

Thankfully, saves!
>>
>>3549859
Ok, now i can actually play like it is a 2000's fps. But i want to be a thief, and i cannot scape from this dungeon. It is a bad idea to start without a warrior?
>>
>>3550009
you should be able to run from enemies, avoid them and try to make your way out.
Even a thief should still be able to kill all the average enemies in the first dungeon, just make sure you have ok Agility, and rest if you get hurt. Save often too!
>>
>>3550014
I get raped by everything that is not a rat or bat. I'll try to find a map to scape from this zoo.
>>
>>3550017
if you make it to the throne room, get on the throne and pull the switch next to it. That should take you to the area near the dungeon exit.

Pic is what the dungeon exit looks like - just use it like a normal door
>>
guys, I like to play Rogues with a little bit of magic (so essentially Shadowblades) in ES games. Just liking dicking around in peoples homes, going through their personal stuff, discovering things, living in the underworld and feel like some kind of crime lord.

Do the game mechanics support that playstyle, is thieving actually fun? Does it have a nice thieving guild? Or should I go with a warrior instead?
>>
>>3550041
there is a thieves guild, and dark brotherhood, you can pick locks, pickpocket, avoid guards, people have personal belongings you can go through inside their homes. Its all there anon.
>>
File: iwtftb.png (342KB, 512x499px) Image search: [Google]
iwtftb.png
342KB, 512x499px
Is it worth it to try Arena before Daggerfall?
>>
>>3550041
Define Es games
>>
>>3549598
Is this from Constantine?
>>
>>3540070
>finally a Daggerfall
you new or something`?
>>
>>3550104
>worth it
Seeing as they're both free... I guess?
>>
>>3550024
OK, i'm now free. I didn't know DF feature this awesome conversation system. Makes me think TES has improved in many ways, except the RPGs ones.

I want to train lockpicking. Do i need lockpicks?
>>
>>3550430
>Do i need lockpicks?
nope, just change to the "steal" mode and go around trying to open locked doors. Night is the best time to practice, because all the doors are locked. You get one free try with each door, and then any subsequent tries wont do shit, and may attract guards.

Something else that took me a while to work out: To climb ladders, change to "grab" mode and press use on the ladder. Most houses have a ladder leading to an attic, often with some nice loot.
>>
neetch
>>
File: privateers_hold_fast.webm (3MB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
privateers_hold_fast.webm
3MB, 640x400px
>>
>>3551545
The damned bat ruined the flow of the video
>>
Hello I'm still waiting for that list of unfinished features.
>>
>>3551904
Prostitute's Guild
>>
>>3551912
Only that? I was expecting more.
>>
>>3551234
>To climb ladders, change to "grab" mode and press use on the ladder.
With mouselook controls, left clicking on one of the rungs also works, even if you're not in grab mode. It takes a bit of practice to click exactly on the rungs, though.
>>
What does DF Unity bring to the table?
>>
>>3552104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkGJaI9DdtU

Good stuff, and the ability to mod
>>
>>3553251
My computer is very shit (half of the reasons why i retrogame), will it work on my computer?
>>
>>3505042

Just hide the folder somewhere in folders in folders in folders in the C: drive, porn stash style? She'll never have a clue.
>>
Can anyone with a WASD and mouse setup show me what their control bindings look like?
>>
File: Controls.png (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Controls.png
34KB, 640x480px
>>3553394
This is what I use,

>>3505146
might work for you too
>>
File: Palace.png (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Palace.png
41KB, 640x480px
Damn... nice palace.

First time in Sentinel. pretty cool arabic vibe. The Palace has a cluster fuck dungeon attached to it as well...
>>
bump, always loved this game.
>>
File: SheikLvl13.jpg (275KB, 1040x780px) Image search: [Google]
SheikLvl13.jpg
275KB, 1040x780px
I made the Iron Sheik a few days ago, finally got him off the ground and finished grinding/training skills and getting past other bullshit/hurdles that goes along with early level character development.

He's coming along very nicely now. I would try to alter a helmet sprite to make his turban, maybe even make his trunks and pointy boots but I don't feel like learning how to use Andypic right now plus I'm satisfied with how I got his head sprite to look. So that will probably never happen.

Still a lot of fun playing him, making the dungeon jabroni worse than brian blair. He's mostly a hand to hand fighter but he's got a daedric mace in one hand to quick-switch with.
>>
>>3551545
Who thought making exits to places like that was a good idea?
>>
Ok, i'm now in the thieve's guild but noone wants to hire me. Seems like i have a bad reputation. What to do?
>>
>>3557801
go to a different region. over time your reputation will come right, so travel to far away lands, spend a few months doing other stuff
>>
>>3557865
Then i'm fucked, because most quests involves dugeons, and i'm too weak.
>>
>>3557889
you can always get daggerEd and edit your save file to raise your reputation. being a thief will mean you're hated by pretty much everyone in the region though.

If you travel to a new region, you should have a neutral rep, so you can do any kind of quests, not just dungeons.

but yeah people not talking to you when you get a really low rep is tough. tough but fair
>>
>>3502786
What do you expect, the tes story and world is below average at best, it is only the high budget for a fantasy game that makes them enjoyable
>>
>>3557889
I suggest hitting cemeteries and tombs. They are rather small and tend to have 1-3 loot caches as well as a small number of enemies. Alternatively run Privateer's Hold or another dungeon you are familiar with.
>>
File: SheikLvl15.jpg (273KB, 1040x780px) Image search: [Google]
SheikLvl15.jpg
273KB, 1040x780px
>>3557084
An update on where he's at now, found some nice Daedric gear to make a new outfit for him.

Holding out for one more Daedric mace so he can have both his persian clubs.

Kind of want to make that turban even more now but vatever. He's a lot of fun so far, really enjoying him.
>>
So I just got a mage's guild quest to hunt an atronach, but the 'dungeon' i'm supposed to find it in is the town where i got the quest from. Am I supposed to find it wondering the streets or do I have to start breaking into houses?
>>
>>3559414
Nevermind... It was just chillin in the Fighters guild. Had to put the bastard down.
>>
File: WayrestDrop.gif (4MB, 616x545px) Image search: [Google]
WayrestDrop.gif
4MB, 616x545px
>>3558923
Just started the MQ, this will be my second time going through it. Finished Morgiah's first quest and upon my return to Castle Wayrest, I saw some people hanging around the front of the castle.

I thought I'd have Sheik off the top ropes elbow drop (the uppercut punch) onto them, I timed it out right and got that bitch right as I landed. Sheik just shrugged off the minimal fall damage but the NPC got knocked the fuck out, it was cool.

This is a rough portrayal of how it went down.
>>
>>3551916
There was an invitation to a woman's wedding you can get, if you do a certain quest, that seems to have just been dropped.
>>
File: WHERE IS THE HOUSE OF DIBELLA.png (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WHERE IS THE HOUSE OF DIBELLA.png
33KB, 640x480px
It's a fun game.
>>
>>3561656
>I see. Oh! and by the way ...
>>
>>3561647
Please go on!
I enjoy reading Iron Sheiks adventures
>>
>>3550017
>Save game
>Load your saved game
>automatically press alt+f11
>Exit
>>
File: SheikLvl18.jpg (273KB, 1040x780px) Image search: [Google]
SheikLvl18.jpg
273KB, 1040x780px
>>3561906
You got it bubba, more Sheik

>>3561647
Finished the Lich Soul quest just now, the switch puzzle near the end kinda gave Sheik the business, but he got through it and made the lich to be humbell, aerial elbow drops and shoulder charges on his rattly bone ass.

He's doing really well, got everything he needs (can cast recall without INT boost gear, spells to heal every attribute, access to potions to cure disease/poison, etc). He also found a Mages Guild hall that sells an emerald of paralyze so he can cast that and get his backstab up easier, suplex them from behind, etc.

This where he at now, got both the persian clubs, and a cool little daedric helmet to complete his outfit. Got the Oghma Infinium too, to top off his Speed and Int.
>>
>>3562892
Praise to sheik
>>
File: SmallNightblade.jpg (222KB, 1040x780px) Image search: [Google]
SmallNightblade.jpg
222KB, 1040x780px
>>3563226
God bless you sir or the ma'am, all intelligent jew like yourself, they know who's the real, the gold medal.

>>3562892
Sheik's been knocking out quests today like some sort of madman. While waiting around in Sentinel for another letter to arrive with a lead on Lhotun's brother, he accepted a quest from a noble, Lord Vhosek of Castle Sentinel.

A mad wizard had been terrorizing the local farmers, so Sheik was tasked to go dispatch of him and be back within 20 days.

He cast an anchor in front of the palace and headed over to the Mages Guild to teleport to the quest dungeon, F'uv's Gaol, immediately.

Within several in game hours, Sheik had located the son of a bitch wizard. First he flashed the immensely bright emerald of paralyze in his face, enough to blind and disorient him. He then got behind, gave the wizard a back-to-belly Iranian suplex, turned him over, put him in the Camel Clutch, broke his back, and *then* fucked his ass with a beer bottle (glass bottle in his inventory for such humbling). Then never again did that son of a bitch wizard disrespect the Sentinel, and the people of.

One weird thing of note, this happened during the dungeon while a human enemy was paralyzed, I guess I was standing at the right angle and the sprite fukked up or something. It only would happen to the female humans it seemed, happened a few times.
>>
>people shitting on Daggerfall

You fags don't understand this game. This is a classic rpg, yeah, but is not like morrowind nor oblivion. Here are little to discover there is still fun shit but doesnt make it a exploring game. This is about developing your character, get your nice equiptment, finish the guild quests and end the fucking game.
The magic system is still fun, the combat is just like morrowind.
I said later this is not a exploring game, the real exploration here comes with the daungeon crawling aspect of the game.

Just play the game with this mentality, develop your character, make his reputation high, advance in the guild, make funny spells and finnish the game.

If you are specting something like morrowind you will be disappointed. In the time this game came out it was impossible to create something like Morrowind, at least in the way tgey maked Daggerfall.
>>
>>3502631
>>3506341
>>3515224
>>3542153
I hated Lycantropy in Daggerfall so much
>>
>>3563332
you didn't read the thread did you?

Literally no one is "shitting on daggerfall" one guy pointed out some drawbacks when he played a very old version back in the day, but most of us are just enjoying playing it.

No need to shit up the thread
>>
>>3563332
>Character development
The game promises many builds, yet there is space for your average wizard-macho warrior.

Compare training combat vs lockpicking.
>>
>>3562892
>>3563305
Very good!
Makes me want to rp again in some classic rpg's
>>
Having some decent success at my first real playthrough of this gem. If I would have one gripe it's about the note system. Finished the quest where you had to look for a princes missing brother, he dropped a name and location of where I should look next and it's not in the log. I'll have to start keeping my note pad next to me from now on.
>>
Thinking about picking this game up, is it just like skyrim? With dragons and stuff? Can you be the dovakin cause I'm waiting for the new skyrim release to come out and this is an elder scrolls game right?
>>
File: OffTheRafters.gif (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
OffTheRafters.gif
1MB, 640x480px
>>3563305
While in Shedungent today, Sheik got a pretty sweet aerial kill off some rafters in one of those little cathedral rooms.

Used the paralyze emerald to hold her in place, was just gonna backstab her to death but saw an opportunity for an elbow drop off the rafters so I went with that instead.
>>
>>3564829
Sure, man! Actually, Skyrim is just a blatant rip-off. The idea of dovahs was first introduced in Daggerfall, the whole Skyrim story is just a side quest in Daggerfall and Daggerfall has secret settings to make it look much better than original Skyrim (Daggerfall supports VR, too!)

%%not sure if trolling or simply stupid%%
>>
>>3564262
You can always check
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Quests
if you miss an important detail on the main quest.

You are looking for Direnni Tower on the Isle of Balfiera. Make sure you're level 8 before doing it though... I found Medora, only to be told I wasn't "experienced" enough for her... heh

>>3564829
Its well worth checking out get
http://wiwiki.wiwiland.net/index.php?title=Daggerfall_:_DaggerfallSetup_EN
Remap your mouse to be "mouselook", map your controls to WASD etc, and click and DRAG to attack, not just click.
>>
I wish Daggerfall Unity had a team of people instead of one very talented guy. I guess the interest is just not there. Though the progress has been great.

It still makes me sad that DaggerXL after showing so much potential just faded into nothing.
>>
>>3565873
There does seem to be a bunch of guys helping out, or at least, modding for it. Obviously they know the system, so I assume they help out when they can.
>>
>>3565873
Why do you need a project whose main objetive is to convert the game into Skyrim. The best part of the games is its freedom and mechanics, not its graphics. People playing the game right now won't care much about it, and people that care have eyes only for new released games. None of the effort is being directed to extend the game, but to make it look better.
>>
>>3565876
I hope so, I just hate to see a project die because one guy lost interest, or wasn't able to work on said project for various reasons. Which happens too often alot of the time much like with DaggerXL.

>>3565881
Are you serious? Daggerfall's engine is a mess, it crashes all the time. Not to mention the roadblock for people to actually get the game up and running. A new engine would revitalize this game for old and new players alike. So what if people want to update the visuals? Let them.
>>
>>3565881
>People playing the game right now won't care much about it, and people that care have eyes only for new released games. None of the effort is being directed to extend the game, but to make it look better.

This is utter shite, look at gog.com, they were founded on taking old games and making them accessible. They seem to be doing just fine, so obviously there's a market for it.
>>
>>3562892
How did you get all these daedric armour pieces with so little luck?
>>
File: Nordy Nord.png (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nordy Nord.png
44KB, 640x480px
Nord's going strong
>>
>>3565971
I just got lucky and stumbled upon them in dungeons on human enemies, and I think maybe a couple pieces from human enemies from the Mages Guild "Guard the sleeping Archmage/artifact" quests, those are good for spamming and loading up the wagon with dead human loot.

The gauntlets I know for a fact I bought from an armor shop, that one I actually cheesed and saved outside the armor shop before going in. Then go in and exit the game/reload until it had a pair of Daedric gauntlets.

He's found 5 pairs of daedric boots so far. One I forgot where, another on some bitch spellsword, anotha1 on a sorcerer in shedungent, and a pair in a trip to an armor shop.
>>
>>3566835
I said gauntlets but forgot that's an older pic.

I should also mention, it's not like he's tripping over daedric equipment every few steps. Neh, what you saw in that pic, two other helmets (both looked dumb, mine better), the long style cuirass and a left pauldron with golden trimming, and the 5 boots is the extent of his actual finding daedric armor on bodies, and not just shop save-scum cheese.
>>
>>3566856
One last one

You can generally find piece of daedric and other goodies every now and then with 50 luck, lower even (maybe not so often with like 30 or so, never had a character that low luck).

It just helps too I think when you start raising in level, maybe around 13-15, that seemed to be the starting point where Sheik started seeing daedric stuff, starting with a mace in a shop.

Maybe I'm just lucky punk, though, and the hacksaw come save me, help me get daedric gear.
>>
Every time I try to play this in Dosbox I notice this bug where any time I reload the game all the doors are slightly higher in the door frame (like with a gap at the bottom of the door), until eventually they are up above the door frame. I know this never happened when playing in true dos. Is this a known bug and is there anyway to avoid it?
>>
>>3507394
>GOG installer
How would I get this to par with DFSetup? Having the CD version is nice I guess, but Setup has all those other fixes in one box.
>>
>>3566909
I've never heard of, seen, or experienced the bug you're speaking of. Does the actual door move (IE if it were to move high enough can you just go under it?) also can you still open the doors when they get like that?

That is very strange though, I have a couple of bugs I've experienced myself that I never heard mention of by anyone/anywhere else.

I think Daggerfall is just, it can be a unique experience good and bad way for everyone, in this case, bugs.

But, no, even looked up your bug with various key phrases and couldn't find jack. I thought maybe your CPU cycles might be too high? And its causing a weird ass door thing? I doubt it though, but I do know having the cycles set too high can cause weird shit in daggerfall (backpeddle slowly, swim slowly, enemies can't move I think).
>>
>>3566969
No the door works but it clips through the ceiling and looks bad. Never had this when I played back in the day.
Yeah, i was having issues with swimming too, maybe its a cycle thing. I'll try messing with dosbox some more. Thanks for the advice, any suggestion as to what my cycles should be set to?
>>
File: DagCapture.jpg (71KB, 639x470px) Image search: [Google]
DagCapture.jpg
71KB, 639x470px
>>3566996
>>3566969
>>3566909
Heres a pic of what I'm talking about. Oddly the door gets higher everytime I reload the game or something.
>>
>>3566996
My cycles are currently set to 50,000 in the DosBox.conf file located in my daggerfall folder. I used the DaggerfallSetup installation too, I assume you're using just plain dosbox, not DaggerfallSetup. I know DaggerfallSetup comes with many settings pre-set and all that, so we may have different settings on many things.

But yeah, mine is at 50000 right now, and in the time I've played with it at that value, the game has been running fine, no cycle-related bugs.
>>
>>3567183
Yeah, I have the same issue. Happens with NPCs too.
>>
>>3567183
Funny, once i got to a inn room which contained two doors inside the same frame.
>>
>>3568331
That happens to me in some of the cemetery dungeons. I'm not good enough at void-walking to get into the void and over to the dungeon on the otherside of the door.
>>
>>3567183
Hmm I've never had this issue. I just run it with the daggerfall shortcut provided from the daggefall setup in >>3507394 runs fine, never any issues with doors, and never have to tinker with dosbox cycles (even though it does run through dosbox)
>>
I'm about to play Daggerfall for the first time. So I already know Breton is the best race, always, but which skills do I avoid? There seem to be a rather large number of useless ones this time around.
>>
>>3571113
Nord and high elf are the only races with an actual advantage in daggerfall. Everything else is cosmetic.
>>
>>3571113
Depends on how you want to play. For a good taste of the game I'd recommend a character who is capable in both magic and physical combat.

I generally run a Dunmer spellblade. Primary:Long Blade, Destruction, Alteration
Major:Critical Strike, Restoration, Mysticism
Minor:Medical, Climbing, Thaumaturgy, Mercantile, Swimming, Any Language Skill you want.
>>
Just throwing this out there if it helps anyone, but..

Don't put on any skill enhancement gear for a skill you have at 100 (IE, you have long blade at 100, want to put on skill enhancement stuff for it to boost your long blade damage)

At least not until you level any other skills up to 100, that you want at 100, first.

You'll eventually get a "You are now a Master of X Skill", not sure of the exact science behind it, but that will mean the rest of your skills will cap at 95 naturally, can't level them up above 95.

I just found out about that the hard way.

Something to consider and look out for.
>>
Is daggerfall's native resolution 320x200?
>>
>>3502453
How come Barenziah et al are human-colored in unmodded Daggerfall?
>>
>>3573053
There's a mod for that.
>>
>>3573053
Just an error from the developers
>>
>>3573067
... I know that. That's why I specified unmodded Daggerfall.
>>
>try daggerfall for the first time in my life
>roll a thief-like character
>get destroyed by anything in the first dungeon

ugh
>>
>>3573053
Human-color face powder. I shit you not, look at Helseth in Morrowind - the dirty n'wah son of a bitch even cut his ears to look more human.
>>
>>3571613
disregard my ass, I thought it was because my hand to hand was boosted while it was at 100, I don't think that was it.

I just didn't get the mastery message when i'd have my hand to hand gear off, so that's what made me think that.

What's still weird is, I have gear that boosts it up to 160, naturally its at 100. Okay

I'll get the mastery message sometimes when I rest, I *think* its when I get a skill level up, but I've probably gotten that mastery message several times now. It just really wants to keep letting me know I got the hands, I guess.

Anyways, I think its just because hand to hand was a primary, and I got it to 100, and *that's* what caps your other skills at 95, so take what I said in the previous post with a grain of salt, I'm still a little confused as to why I keep getting the mastery message, daggerfall is fucking weird sometimes.
>>
>>3573338
Get the Ebony Dagger at the character creation questionnaire, and start with high Stealth and/or Running skill.

Avoid Imps when you can, because they can paralyze you.
>>
holy shit this thread is old
>>
File: 1454700257699.png (503KB, 2800x4300px) Image search: [Google]
1454700257699.png
503KB, 2800x4300px
>>3574639
It is pretty old

Let me post this one in case anyone doesn't have it and wants it, it's handy for reference.
>>
>>3573338
welcome to games that dont fuck around. I died the first time too. Then i realized you have to click and DRAG to attack, not just click. I persevered, and made it out of that hell hole.

now dungeon crawling is one of my favorite activities in the game! I never use recall spells either, just get to know the dungeon.
>>
File: 1456042792346.gif (218KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1456042792346.gif
218KB, 480x270px
>>3575460
>that one Breton chick with animu hair
>>
>>3575460
I didn't know the khajiits had human faces back in Daggerfall...
>>
>>3575775
Khajiit are weird. They transform at birth based on the moon phase and stay like that for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>3575778
Sucks they couldn't put in multiple forms of the Khajits in any of their games. They are quite interesting in that way, but they never make variations for the moon phases.
>>
>>3575758
You're a bigger nerd than I.

I can get out without recall too, but I always have recall on deck just as a safety net sort of thing. Plus sometimes I just can't be bothered to navigate the map and find my way back out.
>>
File: huh.jpg (225KB, 1040x780px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
225KB, 1040x780px
At this point I just got back from some fast travel to kill time so Medora will appear to me about the dust of restful death. Got back from a trip to Bubyrydata in the Alik'r Desert (Great shop there, Perore General Goods, great prices not cheap gold digger jew like in Wayrest/Daggerfall) when I got the vision from her.

And this thing shows up on my screen afterwards, he went away after a couple of minutes but just like ???
>>
>>3527015
rockin and rollin
down to the beach im strollin
>>
>>3557084
>>3558923
>HO KOGAN!
>FAHKING FAGOT!
>>
>>3557084
>>3558923
>>3562892
>HE SAY HEY SHIKKYBABY
>I LOVE U SHIKKYBABY
>>
>>3527015
roll
>>
>>3577280
Zactly Gene Mean!

And also, fuk the Jake Roberts (king of worms)

I still remember he was a scared to take his 8-ball of coke over the border, I take it for him.

We get over the border. and he didn't split, he didn't split- he didn't give me half n half.

He not worth the fuk for the totem. He no good motherfukerlr!
>>
daggerfall unity or daggerxl?
>>
>>3579248
Unity
>>
>>3579250
How long before the Unity version is fully ported?
>>
>>3579347
http://www.dfworkshop.net/projects/daggerfall-unity/
0.2 atm
>>
>>3528147
someone show him the webm
>>
File: Berserk_v2_p114.png (623KB, 1227x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v2_p114.png
623KB, 1227x1800px
>>3549630
GRIFIIIITH!?
>>
>>3577580
thenk yoo mister hooward you are intelligent joo
>>
>>3551545

Jumping up on inclines was the best.
>>
So I downloaded Daggerfall Unity, and it looks very nice and everything... but how do you click on dead enemies to search their bodies? I cant get that to work for the life of me and the manual doesnt list it as a key command at all.... also how the hell do you rest? Again the manual is useless.
>>
>>3584841
NM I just had to get the latest build, works like a charm now.
>>
>>3540053
I wish they had more impact on the world in general instead of just walking around mindlessly
>>
File: CoffeeMistress.jpg (228KB, 1081x789px) Image search: [Google]
CoffeeMistress.jpg
228KB, 1081x789px
>>3540053
Coffee Mistress too if you've ever gotten it for the Wayrest Painting quest.
>>
File: Female Monk Daggerfall.png (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Female Monk Daggerfall.png
57KB, 640x480px
>>3585131
Nice!
>>
>>3585165
I've never seen that one before, I guess because I never go into residences really, assuming that's where you found her.
>>
>>3527015
rollin
>>
>>3573041
Judging from the pixelation, yes.
>>
>>3515175
>Unfortunately it was cut
Main reason why I want to see Unity remake released. It would be possible to add stuff like this back.
>>
>>3527015
rill
>>
>>3575778
Yeah it's weird that even in morrowind we never see any other spices
>>
>>3588062
I think the problem was that by the time they had the budget to bother animating and fitting equipment to more than one type, no-one up top cared enough for the expense.
Would have been entirely possible for Skyrim to have had a half-dozen types of Khajiit but that'd mean a lot of effort that, well, the smart business choice is to not bother with the expense on a minority race that barely even has a percentage of NPCs in the world as it is.

ESO has no excuse though.
>>
File: this now pleases me.jpg (42KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
this now pleases me.jpg
42KB, 600x433px
the golden tip

a lot of faggots say that you need to play with either a high elf or with paralysis immunity due to how lethal it is

shit move, you actually have to go with critical weakness to it

You make a character with the following: critical weakness to paralysis, poison and disease but with immunity to magic

Due to how these mechanics work, each check for poison, paralysis or disease must first past through a magical check that is automatically passed safe because of the immunity to magic

So not only you have immunity to all kinds of negative effects and spells, but also you have plundered the difficulty dagger into the reds
>>
>>3507373
is that Nerevar with Almalexia, Vivec and Sotha Sil standing outside?
>>
Why does the head of a knightly order have to live in some shitty tiny peasant shack? Like is it some sort of practical joke?

Would it have really been so difficult to just have some small castles or forts -- one in each region that has a knightly order -- maybe in accompanying villages, that would be available from the Seneschcal when you reach the rank of Paladin of the region's knightly order?
>>
>>3588235
Yes
>>
>>3588274
One of the knightly orders lets you sleep in inns for free but I don't remember which one.
>>
>>3588295
All of them do, but only in the region of whatever order you're a member of. But that doesn't change the fact that your reward for becoming head of a knightly order is a shitty tiny randomly-selected peasant shack.
>>
>>3502453
Daggerfall is the shit. I got frustrated during Mannimarco's "Lich's Soul" quest. I could not for sure find that bloody Lich in Castle Sentinel. Maybe the game just didn't alert me to the fact that I had already killed it.
Other than that, I really enjoyed the game and am awaiting a remake or HD version in the future.

>>3505437
Same, but a teeny bit older than you.

>>3506516
This is exactly why I changed my future plans. I'll work in indie video game development, but with crowd-sourcing for the major projects, a really small team, and an experienced accountant.

>>3514147
>Is there even anything out there in the wilderness worth finding? Eh I don't want to spoil it.
Now I'm curious.
>>
http://imgur.com/VqqJwop that me
>>
>>3588235
Yeah
>>
>>3589973
>those stats
A god among Mer.
>>
>>3589973
Wow.
>>
>been grinding on this shitty werewolf for literal weeks

fucking RNG bullshit i swear
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.