[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright lads, how the fuck do i get this PVM-9041QM working?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

alright lads, how the fuck do i get this PVM-9041QM working?
>>
>>3501784
Turn it on
>>
You need to insert the Black Books VHS tape into the NES
>>
aight let me explain myself, how do i connect the NES to it? what cables do i need?
>>
>>3501796
NES renders everything in composite so use that yellow RCA plug. For nearly everything else you want a SCART to BNC adapter, or homemade RGB BNC cables directly.
>>
here's the back. there's no RCA connection. do i just need some sort of converter?
>>
>>3501817
Oh. RCA/BNC adapter (cheap) either in Line A or B.
Might want to remove the old batteries from the bottom slots as well if not needed.
>>
>>3501784
You don't. Play your Nintendo on a 4K like the normal kids.
>>
Well first off >>3492209

Second, >>3501838. If you're using just NES, the best you can get is composite through an RCA to BNC adapter (Without RGB mod of course). Sound shouldn't be an issue either, since mono only. But if you're using any other system or trying to watch those DVDs, I'd recommend using S-Video at least, and since you own one of these, you owe it to yourself to experience RGB (Or component, see HD Retrovision). You should also get some stereo speakers, like a cheap pair of computer speakers - anything is better than monaural. Just don't let them sit directly up against the monitor unless they're shielded, because magnets fuck PVMs up.
>>
File: 1460509898679.jpg (8KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
1460509898679.jpg
8KB, 200x192px
>>3501784
>he bought a PVMeme without knowing how to connect his shit to it
>>
>>3501883
thanks buddy, appreciate it

>>3501962
fuck you i bought it on a wim
>>
>>3501784

Female RCA to Male BNC adapter

about $1 in qty 10 on ebay
>>
>>3501883
>But if you're using any other system or trying to watch those DVDs, I'd recommend using S-Video at least, and since you own one of these, you owe it to yourself to experience RGB (Or component, see HD Retrovision).

It's a 9 inch monitor. I doubt he'll be running his fucking home theatre with it.
>>
>>3501817

The best thing about your PVM is the ability to take R G B Sync video.

You can connect a SNES through yellow cable -> "video in" through an adapter.

You can connect a SNES through S-VIdeo cable -> Line A

You can connect a SNES through a euro SCART cable (common) and then through a SCART -> BNC adapter ($35 premade) to get RGB+Sync through it, which is the best.

Yellow cable = 1 Wire (Luminance+Blueminance+Redminance+Sync)

S-Video = 2 Wire
(Luminance, Chrominance+Sync, (Blueminance+Redminance))

Component = 3 Wire
(Luminance+Sync, Blueminance, Redminance)

RGB+S = 4 Wire
(Red Gun, Green Gun, Blue Gun, Composite Sync)

VGA = RGBHV = 5 Wire
(Red Gun, Green Gun, Blue Gun, Hsync, Vsync)
>>
>>3502131
RGB might be a bit expensive and investing for a 9" monitor, but S-Video is worth it for the better colors, crispier video, and lack of artifacts. Fuzzy purple lines still look like shit on a 9" screen.
>>
>>3501802
dis niggah here speaks troof
>>
OP should definitely hook up a Wii to that and emulate to sample all the various native resolutions in pure color stream format.
>>
>>3501784
NES only outputs composite, that's a complete waste of a broadcast monitor.
>>
>>3501784
You need to perform at least 4 hours of black magic before the power button even appears
>>
OP please tell me you found this for free, and didn't spend money on an expensive piece of professional equipment without knowing how the fuck it works
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.