[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good drinking games? Like with Mario Party, Mario Kart 64,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1472712133555.gif (49KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1472712133555.gif
49KB, 128x128px
Any good drinking games? Like with Mario Party, Mario Kart 64, mostly multiplayer games.I have a couple buddies coming over and we're going to get drunk as shit and play some N64 party games!
>>
Play twister and form a construed centipede of sucking each other's dicks.
>>
>>3500906
Not exactly what I was thinking of.
>>
4 way smash, items on, everyone picks captain falcon. if you get falcon punched or land a falcon punch you drink.
>>3500906
this, except on nintendo 64
>>
>>3500913
I actually like the smash idea!
>>
But honestly, play GoldenEye and be odd-job.
>>
the classic mario kart drinking game: you can chug beer or drive your kart. you can't drink and drive because that's illegal. you have to stop driving to drink and stop drinking to drive. you must finish your beer before you finish the race.
>>
File: 1472677497204.gif (332KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1472677497204.gif
332KB, 500x281px
>>3500936
Bloody perfect Anon.
>>
When I'm playing, every game is a drinking game.
>>
The Dreamcast was better for multiplayer.
>>
>>3500945
Never had a Dreamcast, I had a friend who had one and loved the shit out of it, but never did own one. I always went with Nintendo.
>>
>>3500949
Nintendo sucks. Get a clue, you mark.
>>
>>3500950
what do you like to play at parties?
>>
>>3500957
Power Stone.
>>
>>3500950
I respect Sega greatly, but as a child it was either Nintendo or Sega, and Nintendo was just something I was more familiar with at the time. I'm still a Nintendo fan boy, but I have nothing but good things to say about those Sega consoles/
>>
>>3500904
Forsaken64 is a good time if you have four drunk people trying to deathmatch together, Battletanx even more so.
>>
>>3501069
>but as a poorfag it was either Nintendo or Sega

FTFY
>>
>>3500936
Came in to post this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.