[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Need to find a name of a game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-09-16-09-55-25.png (345KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-16-09-55-25.png
345KB, 720x1280px
So im looking for a game i played when i was younger... maby 5/6 years ago...

The first act of the game begins of the player wakeinf up in thr cellar...sorrunded by books...chests...guitars and such...

After you go downstairs you can see some dead plants and dusty windows.. the whole house looks like a royal house or some kind of castle...

When you go down to the main hall...you can hear noise comming down from the floor... you move the bookshelf and find an entrance to the underground...

Once entered the first thing you encounter is a dead rat... upon going deeper in the underground you find like some kind of altair..and a door to the right that requires some kind of round...wheel like object to open...

I played the demo so i dont really remember the name

But it was a first person point and click "Horror" game... anyone know maby???
>>
>>3500629
That kind of sounds like Ultima: Underworld 2, but that's not a horror game.
>>
Nope...it was a pc game... and the graphics were more realostic...picture like
>>
>>3500629
I know the game you're talking about, but this isn't retro, so GTFO.

Seriously, do we even have janitors / mods on this board?
>>
>>3500941
Kek
>>
Dont be a dick anon... at V they didnt know and re directed me here... just give me a simple awnser and il delete this thread
>>
Since we are on the topic of "games whose names we don't remember" I figured someone could help me out with this one (which IS retro, i am 100% sure of that)

It was an RTS with a chinese setting. 2d with a birds-eye view. One of the things I remember is that you had to rotate your farms (as in: A farm's output would decrease over time and you had to leave it for a while for it to renew itself). It had magic elements
>>
File: threeking_l2.jpg (75KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
threeking_l2.jpg
75KB, 600x450px
>>3501074
Fate of the Dragon?
still not /vr/ though
>>
>>3501109
nope, it was older than that
Also that's isometric, not birdseye (or whatever "camera is straight-above-things" is called)
>>
>>3501074
War Diary
>>
>>3501074
Ching Chong Dynasty: Duck Edition
>>
>>3500629
1. Learn to spell
2. Ellipses... they're really fucking... annoying... are you depressed... or something...
3. Not retro
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.