[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that the most overrated game of the PSX era never had that retro feel?

Protip: we can't.
>>
Now that the dust has settled, I hope you sneeze from dusty allergies.
>>
Well memed memer.
>>
>>3500439
Much thanks. I'm glad to have found a fellow connoisseur of the fine art of meming on /vr/.
>>
File: Final_Fantasy_8_ntsc-front.jpg (182KB, 856x800px) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_8_ntsc-front.jpg
182KB, 856x800px
>>3500392
Wrong number.
>>
Please define "retro feel"
>>
Why's there so much fucking dust round here anyway?
>>
>>3500392
Pretty sure you can cram a few more memes in there, OP.

>>3500813
Janitors don't do their job properly.
>>
>>3500813
And why does it being unsettled prevent us from coming to agreements on anything?
>>
>>3500824
>Janitors don't do their job properly.
Underrated post.
>>
File: 15-crocodeath.gif (82KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
15-crocodeath.gif
82KB, 640x400px
>>3500392
>Now that the dust has settled
>>>/v/
>>
>>3500392
I'm genuinely proud of OP. Beautifully constructed sentence of memes. Nothing forced, very artful.

I'm also glad people are realizing FFVII hate is a meme too.
>>
>>3500568
>FFVIII
>Overrated

Kys anon
>>
>>3501057
Truth too rough for you to accept, anon? It's a shitty final fantasy (and mostly a shitty game overall) that's endlessly cocksucked by /vr/ tools such as yourself. Hence, it is the definition of overrated.
>>
>>3501135
Actually, you massive turd, this game endures nothing but endless shitting by contrarian faggots like you. By no means it is "overrated", despite you love to tell that yourself so you can feel superior compared to the dumb masses. Sorry to break it for you, you are just another nigger try to sound cool by shitting on a great game you were to dumb to appreciate. Stick to donkey kong.
>>
>>3501135
I dunno, I like the removeal of the chibi and the Phantasy star vibe it has.

It aged better than 7 and the slight ugrade hd version is alright.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.