[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me papa, how quake team fortress was like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 583490.jpg (95KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
583490.jpg
95KB, 425x283px
Tell me papa, how quake team fortress was like
>>
>>3494109
Um, excuse me, I'm in need of medical attention.
>>
Well there was a map called "Cross the Border" that was fun as fuck.
>>
>>3494109
Is that what your papa looked like a few years ago when you were the same age as those kids? Does your mom tell you stories of the old country before she hit the jackpot as a mail order bride?
>>
>>3496951

>Yes
>>
>>3495256
It was called border1
>>
>>3496965
Well at least your moms a MILF.
>>
>tfw Quakeworld servers are dead as fuck now with only 20 people at most playing

I just want to play team fortress again bros ;_;
>>
>>3498869
Even if your ping was at most 100ms it will still be a pain in the ass to play.
>>
>>3498879
Why? I used to play QTF with 350 ping, and I even liked it.

Also, I remember playing a shit ton of Well. Over and over again. A little bit of hunted and rock2 as well. Things were great.
>>
I remember wanting to play TF2.
Then I found out my pc couldn't handle it.
Checked out Classic.
Probably had way more fun playing around with bots than I should.
>>
>>3495216
Have you fallen and can't get up?
>>
File: eyeseeu.jpg (11KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
eyeseeu.jpg
11KB, 500x419px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FVJ__rBFxk
>>
I never played QWTF, but I played TFC on the half life engine from 99-10 or so. Was a sad time when leagues died between 07-08, pickups died between 12-15, and there's at most 20-30 active people on the pub servers at random times.

There's 90 servers up still and most of them are just bots vs bots. Really wish server admins would get together and just have 3-5 truly active servers rather than having a random person join a bot server and decide the game sucks.
>>
>>3501876
tfw there are only two people on the intarwebs who remember Mrs. Fletcher.
>>
File: 00258.jpg (58KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
00258.jpg
58KB, 360x360px
>>
File: 00079.jpg (21KB, 369x232px) Image search: [Google]
00079.jpg
21KB, 369x232px
>>
File: 00352.jpg (32KB, 450x330px) Image search: [Google]
00352.jpg
32KB, 450x330px
>>
>>3498962
I could be wrong. But I'm probably referring to the last few times I played Quake 1 dm a few years ago on some eastern bloc server and I probably was playing on a regular quake server and not a Quakeworld server.

>>3502448
>99

You still had the chance to play QTF
>>
>>3494109
Clunky but fun. A massive novelty at the time as well.

>TFW you were playing with siblings and friends on four computers all hooked up to a home LAN while also managing to somehow connect all of them down a crappy modem line and have it still be playable.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.