[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recommend nice retro games to play please. My favorite retro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: sadfrog holding head.jpg (15KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog holding head.jpg
15KB, 400x387px
Recommend nice retro games to play please. My favorite retro games have been Super Metroid, Yoshi's Island, Age of Empires II, Diablo II, Metal Gear Solid, and Tomb Raider II.
>>
>>3492998
Why so sad, anon?
>>
>>3493001
I dunno. I've always felt this way as long as I can remember.
>>
boku no pico
>>
You seem to like Adventure style games. Have you tried the Ultima games? They are RPGs and pretty good.
>>
Play some Hudson and Taito games, try out pc engine et c
Parasol Stars
Dragon's Curse
New Adventure Island
Dragon Egg
et c
>>
Bomberman 64, it's a nice relaxing game with good puzzles a great sound track and you can play any world you want right from the start.
>>
Comix Zone
>>
>>3492998

Have you played Castlevania: Symphony of the Night yet?
>>
>>3492998
Mega Man X
Sonic 3&K(get the complete hack)
Ristar
>>
Metal Gear 1 and 2 are both great games. Hold up well and really prescient. If you liked MGS you may have already tried them, but maybe not. You seem to like some exploration in your games, and the original MG's have a bit of it.

I'd also recommend Crystalis for NES. Pretty well known around here. It's a Zelda clone, but amped up a bit.
>>
Another Metroid 2 Remake, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Zero Mission.
>>
Kickle Cubicle for NES is a fun game. It involves playing as a little guy who can breath out ice blocks and slide them around to solve puzzles. Has a ton of levels that make you think about chain reactions and planning your moves.
>>
>>3492998
You damn white supremacist. Why don't you go back to the Klan and ask them.
>>
>>3492998
Go back to where you came from, frogposter.
Recommendations don't belong on this board.
>>
>>3493552
seconding Kickle Cubicle and recommending Adventure of Lolo series
>>
>>3493041
I've always wondered, which version is the best? PC?
>>
>>3493005
Not the first guy to reply, but there's always hope. I'm finally getting out of depression after 5+ years. You have to actively fix it, otherwise nothing will change.

Also, Mega Man Legends.
>>
File: 1456340614473.jpg (124KB, 728x675px) Image search: [Google]
1456340614473.jpg
124KB, 728x675px
>>3493739
>>3494112
Leave him alone
>>
>>3492998
You're not using that meme correctly. You're only supposed to use autismfrog when posting something incredibly autistic/pathetic. Simple requests for game recommendations do not qualify.

Anyway, as for recommendations... I dunno, it sounds like you might like Blackthorne.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.