[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this work on wii homebrew? >/v/ didnt help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Will this work on wii homebrew?

>/v/ didnt help
>>
Sure, why not?

Buy 3.
>>
there's a firmware upgrade that'll allow it to connect as a wiimote
but otherwise I think it'll just act like a wiiu pro controller
so it's either a wiimote or a wiiu controller but never a wii pro controller
>>
File: aknIS9I.jpg (102KB, 342x462px) Image search: [Google]
aknIS9I.jpg
102KB, 342x462px
>>3486885
Thanks for the info.

Ive gotten it to work as a wiimote already and played the new mario bros. But the main reason i bought it was for home brew. Most of the emulators on home brew have preset button mapping thats a pain to change. If i ciuld get this to just register as a wii classic controller id be happy.

Im just tired of dealing with nunchucks with cords hanging outbof the bottom.
>>
Is this pad actually good? Does it feel worth its price?
>>
>>3487580
you can use pretty much any usb controller ever with nintendont if that matters to you. i was shocked to find that it supported my xb360 arcade stick
>>3487696
i've never seen it get anything except praise here, similar to the beloved buffalo controllers
>>
>>3487696
They're really good controllers. I got two of the Famicom style rectangular pads and one of these NES styled dual analog for using with my Shield. Bretty Gud
>>
>>3486803
Where can I find this controller?
>>
I have the SFC30 one and it doesnt seem to be working on my PC. Does it even work with USB or is it only for Bluetooth only?
>>
>>3489540
It should work automatically when you connect it to the PC. SNES30 is better the other one lacks the concave buttons and has faggot flag colors on the buttons. There was a recent Firmware update recently (on the 9th). Don't know if the SFAG30 is different internally from the SNES30, the manual for the SFAG points to the SNES30 one.
>>
I have a SNES30 and I've gotten it to work on PC and my SNES but I haven't been able to connect it to my Wii were I want to use it for emulators since I hate the wiimote. I got it to connect once but it then unpaired the Wiimote and I was unable to exit that Home Screen. Anye one have experience with the SNES30 on Wii?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
/vg/ I can't tell you how comfy this is turning out to be. I've been playing DQ3 all day in bed. Question about the controller does anybody notice a little input lag? Sometimes I feel like it's hitting the button one more time then what I'm pressing. I think it might be the emulator tho because when I play non emu games the controller is lag free. Also putting in an order for the Snes one so I can coop with my son.
>>
>>3491017
Wow that controller is nice. The SNES30 is possibly the best perfect replica of the original SNES controller. The only thing it lacks is the weight of the cable, which I don't miss at all. What emulator is that on your screenshot?

I've been thinking of getting and everdrive for my SNES but I need to fix the contacts on it before I commit to it. The Repair Wiki seems to be down though.
>>
>>3491085
I'm using gamesome app as a frontendand the emu I'm using is snes9+ I had an everdrive but I sold it due to the lack of use. Rarely I have time to sit and play so I just loaded all my roms to my tablet and now I can play on my commute to work. So far everything I've been throwing at this tablet runs great.
>>
>>3491116
Ah ok very nice. I unfortunately haven't been able to connect my SNES30 to the Wii where I play most of my emulated games. I like that front end, going to search for one for Windows.
>>
>>3491174
If you go the there site there is a extra firmware you need to install on the controller for it to connect to the wii. Extend they call the firmware.
>>
>>3491176
Yeah I've done it, and even downgraded to an older version that supposedly worked and I've had no luck. I even did all of the steps in this post:
http://forum.8bitdo.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=861&highlight=SNES30%2BWii

The last thing I'm going to try is connecting it directly to the USB port on the back of the Wii to see if it does anything.
>>
>>3489521
Got mine on amazon.

NES30PRO
>>
>>3491017
Played 0 times.
>>
>>3491767

What do you mean, anon?
>>
>>3491767
This is an old pic senpai.

>>3492153
He is commenting on how many times its says I've played DQ3.
>>
File: download.jpg (69KB, 425x329px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
69KB, 425x329px
>>3491017
>my face
>>
>>3486885
>>3487580
It acts as a wii pro if you hold start + b when in wii mode. That's what the manual says at least.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.