[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are they?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: rBVaEVc6xGyAfznyAAE4j-vFYz8124.jpg (54KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
rBVaEVc6xGyAfznyAAE4j-vFYz8124.jpg
54KB, 800x450px
I have searched AliExpress and GearBest for the fabled cheap, quick and dirty Chinese everdrive but they seem extinct. Anyone know why I'm not finding any?
>>
Search for "jack diy"
>>
I just get a crap load of female composite jacks, no carts...
>>
I'm gonna hijack this thread just to say wikipedia's video game genres are the most fucked thing I've ever seen.

>How do I classify Combat School?
>hmm, wikipedia says it's a "Track and Field" game, I need more info
>look at the wikipedia page of Video Game Genres
>"Track and Field" isn't listed as a fucking genre

What the fuck wikipedia? Why bother giving games a genre classification if you are going to pretend it doesn't exist?
>>
>>3486647
As far as I can tell they were all removed.
>>
>>3486647
Custom Game for 8bits/16bits/32bits/64bits
>>
>>3487665
This is for individually produced repro arts of individual games. Not flash carts.

There has to be another good source of cheap chink flash carts. I'm not paying Krikzz one hundred homo dollars just because he can't find a cheap way to mass produce his shit.
>>
>>3487719
Nah. It's done that way to hide them from tards. Looks like it works. Enjoy bitching about not being able to find shit faggot.
>>
>>3487758
Are you retarded? Did you read the descriptions of the custom game items? They all say you provide a rom and they make a cart. Learn to read you stupid faggot.
>>
>not supporting based Ukraine
>>
Why would you cheap out on a flash cart? Get a good one and you'll probably never have to buy a cartridge for that system ever again, get a shit one and it'll break in a month or two.
>>
Chink shit flash carts have served me well. I'd rather cough up 50 for a chinkerdrive then 200 for an original if all I miss are DSP games and Megaman. All carts on Ali are mylticarts where you choose 5 or so games and are then stuck with those few. Id like to be able to find the rewriteable ones again.
>>
>>3487770
I have both for SNES and N64 for 2 years and they are still working like a charm, never had a problem!

I dont see the reason people suck Krizz balls so much, they defend "oficial" krizz products like a fucking soccer team.
>>
>>3487758
>China
>not making their shit as public as humanely possible and including every possible related keyword in the title to reap maximum profits
>>
>>3486647
Aliexpress has taken all of the flashcarts down.
Search on DHGate but they're a bit more expensive (at least for the Mega Drive ones). If you can navigate TaoBao, you can get deals on there but it's all in Chinese and you have to coordinate with the sellers about shipping to the US.
>>
>>3488042
Why the fuck did they do that? That's shitty as hell.
>>
Sadly dhgate only seems to have everdrive for genesis
>>
>>3488073
I'm looking at a Super right now but something does seem to be happening on the Ching-chong crap sites. Makes me think maybe I should get on it.
>>
>>3486647
You could get a Super Ufo. They have the same functionality and the Ufo lets you back-up your own games.
>>
>was waiting to get paid so I could buy one
>see this thread
son of a bitch
>>
>>3487763
Only one person retarded here kiddo. They're listed that way so it's not obvious. When you select the color v3 or sd2nes you're ordering an ED v3 or sd2nes. Not whatever the fuck you imagine that is.

>>3488032
Exactly. When you're selling something they don't want you to you don't do it so publicly.

>>3488493
The UFO is to complicated for babies and they will never never own something that hasn't been dumped so that feature is useless.
>>
>>3488493
Isn't the Super Ufo the one that only saves one save file at a time?
>>
>>3488537
You have to manually backup your SRAM before you change roms if you want your saves to come back when you load it again later. It's a minor thing to remember to do it when you change roms but people are lazy and/or stupid. On the other hand Super UFOs are more prone to spontaneous fuckups than everdrives. Having them fail to read sd cards is very common and makes them basically useless.
>>
>>3488641
I think I'd rather just get an everdrive. Convenience is the entire reason you'd get a flash cart, and that sounds awfully inconvenient.

I'd hate to lose a save file from an RPG or something because I forgot it's what I was playing last.
>>
>>3486798
Wikipedia pages are editable.
>>
File: chinese.jpg (121KB, 1301x680px) Image search: [Google]
chinese.jpg
121KB, 1301x680px
>>3486647
>>3488042

fuck me. I was considering buying one back in June and now i missed my chance
>>
>>3488812

yeah it's a bummer. I just bought one on DHGate to sell to a friend (scared of china) and would have made $10 more if SuperUFO was still going.
I've looked around at other sites but DHGate seems to be the lowest price rn.
>>
>can't find everdrives on aliexpress
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/SEGA-Genesis-Megadrive-MD-EVERDRIVE-Flash-Cartridge-Card-with-8GB-Memory-Card/32730324928.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.1.QOizVr&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_2_10057_10056_10065_10068_10055_10067_10054_10069_10059_10058_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_1&btsid=8a952386-5794-4d52-8b35-f1bd71101d33
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>3489075
What about the NES/SNES ones?
>>
Genesis ever drives are still plentiful but finding SNES ones require a bit of fucking around.
>>
The bit that dies after so many uses can you replace that easily on an everdrive or otherwise?
>>
why hasn't aliexpress allowed paypal and non card likned accounts?
>>
>>3489075
looks like that got removed already
>>
>>3491319
>why hasn't a company that's part of the same group as alipay allowed their largest competitor into their system.
I have no idea. It just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>3486798

Track and Field ISN'T a genre. Don't use Wikipedia as a source for reliable info ever.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.