[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Fallout.jpg (44KB, 343x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout.jpg
44KB, 343x500px
"There'd better be a killer reason for standin' in my shadow. Does 'next on the menu' ring a bell to ya ... normie"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts42iuCi4IM&list=PLQOK8ZwHUWtAwtaWmnErurVzOKoQJbBWP&index=7

- Set

Is this where the normie meme originated from?
>>
>>3484014
Normie in this context meant a human being, a normal person. So no
>>
>>3484020
Which is literally how people on /r9k/ and other places use the term.

>>3484014
Beat Fallout 1 last week, awesome game. I'm playing Fallout 2 now, doing some stuff at the ghost farm and Modoc. I let out the deathclaw and accidentally killed everybody in that half of town. Whoops.

Fallout 2 is still pretty good but it feels buggier and more barebones than the first game. Like they went for a world with breadth more than depth.

Jet seems really, really easy to exploit. I killed all of the slavers guild really easily by just giving jet to all of them and waiting 10 minutes. For some reason I find that NPCs won't attack you while they're coming down from a jet high.
>>
File: ss+(2016-09-09+at+07.41.50).png (46KB, 619x950px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-09-09+at+07.41.50).png
46KB, 619x950px
>>3484770
My character
>>
>>3484770
I hope you're playing with the restoration mod, anon. Restores pretty much all the cut content and quests. It's especially noticeable with Den and SanFran
>>
File: 1426467217270.jpg (40KB, 435x512px) Image search: [Google]
1426467217270.jpg
40KB, 435x512px
>>3484773
>Agility - 6
>Intelligence - 6
G-good luck senpai
>>
>>3484980
Unfortunately I'm not. I would install it now but I think it breaks saves and I really don't want to have to go through the drag at the beginning of the game before you get any guns again.

>>3484982

Again, I've realised later on that my stats aren't great, but changing them would require going through Arroyo and Klamath all over again.
>>
>>3484770
Not really. He meant that the MC was a human being, whereas he were a mutant.
>>
>>3485002
The temple must have been hell with 6 agi. If I were you I would restart the game with the mod installed and another hero, you haven't gotten that far. Modoc is still pretty much in the first quarter of the game.
>>
>>3485002
>>3485025

As for the guns - you can get a pistol in Klamath's rat tunnels, if you know where to look that is
>>
>>3485002
>Again, I've realised later on that my stats aren't great, but changing them would require going through Arroyo and Klamath all over again.

If it's your first time, just ignore these niggers. Beat the game with the character you made, you'll have a big sense of accomplishment. Your build isn't ideal, but the game assumes people playing it won't have ideal builds, so just go for it. Get every companion you can and just rock it.
>>
>>3485027
And a double-barrel shotgun too.
>>
>>3484982
Whats wrong with agi 6 and int 6?

I always had problem figure out what to put stats on.
>>
>>3485059
There's nothing wrong with any stat combination. Fallout isn't so hard that you need to cheese to stand a chance.
>>
>>3485059
Agi 6 means that you can't do shit in combat. The amount of action points you get is directly dependent on giility. At 10 agility you get maximum 10 AP. So anything less than 9 agi for a combat oriented character is, well, unreasonable. Not to mention that running the temple of trials with low agi is like swimming in tar

Intelligence influences a lot of things - the amount of skill points per level, for one.
More dialogue options, and as a result more quest options, become available the higher your intelligence is.
There's a certain fun to be had playing a low intelligence character (less than 3), but having mediocre int gives you nothing.
>>
>>3485012
And /r9k/ use it to refer to humans, while they consider themselves robots.
>>
>>3485070

With smooth talker you can benefits of int without having it. Agility is real important but so is perception, because you want to hit and not miss.

Where you can cut back is the one that determines HP. You are squishy at first but by time you get powerarmor it doesnt really matter. Also powerarmor increases strength and you can use companions and car to carry things.

The real drink is to get the perk at beginning of game that gives +1 to all stats. Gifted I think

You want to max out agility, have 8 or 9 perception, 7 int and then pick up smooth talker. If you need more int take mentats before encounter. 6-7 charisma, but put points into speech.

Martial arts you can get NPCs to train to a really high level so unharmed is not worth putting points into. Only need 70-80 steal and then save/load. Choose if you want to be small guns or energy guns.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.