[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I CANNOT BEAT THIS GAME!!! Can't even beat the 3rd level ffs!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Pocky & Rocky (U).png (22KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Pocky & Rocky (U).png
22KB, 256x224px
I CANNOT BEAT THIS GAME!!! Can't even beat the 3rd level ffs!
>>
>>3479883
They say Dark Souls is hard! I have never had such difficulty with a SNES game in my life!
>>
lrn 2 deflect projectiles with the wand thingy
>>
>>3479883
it's not that bad. there are just some basics you need to figure out. the boss attacks are easy to dodge and enemies either move in streams or take a long time to attack

until the final stage. which is absolute bullshit.

number 2 is easier if you want a similar game
>>
>>3479902

This. Trying to dodge stuff is mostly worthless because your walking speed is too slow and the dash is likely to launch yourself into even more dangerous places like pits.
>>
>>3479883
It's pretty fuggn hard.
>>
>>3479883
Slowdown sure does get unbearable in this game, especially in 2-player mode.
>>
>>3479916
Fuck that! I will beat this shit! It's not the bosses that get me, it's the shitty dodging method and the hordes of enemies that slow everything down!
>>
>>3479883

git gud at using that wand thing to deflect projectiles and the game will become much easier
>>
Git gud and find a bro. It's much more fun as co-op.
The sequel isn't very good and the co-op is sadly broken
>>
>>3481338
if you say so. the boss before the final boss is literally impossible. he throws tracking enemies at you AND kills you if you stand on certain sections of the floor.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.