[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RE 1-3 ePSXe Emulation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1303271735d406d85c5ea54e63.jpg (100KB, 819x1526px) Image search: [Google]
1303271735d406d85c5ea54e63.jpg
100KB, 819x1526px
So, I've been wanting to complete these for awhile now. Can someone recommend me the best settings for each game, I want the get the maximum out of them.
>>
>>3478975
psxfin
>>
Mednafen or bust
>>
>>3478975
>I want the get the maximum out of them.

Step 1: don't use ePSXe.
>>
>>3478975
>ePSXe
Xebra
>>
I only started using ePSXe a couple months ago. I thought it was the standard that has been around for years? I admit it doesn't look great though. Is there any site that gives detailed step by steps on how to set up something better?
>>
>>3479227
RetroArch because you can do hard gpu sync and reduce input delay.
>>
>>3479243
I don't know what that is. I literally need a retard's guide to PS1 emulation.
>>
>>3478975
just use mednafen
>>
I like pcsxr more than epsxe
>>
>>3479276
Think of it as an emulator manager. I'm not keen on the interface and changing filters is a pain, but it's pretty good.
>>
>>3478975

With these 2D/3D games, the backgrounds are stuck in 240p hell.

I highly recommend a CRT monitor. You just cannot replicate the backgrounds on an lcd.

Play the RE or FF games on a CRT TV: crisp backgrounds. Play them on an LCD: jaggy mess backgrounds. Games look like ass.
>>
>>3479351
These are hard times for our resident troll wannabe's, Im here shaking my head
>>
So what is the most accurate PS1 emu? Preferably one that is just load the iso and play it without having to seek out plugins and such.
>>
>>3480506
psxfin
>>
>>3479227
>I thought it was the standard that has been around for years?
You where wrong. It hasnt been updated for years. Check out either:

1. Mednafen + MedGui Reborn
Easy to use but need to download the Gui separately. Most accurate emulation and tries to mimic the ps1 so no fancy shit.

2. PCSX-Reloaded
Plugin based but very good, for those who wanna fuck about and play ps1 games at 1080p with filters and shit.

>>3480523
Its just called pSX. psxfin is just the name of the exe. It just wurks and runs on the shittest of pcs/laptops. Hasnt been updated in years though so if a game runs like crap on it, it wont be fixed anytime soon.

Also I know RE1+2 have pc ports that work just fine for me pc. I even prefer tank controls on a keyboard.
>>
>>3478975
>ePSXe
You cunts just don't learn do you.
>>
>>3479317
I tried very hard to get that to work.

It's not user friendly to get started.
>>
>>3480540
>Its just called pSX. psxfin is just the name of the exe.
I know it's just easier to google one than the other
>>
For 2 and 3 you should play the PC versions.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.