[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree that the 32X

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 32x.jpg (73KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
32x.jpg
73KB, 800x600px
Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree that the 32X was a pretty good system, right?

At the very least, it's better than the terrible CD add-on, with its plethora of interactive movies.
>>
It ok
>>
I had fun with it.
Best games I played were
After Burner II
Virtua Fighter
Shadow Squadron
Knuckles Chaotix
Virtua Racing Deluxe
>>
File: thisman.jpg (127KB, 585x686px) Image search: [Google]
thisman.jpg
127KB, 585x686px
>>3478168
>system
>>
Oh look it's this thread again only this time OP pre-emptively conceded that there are literally 6x as many Sega CD games as 32x games.
>>
>>3478168
>still trying to defend your purchase
>>
>>3478168
>Now that the dust has settled
We had several good months in a row where we didn't have to deal with this may may. Please don't bring it back again.
>>
It was a better deal than the FX chip at least.
>>
Why weren't there CD 32x games that weren't fmv pieces of shoot shit
>>
>>3478168
>Now that the dust has settled
Don't start your post with a dumb template phrase next time faggot, that's reddit shit
The 32x was alright, but its library is tiny
>>
>>3478226

Seriously, moreover why aren't there any romhacks that take advantage of it? A Sonic game with the graphics spec of Knuckles Chaotix and the redbook audio of Sonic CD would be really cool.
>>
If Sega hadn't gone full retard they would've waited and adapted the 32X into the Game Gear 2, delayed and reworked the Saturn to just have one processor and a more 3D-capable video chip, and not released the DC just 3 years after Saturn's launch. What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>3478225
this
>>
>>3478297
I really support your post. OP, you're a dumb moron.
>>
>>3478343
>A Sonic game with the graphics spec of Knuckles Chaotix and the redbook audio of Sonic CD would be really cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEfKC4sxTG8

too bad such a game will never exist, huh anon?
>>
32X was crap. CD still had a better library (Silpheed, both Lunars, Popful Mail, Keio, just to name a few) even when you discount the bad FMV games.
>>
>>3478168
It was pretty good. Mega CD was pretty good too I guess, the only problem was that it mostly got shovelware and FMV.
>>
>>3478382

Haha, Sonic Mania actually came into my head as soon as I posted that. It's basically exactly what I described, so I am happy it's coming, I was just wondering aloud what kind of non-FMV game could make use of both add-on's features.
>>
>>3478168
Did you not get mocked enough in your last thread? At least you didn't mention Doom this time around.

I enjoyed both.
>>
File: there is no 32-bit SNES.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
there is no 32-bit SNES.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>3478720
What's wrong with the 32X version of Doom, besides music and missing some stuff?

Also, last thread was just a bunch of weebs crying about Sega CD's inferiority.
>>
File: 32X and neptune.jpg (160KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
32X and neptune.jpg
160KB, 960x544px
>>3478168
Killed by Saturn.
Not missed.
>>
File: seha32x.png (313KB, 580x361px) Image search: [Google]
seha32x.png
313KB, 580x361px
>>3479505
Fuck that shit, the 32X is immortal!
>>
>>3478168
Whew! The buyers remorse is strong with this one.
>>
>>3479616
Who would have buyers remorse over a platform that has the best versions of several AM2 videogames?
>>
>>3478168
these boards are so dull. The 32x was a joke. I mean I had the genesis. It was fine. I could be happy without the expansions because none of the expansions had enough goddamn games. End of story.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.