[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some /vr/ aproved game collections?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: namco museum.png (298KB, 645x435px) Image search: [Google]
namco museum.png
298KB, 645x435px
What are some /vr/ aproved game collections?
>>
no-intro
>>
most of the sonic collections, not /vr/ platforms though
>>
>>3471782
>most of the sonic collections, not /vr/ platforms though

None of those are approved, they are emulators on a disc. Very often very poor emulators too.

Sonic Jam is an exception but even that is a bit fucked up (music and sfx is not perfect).
>>
>>3471782
>>
>>3471756
namco best but they are ashamed of splatterhouse and dont ever include it so :((
>>
>>3471865
They probably did it to avoid getting an M-rating, since the collections are aimed at kids and casuals (which is why they only reprinted Volumes N and M in the U.S.).
>>
>>3471756
I really want Namco(-Bandai) to release a Namco museum collection dedicated to their PS1 games, complete with virtual museum and lots of special features.
>>
Namco is such an amazing developer. From Pac-Man to Klonoa to Katamari Damacy their games are always great.
>>
Sega Ages on the Saturn especially Outrun, Space Harrier, and After Burner are amazing or on the same level of greatness as their 3DS ports.

Gradius, Parodius, and Salamander Deluxe pack are solid ports as well.

finally the Capcom Generations are as close as you can get to arcade perfect ports.
>>
>>3471891
I know, its a shame nobody here really talks about them, namco is probably my favorite company.
>>
>>3471882
That would be interesting, they could have xevious 3DG and tekken...
>>
>>3471895
>Sega Ages on the Saturn especially Outrun, Space Harrier, and After Burner are amazing or on the same level of greatness as their 3DS ports.

They also run at 30fps.
>>
>>3472104
For Tekken, it was in the NamCollection for the PS2, slightly enhanced it seems but that disc has only 5 or 6 games and no extras.

Imagine one disc or a compilation fpr all PS1 Ace Combat, Tekken and Ridge Racer games, complete with cleaner graphics and loads of concept art and things like that.
>>
>>3472102
It's my dream for them to release a new Namco Museum that has the same interface as the PS1 games (an actual interactive museum, archive of Namco's magazines, ect.), but with all of their arcade classics.
>>
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for PS3 is pretty fucking solid.
>>
>>3471865

That's why they put the entire trilogy on the not-retro 2010 Splatterhouse.
>>
>>3472113

I'd be perfectly happy with an HD version of R4. That game was smooth as hell, and driving around as Pac Man was a lot of fun.
>>
Namco Museum is awesome, 3 is my favourite. Not in a /vr/ plat but Taito Legends on XB/PS2 is also worthwhile, I also like Capcom Classic Collection there, you get almost everything which you can find in Capcom Generations and even more.
>>
>>3471808
>they are emulators on a disc
what's your point. Unless you're looking for /vr/ platform collections of /vr/ games, which are few and far between.
>>
>>3472569

Taito Legends 2 is amazing, just for Elevator Action 2 and Growl alone. IIRC, it also contains the original arcade version of Pocky & Rocky.
>>
File: 3636363426nt.jpg (66KB, 505x512px) Image search: [Google]
3636363426nt.jpg
66KB, 505x512px
this
>>
File: gen_genesis_6-pak_p_9rbwli.jpg (117KB, 640x916px) Image search: [Google]
gen_genesis_6-pak_p_9rbwli.jpg
117KB, 640x916px
The Sega 6-Pak is the best /vr/ collection you can buy. Welcome to value town.
>>
File: DSCF9354[1].jpg (657KB, 1600x1143px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF9354[1].jpg
657KB, 1600x1143px
The namco gallery for the game boy is quite good.
>>
>>3472803
eh
some of the games are cool but there's always a couple of shit ones on those, which is 1/2/3 out of 4 on there.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.