[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one, dude?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: roster.png (423KB, 927x298px) Image search: [Google]
roster.png
423KB, 927x298px
Which one, dude?
>>
MSH. COTA is too slow
>>
>>3468948
This.
People always bitch about the infinity gem gimmick in MSH, but I think it adds a bit of fun for playing with friends and makes it a unique among the countless other 90s Capcom fighters
>>
Why not boths?
>>
File: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.png (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.png
58KB, 500x375px
>>3468941
Neither.
>>
>>3468941
As much as I like Psylocke, what is she doing alongside the likes of Cap, Spider-man and Wolverine? My theory is they had no alternative female character.

Also I still have no idea who the fuck Shuma-Gorath and Blackheart are.
>>
>>3469032
Psylocke was a pretty popular waifu in the 90's. Most X-Men characters that were popular back then have been forgotten because of lack of presence in media because of bad relations between Marvel and Fox who retain the rights to the X-Men in film

Example, Gambit was also easily an A lister in the 90s, you'd be hard pressed to find a younger kid who knows who he is now
>>
>>3469025
That is a CPS3 game
>>
>>3469043
Due to the cartoon fad.
>>
>>3469043
>you'd be hard pressed to find a younger kid who knows who he is now

Good.
>>
>>3469103
Rather Gambit than Meme lord and Rocket the furry being shoe horned into everything
>>
>>3469115

Fuck you. Rocket at least has good stories under his belt. Gambit's been nothing but a blight since his creation.
>>
I just wish Nightcrawler was in one of these...
>>
>>3469115
Gambit is tryhard
>>
>>3469185
Gambit never had a dance off.

>>3469171
Fuck GOTG, 90 percent of folk who says they were fans before the movie are full of it
>>
The one with the purple British waifu ninja.
>>
>>3469185
Longshot and Dazzler are tryhard. Gambit and Wolverine are just edgy.
>Ohhh assassins and ninjas are trying to kill us a bluh bluh bluh
>>
>>3469219
Psylocke's in both despite Storm being objectively superior. Das rayciss.
>>
>not picking a game with venom

youre games are shit
>>
File: shuma eats a sun.png (651KB, 925x500px) Image search: [Google]
shuma eats a sun.png
651KB, 925x500px
>>3468948
COTA because MSH plays like just another MvsC game.

The backgrounds were sweeter in MSH though.

>>3469032
Psylocke was one of the most popular female x-men during the early 90s Jim Lee era. And she's a ninja, so she has actual fighting skills over the few others like Jubilee or Jean Grey. And she had a sprite set from COTA already, so easier to put into later games.

Blackheart is the son of Mephisto, a few times appears as a Ghost Rider villain. He appears in the GR movie, that you really should avoid.

Shuma-Gorath is a Lovecraftian living cancer abomination who Dr. Strange battled, like, twice maybe. I think he appeared in Conan as well. The thing with Shuma is that it grew into the size of its entire universe, and Doc Strange could only battle him on even grounds after training in destructive spells for an entire lifetime (surpassing the Ancient One in skills and growing a badass beard) and even then kind of only almost won. So Shuma's depiction in the fighting games is about equivalent to a single ass hairs worth of his full form and power. If Shuma was to fully materialize into our universe, reality would collapse under its weight, so the only way to fight him is to prevent him from entering our plane (the last Guardians of the Galaxy / Nova story in the 00s, Thanos Imperative, was one such story).

Both of them are extremely obscure so it's normal that you haven't heard of them. I think the Capcom staff was just given one of those big ass Guidebooks to the Marvel Universe, and they just picked who they thought was the coolest looking dude. Shuma probably appeared in the games more often than in comics.
>>
I don't even give a shit what tier he's in but I always use Omega-Red.
>>
>>3469282
He's actually mid-high tier, check out omgwtflol
>>
I don't think psylocke started out a ninja, it was some body swap or something, she was just a psychic or something. Still cute though.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.