[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the better game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: WIBAW.png (1MB, 957x474px) Image search: [Google]
WIBAW.png
1MB, 957x474px
>>
They're basically the same but Faces of Evil is longer. Decide for yourself if that's good or bad. Zelda's Adventure actually plays like a 2D Zelda game.
>>
>>3464096
Whichever is worth more on ebay.
>>
File: FMV_(Zelda's_Adventure).png (425KB, 612x461px) Image search: [Google]
FMV_(Zelda's_Adventure).png
425KB, 612x461px
I'd love to play Zelda's Adventure just because of how weird it looks. Setting up the emulator is probably more time than it's worth though.
>>
>>3464336
It's shit. Its design team's experience up to that was literally on Sesame Street games but at least they'd played LoZ and sort of tried to make a Zelda game. The other two are just some cookie cutter platform engine some chuckle fucks had been dicking with.

You're basically not missing out on any experiences on CDi that couldn't be much more easily and better experienced on a retro gaming PC. I haven't even bothered to buy a game pad for my CDi.
>>
>>3464096
The third one, with Zelda, is actually a "game," but both of these are pure garbage meme games.
>>
>>3464407
Other way around dude.
This pair is comparable to Oracle/Season in quality and fit in the top ten Zelda games for their top notch music, fluid cutscenes, gorgeous visuals, and the way it pushed its hardware platform to the limit.

It's Zelda's adventure which is forgettable and sub-mediocre.

But don't take my word for it; read what the real scholars say:
http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/zeldacdi/zeldacdi.htm
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6Lj50Tuh8

Dank music.

Why does nobody do cool remakes of these for a change?
>>
>>3464821

Tony Trippi did a great job, seems like the only person on the dev team who knew what they were going for.
>>
>>3464682
no
>>
>>3464682
>Other way around dude.
Doubtful but willing to hear your perspective
>comparable to Oracle/Season in quality and fit in the top ten Zelda games
Uhhh...
>top notch music
Okay you're one of those guys
>fluid cutscenes, gorgeous visuals
nope - opinion invalidated
>read what the real scholars say: HCG
and nothing of value was lost
>>
File: zelda smug.jpg (195KB, 900x719px)
zelda smug.jpg
195KB, 900x719px
I haven't played them.

But they have the best incarnation of Zelda to date.
>>
>>3465652
>tripfag terrorist
also, she looks like she has brain damage
>>
>there is a paralell dimension where the CDI zelda games turned out to be absolute masterpieces of adventure gaming - the best of the franchise yet and gave the CDI the edge over the psx
>>
>>3465652
>Maou Alba

muh dick
>>
>>3465667
There's also a universe where DmC was called something different, didn't use DMC names, and had all the gaming mags saying "Move over, Devil May Cry" despite being the exact same thing otherwise.
>>
File: stoning_adulterer1[1].png (905KB, 918x506px) Image search: [Google]
stoning_adulterer1[1].png
905KB, 918x506px
>>3465664
Don't you mean... stoned?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.