[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Is The Wiki Down?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Did it get shut down? Where can I find ROMs and emulators now?
>>
>>3463525
I think your missing some key information anon.

What fucking wiki.
>>
>>3463525
Good. Now get in contact with hiroshimoot, tell him the links are broken, and also to update the retro dates to include 2001 and below
>>
>>3463529
The one in the sticky?

http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
>>
>>3463538
https://emulation.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page
>>
>>3463539
Thank you.
>>
>>3463525
archive.org

do search on the web for
"no-intro" "console" site:archive.org

besides there are tons of roms sites faggot

emuparadise, emunation emuland, i dont even know anymore,

but just download the archive torrent and be done with it for good.

rom by rom is crap
>>
>>3463534
>get in contact
>with hiroshimoot
I don't think you realize what a feat that is. I doubt even high level mods have his email. You can't just send a message to [email protected], anymore.

Go ahead, try and find his email address.
>>
File: the fuck you doin nigga.jpg (7KB, 133x133px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck you doin nigga.jpg
7KB, 133x133px
I dunno anonumbnut, I think I have heard about this site called "googol" or something like that?
>>
File: 1293030847365.png (7KB, 429x410px)
1293030847365.png
7KB, 429x410px
>>3464757
The fuck does the wiki have to do with roms
>>
OP's gonna have to use his brain. Looks like he's shit outta luck.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.