[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any romhacks that fix the annoying fuck-ups in this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Are there any romhacks that fix the annoying fuck-ups in this otherwise solid game? Like remove the lives system, make Death Mountain easier and give more hints for obtuse puzzles?

Like that one Castlevania 2: SQ hack that fixed the retarded text, day/night transitions and other stuff?
>>
>>3463476

Yeah not suck at the game
>>
>>3463514
Don't be cunt.

I've beaten it before (with the knee-stab trick though) back in the day but I want to go back and enjoy it but there's parts of it that are admittingly annoying.
>>
Git fucking gud.
>>
>>3463476
A quick look on Romhacking shows Zelda II: Easy, but it's not exactly what you're talking about. It actually gives you more lives, and just makes the entire game easier.
>>
>Like remove the lives system, make Death Mountain easier

Casual. The only problems the game has is the crypticness and bland graphics. If those were fixed it would undoubtedly be the best game on NES.
>>
>>3463476
>he can't do a no-miss speedrun of AoL

lol fucking scrub
>>
>>3463476
Why remove the lives system? What's wrong with it?
>>
>>3457525
>>
>>3463476
>make Death Mountain easier

just do a little grinding in the 1st palace. easy peasy
>>
>>3464037
Oh, I didn't realize grinding would help me figure out where the fuck to go. Thanks.
>>
>>3464042
It's an NES game, man, there's not a whole lot of content in the game, if you're too stupid to figure it out use walkthrough lol.
>>
>>3464042
>figure out where the fuck to go.

you literally take the path on the right, ever single time. you have to be a fucking mong not to figure it out.
>>
>>3463519
get gud
>>
Hey guys... im a baby.

Help me not suck at a game... its too hard to play it because i get lost.
>>
>>3465347
How was i supposed to know i could move left on the screen?!?!
>>
See, shit like this is why our chick ruler should have made me a janitor
>>
>>3463476
>Like remove the lives system
that's a great system, faggot. it's part of what makes the game so captivating, the fact that you're so close to doom and a game over. it's also good that the game doesn't let you farm 1-ups.

>make Death Mountain easier
it's called death mountain for a reason, fuccboi. git gud

>give more hints for obtuse puzzles
it doesn't need more hints, it just needs a better translation. the engrish is zelda 2's ONLY flaw.
>>
>>3465352
>our chick ruler
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>3465418
Most likely "chink", as in gookmoot.
>>
File: IDK_reaction_face.png (17KB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
IDK_reaction_face.png
17KB, 300x196px
And they say /vr/ is nicer than /v/...
>>
>>3465357
>it's called death mountain for a reason, fuccboi. git gud

Because that is what the english translators named it? The original japanese name is roughly translated to 'impossible rock maze' or 'impossible mountain maze'.
>>
>>3463476
>>3463519
>asks politely and brings ups good points
>>3463514
>>3463541
>>3463798
>>3465347
>GET GUD MEME FAGGOTRY AND IMPERSONATING STRAWMANING.

Well done guys, you are the reason VR is not the same thing it was back in 2013
>>
>>3463476
Practice. Yeah, that's all dude, Zelda II is very easy when you know well the game.

good luck
>>
>>3466874
We told people to git gud in 2013 too but if you don't want to then here.

SZUTYUSE
Infinite energy! (Take no damage from enemies.)

SXNASSSE
Infinite magic!

TAUTTUGA
Take less damage from enemies.

AAUTTUGE
Take much less damage from enemies!

AAOETYZA
You can walk across water and over mountains! Great
for exploring the map.

AAUOLIAL
Super mega jump with zero gravity moon float! You will
float as long as you hold down the jump button.

SXVIKOVK
Infinite keys (you have to have at least one).
>>
>>3463786
>If those were fixed it would undoubtedly be the best game on NES.

I'm totally weirded out how uncommon this opinion is. Like, it is pretty damn close to outright being the best NES game, yet instead it's just seen now as that weird Zelda that isn't like the others.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.