[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which soundcard has the best MIDI sound font and why is it the SC-55.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: x68000.jpg (10KB, 236x306px) Image search: [Google]
x68000.jpg
10KB, 236x306px
Which soundcard has the best MIDI sound font and why is it the SC-55.
>>
>>3460008
>any MIDI
>good

it's time to stop posting
>>
>>3460008
FM + PCM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> midi
>>
>>3460008
Soundfonts cant 100% replicate the SC-55.
>>
File: 1470708871181.png (23KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470708871181.png
23KB, 500x480px
>>3460008
>tfw when want to have an X68k but it's expensive as fuck and I can't read moon
Well I guess at least it motivated me to learn 68000 assembly.
>>
>>3460008
>Which soundcard has the best MIDI sound font and why is it the SC-55.

There is so much wrong with this post I don't even.
>>
>>3460008
Found one a couple of years ago at a flea market for $100 flat. Had no idea what it was at the time and assumed it was some sort of amplifier or DAC but the guy selling it had Doom music playing on it all day.
>>
File: sid.jpg (11KB, 280x231px) Image search: [Google]
sid.jpg
11KB, 280x231px
>>3460032
PSG > *
>>
>>3460032
Midi was alright if you had a top of the end system, the issue is that you could NEVER be sure you were listening to the exact track that was actually composed.

>>3460082
The SID was alright for the time. FM blew it out of the water, and only lazy faggots stuck around in the C64 demo scene because they couldn't handle more than 2 fucking tracks.

https://youtu.be/zJwWekm_NIk?t=1205
>>
>>3460008
>oh hai guise. I'm an underage retard who just saw something one youtube.
>let me show you how smart and cool and totally not underage and retarded i am.
>>
>>3460253
welcome to 4chan. please refer to Global rule #2.
>>
>>3460258
irony: the post
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.