[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitty NES hack and bootleg thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: téléchargement.jpg (8KB, 176x160px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
8KB, 176x160px
>>
>>3458269
Nutshack
>>
Snow Halation
>>
i remember a hack of street fighter 2 that only changed the winquotes to have the word dick in them.
also they changed dhalsim to dhalslim.
the early days of emulation were a weird time.
>>
>>3458269
GRAN DAD!
>>
>>3458774
FLEENSTONES?
>>
>>3458801
>>3458774
pewdiejoel isn't funny
>>
>>3458854
Joel isnt like pewdiepie god damn it quit gaslighting people by saying he is!
>>
>>3458801
SEEMPSEENS!?
>>
Mario Wheelchair
SMB were Mario and Luigi were in wheelchairs.

River City Bra-less
RCR where the female characters were topless and the dialog had profanity horned into it.

I miss early late 90's-early 00's internet.
>>
They're not funny anymore, not since the Jontrons and Vinesauces of the world beat whatever humor they had into the ground.
>>
>>3459406
>I miss late 90s - early 00s internet
So do I anon, it was a wonderful time.
>>
Super KKK bros
Mario is in a white robe I think
Goombas are black
There are swastikas everywhere

That resident evil demake from the 3rd world

KoRn fu
It's vanilla kung-fu, except when you hit something it says "KoRn" somewhere on the screen.
>>
File: mario.png (127KB, 420x279px) Image search: [Google]
mario.png
127KB, 420x279px
>>3459472
I found it on a nesterdc image I got years ago
>>
File: princess.gif (3KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
princess.gif
3KB, 256x224px
>>3459482
One more for posterity
>>
>>3459482
>>3459485
I actually played this to completion about a month ago.
>>
>>3458269

Everything here: http://www.baddesthacks.net/?page_id=59
>>
>>3459391
They're both Swedish and yell a lot, there's that.
>>
>>3459690
I forgot about this....

I don't know how I would have lived the rest of my life only having played gay ghotsfuckers 2 only once.
>>
File: fortran.png (18KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
fortran.png
18KB, 512x448px
>>3459391
I got into his streams when he started doing bootleg stuff but he just got increasingly annoying and started to spout memes to appeal to his "fanbase" on Twitch, and that just completely driven me away from his streams.

He's a bit more serious when he's streaming on Vineyard (which is really just a combination of "uStream" and "Chatango") but I still think Vinny is better than Joel by a long mile.

That aside, I remember when people used to call "Fortran" by his actual name and when he was only known for "Push Start to Rich".
>>
>>3461503
>the F stands for fuck
>>
>>3461503
Nobody gives a fuck about your virtual friend
>>
>>3458269
haha
>>
File: babymake-0.png (2KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
babymake-0.png
2KB, 256x224px
>>3461503
>push start to rick

Oh, the memories.

on topic, I was banned from the computer as a kid after I was caught playing this.
>>
>>3458372
>>3458373
>>3458774
>>3458801
>>3459394
DESTROY ALL MASHUPS!
>>
>>3462706
Go home.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJQr3tnjHlg
>>
>>3463663
Quality video. The entire dendy chronicles series is also fantastic. 90s Russia and the whole former USSR is like this crazy videogame underworld where everything is the same but at the same time entirely different and it's beautiful.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.