[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: flicky-mdus.jpg (106KB, 640x933px) Image search: [Google]
flicky-mdus.jpg
106KB, 640x933px
>be 12 or so
>play Flicky on the Sega Genesis
>Megadrive for anyone who would complain
>on the 3rd stage or so
>when I beat it, one of the windows open up
>a scantily clad woman dances in the open window
>wtf
>no matter how much I play it, I cant get it to happen again.
>was I imagining this? has anyone ever experienced this before?
>>
File: flicky-woman-genesis[1].png (4KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
flicky-woman-genesis[1].png
4KB, 256x224px
How great a relief is it to know you're not crazy?
>>
>>3443917
Holy shit, it was level 2, not 3. thanks anon. Why the hell did they put this in Flicky, of all games?
>>
File: 2645868025_5e58e01477[1].jpg (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2645868025_5e58e01477[1].jpg
51KB, 400x400px
>>3443923
Arcade roots. Sega loved Flicky and drew on it for design elements in Sonic.
>>
>>3443917
Really though, thanks anon, none of my friends ever belived me, but its nice to know i didn't make it up.
>>
>>3443903
>be 25
>be on /vr/
>see Gaming Historians Sega Modem video
>look it up, see flicky

>check /vr/
>someone posted about flicky and pretended they played this as a kid and didn't just see the gaming historian's video
>>
>>3443972
Honest to God, I'm 24 and never heard of Gaming Historians before.
I will look it up though.
>>
>>3443972
can you send me a link to the video in question?
>>
File: strikers1945endings.png (242KB, 1344x1056px) Image search: [Google]
strikers1945endings.png
242KB, 1344x1056px
>If you complete the first 10 rounds of the game in under 20 seconds each and get a perfect score in each bonus round, you should then have over 240,000 points. After you get this feat, you will then see a window at the lower left corner of the screen with a girl in a bikini.
>>3443923
>Why the hell did they put this in Flicky, of all games?
Guess they figured most people playing casually (or kids) wouldn't see it?
I think I only got it once when I played it originally... it was years later until I replayed it on a PS2 compilation when I managed to do it a couple times in a row before looking up what was up with that.
>>
Speaking of things that happened to you once and could never prove to anybody, once I was playing PSO on the DreamCast (regular ver). I had been playing for a while and wanted to try a new character, but only had one VMU, so I removed the VMU and made a HUnewearl just for fun. My character started with a photon claw already equipped instead of the normal saber, I didn't think it was odd because it fit the race and I thought it was like a Nei tribute or something. Needless to say, I played for a while, turned off the console and later learned that that was not only a rare weapon but also one I shouldn't have been able to equip at fucking lvl1. To this day I still think it's some sort of easter egg but apparently it hasn't happened to anyone else and that particular version is obsolete, so most likely it never will.
>>
>>3444105
Crazy. Were you playing online or offline? Maybe you had a photon claw in the inventory of your VMU character which accidentally stayed in RAM replacing the sabre? In any case that's quite the lucky bug.
>>
>>3443903
>>3443985
I´m assuming OP is a good pal and he's not lying, but I read in the commentary section of Sega Classics Collection on PSP about the lvl 20 thing, so you can see the thing at level 2 or after cleaning 20 fucking stages in perfect score, /vr/?
>>
>>3443972
>didn't just see the gaming historian's video
Are you stupid?
Its literally him advertising.
>>
>>3446914
Nice try shill, the Gaming Historian has way more integrity than that. He's one of the few doing it for the love of the hobby, not for money. Why do you think he doesn't monetize his videos? And so long as he isn't monetizing, what incentive does he have to do gorilla advertising?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.