[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the FUCK do I kill this little shitbitch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: red a.png (2KB, 258x252px) Image search: [Google]
red a.png
2KB, 258x252px
How the FUCK do I kill this little shitbitch?
>>
Hit him until he's dead.
>>
>>3443834
/thread
>>
exploit the ai fám
>>
>>3443825
Play the Garygoyle's Quest games, to get into his head.
>>
Watch the GCCX episode
>>
ghit ghoud
>>
Git gud.

Bait him into swooping and jump away from him while shooting when he swoops toward you.
>>
>>3443825
Be a middle aged Japanese comedian Let's Player.
>>
In the arcade game (JP Rev G, at least), some of them you can kill pretty easily while still on the ground. Kinda walk toward it, then keep inching forward as you mash the attack button. It is hard to describe, but if you do it right, sometimes you can kill it before it can take flight. At least that is the method that I sort of remember doing back when I was really into the game. Might not be the best way, but yeah, whatever easy method you can figure out to kill him right after he starts walking is the best.

Works best with the dagger, of course.
>>
>>3444039
>>3444169
That's the arcade sprite not nes. Also playing like Arino would probably make the game take longer to beat
>>
>>3444184
This. GCCX is comfy as fuck, but Arino is way too bad at games for imitating his techniques to be a good idea unless someone else told him what to do.
>>
>>3444181

You don't even have to inch forward, just run at him and when he starts backing up start wailing on him and you can take him out super easy.
>>
>>3444184
>>3444191
He's gotten better. I think it only took him a couple tries to kill him at his Budokan rematch.
>>
>>3443825
Red Arremers in general have a pattern, they will flap their wings a set number of times before divebombing, begin your jump shortly before the time they are about to attack. If successful, they should miss as they will strike at the spot you were at instead, they will then try again from behind you. AKA they will only hit where you were at the apogee of your jump instead of directly hitting you, outright missing you.

To defeat them however, you are better off using either the knife or the Torch, the torch is effective due to it being an arced shot and will hit him as he descends to strike you. The knife has a high rate of fire which can allow you to kill it quicker.
>>
>>3444181
The very first one you see has a mony bag in front of him

That's the correct distance

Jump onto it and start shooting and he dies

Now the one in Super GnG, that guy's a dick
>>
File: arthur-gng.png (489KB, 1024x736px) Image search: [Google]
arthur-gng.png
489KB, 1024x736px
>>3443825
Don't shoot until you get very close to him, then spam your spear with the tap glitch. He'll die in less than a second, and won't fly up either. I don't think this strat works all the time in later loops though, certain Firebrands will react more randomly.
>>
>he thinks Firebrand is tough

Try Satan on US difficulty.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.