[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood Gaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: super-mario-bros-3_checkered.jpg (141KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
super-mario-bros-3_checkered.jpg
141KB, 854x480px
What defines a childhood game? I wanted to post a list but is it determined by decade or when you physically become an adult?
>>
A game you played a lot during your childhood numbnuts... There is no quantifiable metric or scale to say X is a childhood game but Y isn't. Some of you anons get really autistic when it comes to lists and rankings
>>
>>3443816

VR isn't about posting CHILD HOOD games specifically it's about discussing games from before a specific time.
>>
>>3443829
How do you really know when you grow up though? When you start paying bills?
>>
>>3443816
I'd define it as a game you played a ton as a kid or that you now feel had some impact on you as an adult or throughout your life or whatever. But even that's just such a vague concept that you could pretty much make a "childhood game" list based on any standard.

For myself I'd draw the line at like 13 or so rather than 18, LEGAL ADULT NOW just because by that point I didn't have time to play video games as much and so when I did the experience was different than before, but obviously that's not universal, so.
>>
>>3443846
13's a good number. Thanks.
>>
>>3443838
when society sucks you into its mindless routine of work / sleep / pay bills with little time to spend with loved ones and the illusion of freedom... and accepting this as a life. thats when you know youre a grown up
>>
>>3443983
>when society sucks you into its mindless routine of work / sleep / pay bills with little time to spend with loved ones and the illusion of freedom...

Now I hate being a poorcuck.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.