[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What game would you like to suck into the VOID and get rid of forever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1471755269501.jpg (854KB, 1280x765px) Image search: [Google]
1471755269501.jpg
854KB, 1280x765px
What game would you like to suck into the VOID and get rid of forever?
>>
>>3441957
Ocarina of time, so people shut up about it
>>
Half-Life
>>
>>3441957
Metal Gear Solid, and the rest of Kojima's games.
>>
Your favorite game cause it's bad.
>>
All fucking western game trash.
>>
Does it retroactively get removed from history, affecting the present, or do all existing copies as of now just vanish?

If the former, Wolfenstein 3D, to see how things would change. If the latter, Earthbound, to make collectors freak out.
>>
>>3441957

The iOS version of FF5.
>>
Pong

Mom's gonna freak!!!
>>
>>3441960
fuck off mate
>>
>>3441957
Doom so FPS games would follow in the steps of Ultima Underworld.
>>
I'd want the VOID to suck in the VOID.
Boom.
>>
Mortal Kombat and Sonic
>>
>>3441957
Doom, so Dylan and Eric still alive.
>>
>>3441960
>>3441963
>>3441965
good choice, everybody
>>
>>3441965
Don't you have a thread to make?
>>
Earthbound
>>
Some of you need to realize that it's people you hate, not the games themselves.

Don't blame good games for having shitty insufferable fanbases
>>
>>3442653
but if you can do just fine without the games because they offer no value AND their annoying fanbases disappear with them, it's a win-win
>>
>>3442653
But OP is not asking which people i want to suck into the void, he's asking for games

So into the void Ocarina of Time goes

>don't blame good games

I'm just blaming Ocarina of Time, don't worry.
>>
>>3442663
>I'm just blaming Ocarina of Time, don't worry.
got a chuckle out of me, well played
>>
>>3441965
>>3441960
>hot opinions
Eat shit
>>
>>3441984
/thread
>>
>>3441957
Doom easily, with that trash Mortal Kombat as a follow up.
>>
Retro: Batman Forever

Non-retro: Final Fantasy X-2
>>
>>3441957
all jrpgs
>>
>>3441965
Kojima is such a fucking fanboy magnet it ain't funny anymore, his fucking games are all hype no substance. Now that he has his own company he started hyping again with no real product to show. Good riddance konami.
>>
Here are the shit stains of otherwise beloved game series/genres.

Samurai Spirits 3
Sonic 2
Resident Evil 4
SNK vs Capcom Chaos
Sonic Wings 3
SF EX 1-3
any call of fucking duty
>>
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 or Sonic CD, so that the american and japanese branches weren't at each other's throats all the times and maybe Sega might have survived if they weren't literally spending money to make the other one fail.
>>
>>3442563

Came here to say this.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.