[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gameboy emulation..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: gb.jpg (6KB, 175x288px) Image search: [Google]
gb.jpg
6KB, 175x288px
I am sorry to bother everyone. I was looking through the emulation wiki under Gameboy, and I'm not sure which emulator would be best for Windows 10.
>>
KEGA
>>
>>3434824
I thought KEGA was a Sega emulator.
>>
>>3434830

It is lmao

tricked XD :^)

Anyway I use VBA and it works fine
>>
>>3434850
Oh okay. I just ended up d/ling bgb and it works okay. I just can't get it let me play with my controller.
>>
>>3434934
I use VBA too, works like a charm. I'm assuming your new to emulation so just go through all the options and look for inputs, you'll probably have to change them to work with you controller. Setting up emulators is pretty simple, set up a directory for all your ROM's too (it'll save you the time of looking through your computer for a ROM folder). Also I highly recommend organizing your stuff as well as possible. Have fun!
>>
>>3434816
People swear by mGBA, but I haven't tried it out much. On my Ubuntu setup, mGBA has terrible input lag, but that may be a combo of my OS and terrible old Logitech controller, rather than mGBA itself.
>>
>>3434816
I've been using Higan for everything up to the GBA era.
It's a great emulator designed for accuracy, and it can play everything up to the GBA era.
Only issue is the minor annoyance of using the purify tool to convert to their fancy format.
>>
>>3435189
Thanks for the advice but I'm not new to emulation. I have been using SNES9X for a while now. The problem is that I did all the input stuff for the controller but for some reason the emulator hasn't been recognizing it. This might be a dumb question but I saw that VBA is a Game Boy Advance emulator. I never played with a GBA so I do not know if it plays GB games. The main reason I even want a GB emulator is for Pokemon. My cousins who are 4, 7, and 9 are huge into it now, so I thought I would introduce them to the original games. Plus I do not want to spend a lot of money on buying a GB and the old games, just so they can lose them, and possibly break them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.