[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2006 RSPS Server

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: CwbaDuF.png (353KB, 1383x489px) Image search: [Google]
CwbaDuF.png
353KB, 1383x489px
Hey guys, trying to get the word out about our new Runescape private server that emulates the 2006 era with custom features. check us out at http://rsps.rocks
>>
Is this retro?

Hint: No, it isn't
>>
>>3430528
Know it sounds stupid,but could you make an app version?
>>
What era or generation of runescape history is the time when players and NPCs were flat sprites?

That is the only time RS didn't look like anal mucus slathered over my CRT.

Are there any private servers of flatscape? Is it possible to add the extra map regions and quests from newer shitscape revisions into flatscape?
>>
>>3430528
This thread is probably going to get deleted because not retro and advertising but, did you write the server emulator yourselves? Out of curiosity.
>>
>>3430893
that's classic runescape where they were using sprites
>>
>>3430893
Yes there are private runescape 1 servers.
>>
which was the runescape that looked like the graphics of ultima online classic client?
>>
>>3430893
classic runescape, and that's actually retro.
>>
>>3434649
>2001
>>
>>3430893
There's a few, but most of them are pretty dead.
Jagex runs an official server, but it's unsupported (no bugfixes, no bans for bots) so a lot of the players are just bots.

Like everyone else said, Runescape in all ways shapes and forms is not retro.
If for whatever reason you want Runescape 2 and you won't play OSRS, go try out /v/scape I guess.
>>
>>3434664
Okay autist
>>
>>3435836
RSC Revolution is pretty alive. It's probably the best server that's supported to this day that isn't by Jagex.

>>3430528
>Posting your RS client
>Not just supporting /v/scape.

Please leave.
>>
>>3430528
There's already /v/scape, jackass
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlvJmN_qToo
>>
>>3439567
>3439567
I've been playing this on the mobile client the whole time, just leveling fire making on the way to the train. I got to level 60. I should go back and finish that up.

I love how it's actively developed still a little, it's like the original game plus.
>>
MODS
>>
>>3436027
>2 years after 1999
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.