[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really? Jesus Christ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: you-found-the-ocarina-of-time.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
you-found-the-ocarina-of-time.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
Really? Jesus Christ
>>
>>3426484
Huh?
>>
Is it possible to have that many hearts before you become adults? That's 16 heart pieces.
>>
>>3427305
You can do anything with an emulator and cheat engine.
>>
>>3427320
you mean game genie?
>>
>>3427305
Im not sure but on 3DS version you could do a hearts quest in Kakariko graveyard over and over again as long as you like.
>>
>>3427305
yes
>>
>>3427305
I had 11 hearts and I think 44 skulltulas when I finally got the master sword.
>>
>>3426484

WHat did he do with Saria's ocarina after obtaining the ocarina of time?
>>
>>3428176
Filled it with semen and sent it back to her
>>
>>3428169
I might have had 45 because there was a Skulltula in Dodongo's Cavern that you could only get to as a kid by backflipping onto an Armos statue, and then backflipping again. However, since the 3DS version updated not only the textures, but the 3D models, the Armos statues were a little bit higher and impossible to backflip onto, so you have to backflip with a well-timed bomb to get that extra height.
>>
>OP try to make an epib /tv/ meme thread
>people actually discuss the game

/vr/ is great
>>
>>3428176
Tossed it into the garbage.
>>
>>3428254

I don't even know what OP meant what's wrong with the game's description.
>>
>>3428254
Why do all people say it's a /tv/ meme? If you knew the first thing about the meme you'd know it originated on /v/.
>>
File: 1458428897113.png (113KB, 736x564px) Image search: [Google]
1458428897113.png
113KB, 736x564px
>>3428254

I thought the same thing.

Fucking faggot OP BTFO
>>
>>3428176
What did he do with the bomb bag after he got the big bomb bag?

But actually I like to think he keeps Saria's ocarina, it's just not shown in your inventory because it's not useful anymore.
>>
>>3428176
he shattered it by throwing it against the castle town walls for shits and giggles.
>>
>>3426498
>>3428798
It's a /tv/ maymay where people exaggeratedly complain about title drops.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.