[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diablo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: bullshit.png (153KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
153KB, 1280x960px
F U C K
U Y O U
C O
K U
>>
You mean, the corpse lying there was barring you from descending the stairs? Well, shouldn't have delivered the final blow to kill him as he was standing there, I guess.
>>
>>3424578
You are less than 4 levels into the game, what's the problem?

It's not like you got fucked right before Diablo.
>>
>>3424591
>>3424596
No it's just that the Butcher was designed to be bullshit and I had to cheese him. Why is such a difficult boss literally on the second floor? He runs just as fast as you do, maximum swing speed, each swing stun locks you, has 220 health. Even if the answer was to overlevel and then come back, that's not good design either.
>>
>>3424607
You don't have to fight him in order to progress, you know? You come back later on a higher level, or beat him where you are if you know the tricks. I'd say it's good design personally.
>>
>>3424578
Is it possible to play Diablo in an upscaled window?
>>
>>3424651
That's what I'm doing right now
>>
>>3424671
Did you use anything special for it though?
>>
>>3424726
Yes because Diablo most definitely does not support windowed mode or any hot keys for it. Download Dxwnd then add the Diablo profile that comes with it, then customize it to your liking, like 1280x960 (integer 2x scale) and desktop center for example. I give up on this game because it's stupidly difficult playing multiplayer mode solo. A shadow beast was 3 shotting me, plus no quest rewards in multiplayer, and there's no saving.
>>
>>3424736
Why are you playing in multiplayer mode?
>>
>>3424607
Welcome to the time when games were actually challenging.

First time I killed him I had to lock him in a room and shoot him with a fucking bow.
>>
>>3424743
So you can experience the closest thing to do /v/.net player profiles, which is a cool social element for a singleplayer experience, but it requires multiplayer characters. Which means for a new player like me, I'm going to get slapped around by the MP difficulty, lack of quest rewards, saving, etc.

http://www.tristr.am/character.php?characterid=3688
>>
>>3424751
>First time I killed him I had to lock him in a room and shoot him with a fucking bow.
So you're bragging about cheesing him?
>>
plz stop playing the og ghetto version and download this http://diablo1.ovh.org/hd/ HD res, adds cut content and makes the game a bit harder, also adds a couple new classes. dont download the Tchernobog version though as that was the mp version that got left dead.
>>
>>3424810
Doesn't that mod make the game more like D2?
>>
>>3424813

The UI is completely overhauled to function like a newer game, albeit with the same aesthetics as D1. It functions much like Diablo 2 now with the trade system, they've added stashes, crafting, tons of new armors and weapon sets, waypoints, colored lighting, new enemies and areas, blood effects for attacks, tons of new skills, new spells (cold spells are in the game now) classes, and generally pretty much added every intuitive improvement that D2 brought, plus a ton of new things.
>>
>>3424823
So it's nothing like Diablo 1 and basically an overhaul then.
>>
>>3424810
>>3424823
I've avoided that shitty mod for the longest time because it's an ugly as fuck fan mod.
>>
>>3424752
>/v/.net player profiles, which is a cool social element for a singleplayer experience, but it requires multiplayer characters

sorry i dont understand what dafuc you are even sayiung

http://www.tristr.am
is that a pirate freeshard?
and its like a closed b.net that requires you play on the server only?
>>
File: d2wide2.png (349KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
d2wide2.png
349KB, 1280x720px
>>3425234
>tristr.am
Battle.net and local network compatible. You make a multiplayer character (stored in multi_0.sv), and you play with their program running in your system tray, it uploads a snapshot of your character every 20 seconds or something, and it goes straight to your profile page. It's similar to World of Warcraft or Diablo 3 armory pages where it's a web version of your character and inventory screens down to the mouse hover tooltips. Tristr.am also has a monthly leaderboard, it seems.

>/v/.net
It was /v/'s Diablo II realm that also had similar player pages, plus their own imageboard, leaderboard categories, user population world map, integrated respecs. It died when Diablo 3 came out. Pic related, played on /v/.net using widescreen hack.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140418041135/http://vidya.dyndns.org/d2
>>
>>3424785
It's called strategy ya dingus something games don't have nowdays.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.