[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BIOFORGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: bioforge.png (37KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
bioforge.png
37KB, 640x400px
I remember playing this gem with my dead back when I was a kid, a good two decades ago. Got it from gog a couple days ago, thinking I'm going to breeze through it for nostalgia's sake...

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE, WHY IS THE COMBAT SO HARD

Playing on medium, seriously getting my ass kicked pretty much every fight. Savescumming not only before every nook and corner, but also multiple times in the middle of combat, and that's just fighting the regular guards in blue armor near the start of the game. I have no idea how I managed to get through this as a kid.
>>
>>3419416
really great gem, i loved the space atmosphere and most importantly those alien enemies with spears that would rip your body apart if you weren't good enough. the final boss was awesome, loved how you had to slash at its stomach to finish it off
>>
>>3419416
>I remember playing this gem with my dead
but anon, that was exhumed.
>>
>>3419435
A slight slip there, but my dad is indeed dead, unfortunately.
>>
>>3419416
Good game, but the puzzles were kinda bullshit. Miss something, and you're stuck permanently and the only way out is to restart the whole thing, if you failed to keep multiple progress saves. I needed a walktrough to beat it.

But the atmosphere was fucking brilliant. Loved the crooked humor. I'm kinda sad the planned sequel didn't happen.
>>
>>3419469
It's another game that has a great potential for a modern remake. System Shock got one, and it has aged much better than this.
>>
>>3419416
Looks mildly interesting.
Could you tell me more about it, general tones, gameplay, strong points of it and such?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.