[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anarki or Xaero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
Who was more challenging to face?
>>
File: Kriegor.jpg (75KB, 348x546px) Image search: [Google]
Kriegor.jpg
75KB, 348x546px
The guy with the X name who is a final boss, obviously?
>>
Xaero. His aiming was deadly accurate, he used the railgun, and the level design didn't allow cheap play.

Anaki you could easily get closer or use rockets splash damage.
>>
File: Q3TOURNEY3.jpg (321KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Q3TOURNEY3.jpg
321KB, 1024x768px
Xaero, hands down.
That said, I REALLY enjoyed 1v1'ing Klesk on his map (q3tourney Hell's Gate).
>>
>>3414639
Yeah that map is tons of fun for duels. When I tried QL a few years ago I was a little disappointed with the item placement changes they did in that map.

You know for a multiplayer game, Q3A's singleplayer was certainly tons of fun to go through and to go up the difficulty settings. Certainly taught me to be good at FPS when it came out.

I'm very disappointed there was never a real singleplayer game with Q3A's engine that would have weapons and movement as furious as Q3A. I mean, there were some good FPS games making great use of the engine especially for outdoor environments (RTWC, JDK2) but no "Quake style" SP game. Would have been nice, I love the engine.
>>
>Hey guys what's more difficult, a middle of the road jew or the final boss?
>>
1v1 on q3dm17 with Xaero was my favorite way of playing Q3 offline.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.