[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i get this for 3DS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Pokemon_Yellow.png (247KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_Yellow.png
247KB, 320x320px
Should i get this for 3DS?
>>
>>3410029
Yes.
>>
Yes, unless you plan on missingno exploiting for Sun & Moon
>>
No, get Blue, Yellow doesn't have Meowth.
>>
>>3410029
Just play it for free on phone emulator
>>
>>3410029

go back to your containment board

>>/vp/
>>
>>3410054
Aren't they adding GTS support soon?
>>
>>3410029
Yes and it's the only series that link player for gameboy. All 4 Pokemon games.

Rest of the gameboy games on vc don't have multiplayer link.
>>
>>3410091
Get the fuck out, newfag.
>>
>>3410091
The retards in that board insult you when you try to talk about pre-Gen3 games.
>>
>>3410029
No, it's censored. Don't give them money.
>>
>>3410248
Being censored isn't the issue. It's the fact that RBY are significantly darker than they're supposed to be. Whites are literally gray. Red and Blue are monochrome/pea green only with no GBC palettes. No GSC trading, no Super GameBoy support, no Stadium 1 or Stadium 2 connectivity.
>>
>>3410246
Yup. They call anyone who wants to talk about Gen 1 and Gen 2 a "GenWunner", "Nostalgia fag" or someone with shit taste.

/vp/ was made to stop all of the Pokemon Generals on /v/. Retarded decision, but what can you do.

Regardless, Pokemon Yellow still allowed on /vr/.
>>
>>3410246
I made a thread to talk about the Gen 2 rival and make theories about who he is and where he came from, using only information from the original game.

Everyone thought the thread made no sense because the remakes already "revealed" that he was Giovanni's son. It's impossible to talk about the older games there.

Hell, the only reason they still talk about the Gen 3 games is because Red and Green don't have a "better" remake and because they are the only games that can be easily hacked.

It would be sad if Pokemon discussion was banned here. It's the only place where they can be discussed.
>>
>>3410256
Thats how they looked on the old systems not computers.
>>
>>3410029
I only play Yellow because I like how each town has a different color palette. I always ditch that fucking Pikachu.
>>
>>3410256

>no super gameboy support or stadium 1/2 connectivity

Are you some kind of retard?
>>
>>3410264
I still can't understand how Pokemon alone can sustain a whole board.
>>
>>3412464
Well it is the biggest game franchise of all time
>>
>>3410309
You're fucking retarded. Fuck off back to /v/
>>
>>3410286
No it's not. They are noticeably darker on the VC.
>>
File: Who the fuck even does this.png (310KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Who the fuck even does this.png
310KB, 1366x768px
>>3410029
Nope. See: >>3410256
None of those cons apply when you emulate. See pic related.

>>3410286
Wrong. I played Yellow all the time on my GBC, GBA, on the Game Boy Player. It definitely looks dimmer on VC.
>>
Only if you plan on getting s/m
>>
>>3412580
>Only if you plan on getting s/m
and your 3DS isn't modded at all. If it is, you can just emulate it and then transfer your progress over to the analogous VC game.
>>
>>3412580
Just pirate both. GameFreak and Nintendo don't deserve the money.
>>
>>3412576
on the actual old gameboy? They're trying to emulate the dull green or later day screen gameboy screens.
>>
>>3413076
Which look like puke.
>>
>>3413079
Its not accurate then if it's anything else.
>>
>>3413076
Not talking about Red and Blue. Talking about Yellow. Which is quite a bit darker than it should be.
>>
Smartphone emulator
>>
>>3413957
Ooogga boogga no.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.