[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever beat him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Did you ever beat him?
>>
I still haven't made it past Bald Bull 2
>>
>>3409934
Nope, and I've only made it to him once in the last several years.

Now that I no longer have a CRT and input lag is brutal for this game, Super Macho Man wrecks my shit.
>>
>>3409934
Only on the original hardware using that arcade stick when I was in middle school.
>>
>>3409934
Not even with savestates.
>>
>>3409934
Couldn't get past Super Macho Man when I was a kid.
>>
>>3409934
Nope. Those first flurry of fists man. I could never get past those.
Even with Game Geniehe still wins be decision.
>>
>>3409934
Yup, just need good reaction time.
>>
Yeah, but never in the first two rounds.
>>
File: PunchOut - Tyson KOs Me.jpg (943KB, 1860x1627px) Image search: [Google]
PunchOut - Tyson KOs Me.jpg
943KB, 1860x1627px
>>3409934
I can easily get to him or Super Macho Man in almost every playtrough, but no. I couldn't ever beat that mofo. Never even by decision, much less KO/TKO.
>>
Yep. Pain in the ass, but I pulled it off. Best way to do it is to leave him with a tiny bit of energy at the end of round 1 and go for the TKO in round 2.
>>
>>3409934

When I was a kid, playing on a real NES, I only made it as far as Super Macho Man.

I could beat him several years later playing on an emulator, without using savestates, after practicing for days.
>>
>>3409934
I ended up getting to him, but never beat him. Probably could if I put the time into it, but my copy of the game has turned up missing
>>
>>3409934
I completely fucked his shit up.
>>
Can't even get past Great Tiger.
>>
>>3411803
>>3409939
Learn the patterns and tricks to KO each opponent, and it should help you take out everyone pretty easily after a bit of practice. They all have an exploitable pattern. There's still a few that are troublesome regardless like Popinski, SMM, and of course fucking Tyson.
>>
>>3411971
This. It's all about patterns and counters. It's basically a rhythm game.
>>
My brother beat him, but he couldn't beat Super Macho Man

i was the opposite
>>
>>3411971
Great Tiger's Tiger Punches get me every time. Can't block them to save my life.
>>
>>3411971
Vodka Drunkinskis a cunt
>>
>>3414032
>hold down
>whhoooo
>donk
>hold down
Hold down until the sound stops for and instant them hold down. That's the easiest part of the fight, you don't even have to look at the screen if you listen for it.
>>
>>3414032
You can hold down until you've blocked the first punch, then block the next one by holding down again. All you have to do is release down after blocking, and hold down again.
>>
>>3409934
I did and I felt like a god.
>>
>>3409934
Yes but I had to try over a period of two days. He made me look like Wojak due to the level of frustration.
>>
File: bald-bull1.gif (5KB, 367x316px) Image search: [Google]
bald-bull1.gif
5KB, 367x316px
I can't even get past this bastard.
>>
>>3414858
Honest question, are you emulating on an lcd? Because I couldn't beat him when I tried it, even though I had just beat him easily with original hardware and a crt a month earlier, and have been playing this game since 1995.
>>
>>3414871
Nope, this is on a CRT with original cartridge. I get that the timing is indicated by a camera flash in the audience but I just don't have the reaction time.
>>
File: Popinski.png (5KB, 312x300px) Image search: [Google]
Popinski.png
5KB, 312x300px
>>3414858
>>3414881
Very easy with a little practice. My reaction time isn't top notch either.

>deliver a body blow between the third and final hop (the punch hop) to knock him down on his Bull Charge.

If you want to make it easy, practice by save stating with an emulator on the Bald Bull fight, or even right before the KO punch in question.

Wit just a little practice, no one should honestly have any trouble until Popinski. Popinski is the first real asshole who likes to dodge his pattern and breaks the rules. Other than that they're all pretty easy except a few like >>3411971
Sandman isn't that bad, but you have to practice the timing. Same with SMM, but he's a lot harder to get the timing down.

Fucking hell with Tyson though
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.