[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you wearing Nintendo shoes, /vr/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Why aren't you wearing Nintendo shoes, /vr/?
>>
Water those.
>>
>Vans
>Nintendo-branded
>Hi-Tops
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
>>
My feet are too big
>>
>>3407257
You know what that means? It means your penis is quite large.
>>
>>3407071
Have you even dare to visit /fa/, anon?
Don't even put this on there, you'll get skinned alive.
>>
>>3407071
I don't get why the shittiest controller ever has to be on a sneaker for kids that weren't even alive when it came out.
>>
I'm an adult and also not a faggot.
>>
>>3407375
That's not the 5200 controller.
>>
This thread is the anonymous message board equivalent of an 80's B-movie that is so bad it's good.
>>
I want to bet most of the fucks who wear these are hipster faggots who never played an NES before, or only played it a hand full of times at an early age and moved on
>>
I bought the Duck Hunt pair. Thank god they aren't hi-tops.
>>
>>3407257

I didn't want them until I read your comment and checked the sizes. Now that I know I can't possibly wear them I want them. I am an adult baby.
>>
They're not /fa/.
>>
>>3407361

That is one of 4chan's "shame boards," aka boards that moot set up as purge traps but forgot to actually purge.

>>3407071

I'm honestly not against video game apparel, but generic stuff like NES controller shoes does seem a bit like they are made for people who enjoy the idea of old games but don't actually play them much at all and instead prefer to admire them by way of Game Grumps videos. I like products that are actually from the era or are more specific and/or subtle. Like a shirt with the original LoZ logo is cool.
>>
I hate sneakers. Most are not cute enough for me.

Speaking of gaming apparel, did anyone ever buy those PS1 hoodies and stuff advertised in manuals?
>>
those are real ugly, not a fan at all. also pf flyers are significantly more comfortable.
>>
I have those. I'm 26 though so I can get away with it as they're mostly covered by my pants and I don't wear gamer tshirts or any of that stuff.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.