[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to play this, which version is the best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_8392-images(5)520535190.png (11KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8392-images(5)520535190.png
11KB, 320x200px
Want to play this, which version is the best?
>>
>>3399908
I don't know anything about this game, but a quick Google search tells me it was on the Amiga so I'm going to go and say probably the Amiga version, since the Amiga versions of pc games were usually the best.
>>
MD/Gen has close-up battles and more varied music.

many seem to favor the Apple IIGS version, but I find the organ-only pretty boring
>>
Genesis version is totally acceptable and easy to run but it's windowed. A quick browse tells me they all are though.
>>
>>3399908
I've only played the Genesis and the NES version of this game. I really like both version, but I prefer the NES, probably since it was the one that I played the most. I had no idea that it was on the Apple II or the Amiga; has anyone actually play those versions?
>>
NES battle music is GOAT and is only heard for like one scene near the end of the Genesis version.
>>
I own both MD and MegaDrive version of this game. It's FRICKIN' difficult but manageable.

NES version is utter shit, MD version is good (dat music and SFX). Don't know about the Amiga version but will check it up if it's exist, my A600 crave for more games
>>
Genesis version was a fairly new release when I bought it with paper route money it was my "Dark Souls" in that it was the first game to brutally kill me over and over but I toughed it out and really felt like I conquered something.

Check out this interview from 2009 with its creator. I know I'm just about to.

http://www.nowgamer.com/the-making-of-immortal/
>>
>>3399908
I'd say Amiga but it's a hard machine to acquire, the Genesis port is OK.
>>
>>3399908
No idea. I only played the megadrive version and i fucking loved it. Awesome game thats a little harsh sometimes since it doesnt give you any clues on how to advance. But hey thats half the fun figuring that out.
>>
>>3399908
Amiga
But it's a terrible game regardless of platform.
You're going to love barrel rowing.
>>
I owned this on my Amiga back in the day. It was God-tier.
It seems brutal now, with no clues on how to proceed, but the manual was actually a little booklet full of clues and tips for each level.
>>
Gen version is the best.

It's the only one with animated death scenes.
>>
Watched Slowbeef do his masochist unbroken run on the Genesis, which had version-unique death animations that ranged from hardcore to just silly.
Probably that version, or the original on Amiga.

Also that last boss seems like shit if you can't handle emulator delay.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.