[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Front Mission

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: slide-frontm1.jpg (63KB, 460x360px) Image search: [Google]
slide-frontm1.jpg
63KB, 460x360px
Just finished pic related, played front mission 3 when I was a kid but never beat it or remember much about it, then just played the FM remake for DS. I enjoyed it, the story was pretty good and the mature themes caught me off guard for a SFC game.

However I just thought it was too easy. Royd was a beast in the short department and I felt like with duel/guide the game becomes super easy.

I got crushed in like the 3rd and 4th mission a couple times but you can usually always buy the best equipment as long you spam missles in the arena. Once again duel/guide make making money too easy.

I just see alot more potential, even the final boss was dead in 3 turns with an acid bomb. He didn't even have a long range attack wtf

Also, restarting NG+ the enemies have increased health and damage but your character keeps his level so the shittiest weapons do 100+dmg. Seems almost like they weren't paying attention.

The DS remake has another whole different campaign told from the UCS side and I'm about to start that on the hardest setting, any opinions on the FM series?? I saw 5 is pretty much armored core, fuck that shit.

Discuss and/or front mission thread.
>>
I got 3 on the pan store. I hope it's fun I haven't played a real old school jrpg in years
>>
FM 1 and 3 are pretty good. I remember playing through FM 1 before the fan translation came out, had little idea what was going on. But it was still fun.
>>
File: frontmission2.gif (14KB, 256x223px) Image search: [Google]
frontmission2.gif
14KB, 256x223px
Anyone get all the hidden characters?? At the end I could send out up to 17 guys but I only had 16. I also never used Molly's fat ass. She was still lvl 6 at the end of the game. Also why does peewie have the option to use items but you can't?? Did he eat the items??
>>
>>3395828
>I saw 5 is pretty much armored core, fuck that shit.
Don't fall for the bait, guys.
>>
>>3395828
FM1's lack of balance is its weakest point: most maps allow you to deploy too many wanzers.

The only other in the series I've played is 3, and I thought the battles were better in this one. Even though I liked the bleak story of the first one better.
>>
>>3395828
>I saw 5 is pretty much armored core, fuck that shit.

5 is great, Evolved is like shitty armored core. Learn how to do proper research you fucking retarded retard
>>
>>3396260
>5 is great

>>>/v/
>>
>>3396260
op here, yes you are correct, but assuming if we're talking US games then evolved would technically be 5. but then honestly 3 would be 1.

anyways i didnt know about scars of war and now im intrigued.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.