[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get help and help people find games they forgot.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

I need help guys.
I am in search of some games from my childhood on the SNES and such, but i can't find them.
So i thought if i gave you guys the information you could help me find them.

The first game you play as a musician character, he carries a violin or something like that, you shoot music as your attack, there was also a girl that would follow you and as you progressed through the game you would get costumes for her that would give her some different powers.

The other one is for my sister, i kinda remember it but it's very vague. It's a game with three animu girls, they have different hair colors. I don't quite remember if the game had a lot of minigames or not, but it had something like that. In the end you would face a vampire guy i think, he had red hair and the battle was based around shooting him i guess.

Both were japan only as far as i know.

Pic related was a game i had also forgotten, found the name and a rom not long ago.
>>
The first one sounds like Violinist of Hameln
https://youtu.be/jfC1EqOgcg4
>>
Can't help.
But i have a request myself, this game i played had this statue that would become a living warrior in some stages and others you played as some kind of cupid protecting some cities.
>>
>>3395837
Actraiser
>>
First game is Violinist of Hamelin. Dunno about the other.
>>
>>3395826
Wild guess on the second game, Akazukin ChaCha: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJSm76XBjuU
>>
File: 1427374064081.png (26KB, 390x378px) Image search: [Google]
1427374064081.png
26KB, 390x378px
>>3395831
Dude.
I simply can't show how thankful i am right now.
I have been searching for so long!
Thanks mate.
>>
>>3395838
Thanks, let's see if as a grown up i can finally beat the second stage. I kinda sucked back then.
>>
File: 1454941001446.png (62KB, 185x186px) Image search: [Google]
1454941001446.png
62KB, 185x186px
PUH-lease help me out guys.

>Uncle gave me NES game as a child
>Purple miner/digger man on the cover
>2D sidescroller, you could dig with a drill
>Remember green or blue jewels
>There was snakes

Pls help.
>>
>>3395841
Unfortunely that's not the one.
But i will get that one as well, maybe my sis will be entertained and i will get some time to try and find it.
Thanks anyway.
>>
>>3395852
Boulderdash?
>>
>>3395869
Digger T Rock it turned out to be.
>>
I remember this beat'em up that had a green ninja in it. He was my favorite, i played it with my father mostly, he would always pick this red wearing cop i nicknamed Bison.
>>
I had a ps1 a long time ago, at that time, my mother and me would sometimes be up all night playing games, but there was this one specific game that i remember being a LOT of fun, but i don't remember it's title, but i do remember a lot of details.

It was a puzzle like game in which each player had an egg, you had free movement over your cursor, which you used to move circles around in your "box". After destroying a good chunk of the circles your egg would hatch and a creature would come out of it. Each creature had different stats. I think there were also those weird rocks that sometimes would fall, gray ones for super powers, golden ones for evolutions.
>>
>>3395826
>It's a game with three animu girls, they have different hair colors.

Doesn't really match the gameplay you describe, but could it be Magic Knight Rayearth?
>>
File: 1460171301464.png (413KB, 885x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460171301464.png
413KB, 885x720px
>>3395875
Must be one of the Rushing Beat games
>>
I just started playing this game because of this thread.

It's fun.
>>
>>3395931

Thanks pal.
>>
File: mariolaidback2.png (29KB, 199x197px) Image search: [Google]
mariolaidback2.png
29KB, 199x197px
>>3395926
Once again unfortunely that's not it. But i will try to find a good rom. Saw the gameplay and it seems like a cool rpg, even though it's basic.
>>
>>3395831
A PC game, released after 2000's but before 2004 it's a platforming game about an walking egg.Not Speedy Egbert or dizzy (as far i remember, it uses 32 bit 2d graphics)
>>
>>3395971
Filbert Fledgling.
>>
>>3395826
>Pic related was a game i had also forgotten, found the name and a rom not long ago.
Wrecking Crew '98
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.