[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find a Saturn emulator that works properly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Sega_saturn_2.jpg (101KB, 790x718px) Image search: [Google]
Sega_saturn_2.jpg
101KB, 790x718px
Where can I find a Saturn emulator that works properly?
>>
File: 1468448967611.png (88KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1468448967611.png
88KB, 5000x5000px
>Saturn emulator that works properly
>>
>>3395115
Yabause in 10 years.
>>
SSF works OK for a lot of things but is archaic as fuck and you gotta mount the iso.
Yabause sucks for most things but is much more useable.
those are your two options
I played magic knight rayearth fine in yabause but i'm sure that's just one of the few games that works ok.
>>
>>3395125
well at least one that can run Panzer Dragoon 1 and Zwei. I kept trying it on SSF but it's not says that the disc is unsuitable or something.
>>
>>3395130
Panzer dragoon works OK on SSF, it's just finicky as fuck about the isos so you might need to download another.
>>
what's so bad about SSF in terms of performance? beats the fuck out of epsxe, which most of the retards here praise
>>
>>3395126
>>3395129
I just tried Yabause and it runs like ass. Not even a fraction of the functionality of SSF. It booted me off two games.
>>
>>3395137
Not a performance issue. It's just archaic and not even very accurate; it's just more accurate than the rest.
>>
>>3395115
Maybe in 2050?
>>
>>3395137
how do you get it to run? I keep getting 'disc unsuitable for this system' when I try Panzer Dragoon. It used to work fine now I can't get it to run at all.
>>
>>3395115
On every emulator site for the past 10 years you mongoloid.
>>3395479
You've got it set to the wrong region.
>>
When the emulator crews master the info about cracking the system that that one guy sent them.
>>
>>3395115
>Where can I find a Saturn emulator that works properly?
SSF you retard
>>
>>3395126
>Yabause in 10 years.

Yabause did not get any improvement in the past 10 years.

>>3395129
>you gotta mount the iso.

wow, what a stupid fucking millennial.
>>
>>3395130
>>3395479
>I kept trying it on SSF but it's not says that the disc is unsuitable or something.

That's the bios telling you that the game is either not a Saturn game, or is the wrong region. Not a fault of the emulator.
>>
>>3395541
>>3395697
well actually it is the fault of the emulator. SSF keeps dumping the settings when you boot it.
>>
>>3395115
By asking a bunch of underage poorfag cunts.
Howd that work out for you?
>>
SSF plays most of the popular usa saturn shit on my decent computer (Gen 1 i7, radeon 6880, not gonna rebuild until 2017)

The Saturn is that perfect balance of good games and bad emulation that made me go out and buy one. You won't see me doing this for the jaguar
>>
>>3396301
SSF play great on my side computer (Phenom x 2 550, gtx 8800). I remember using it on a optiplex with core 2 duo with a crummy graphics card and it worked fine.
>>
>>3395894
>well actually it is the fault of the emulator. SSF keeps dumping the settings when you boot it.

It sets up different profiles for each game, actually. You can change the "default" profile by loading it with no games. Or you can just run it with no bios, then it'll automatically pick the correct region each time.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.