[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys gotta be assholes and pretend that these old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Bitch ass.jpg (108KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch ass.jpg
108KB, 640x480px
Why do you guys gotta be assholes and pretend that these old game consoles still have rivalries? Why can't someone make a Nintendo thread without someone shitting on Nintendo? Same with Sega and Sony (and whatever else, it's all the same).

Just because you haven't played Mario or Sonic or Final Fantasy doesn't make you superior. It makes you a whiny faggot.

I don't know if it's summer posters or not, but I hate a whole lot of you faggots. I just want to talk about classic games. Fuck.
>>
nintendo is for gaybois
>>
>>3394601
We're all RPing this is the elementary school cafeteria

still no girlfriends
>>
>>3394601
This is 4chan, man. For every good post there are going to be 9 shitposts. Unfortunately there's no other place that I know that discusses retro gaming and isn't fucking dead or isn't absurdly specific in what to discuss, so we gotta suck it up.
>>
>>3394601
And then there's the obvious underage hipsters who sob like cunts about how any level of difficulty supposedly = bad game design. Agreed, too many faggots lately.
>>
>>3394601
>I don't know if it's summer posters or not, but I hate a whole lot of you faggots.
A while back someone tried restarting the Gauntlet. They cross-posted it on /v/, and a number of /v/ started playing. The mod on /v/ deleted the thread since NO VIDEOGAMES ALLOWED ON /V/! So they moved here, and brought a shit ton of consolewar faggotry, meme spamming, and general shitposting to the board.

I was OK with them joining in the Gauntlet, but I wish they would have left their shitposting on /v/ instead of dragging it here. Thanks to the mods for ignoring this board until someone complains about it on /qa/, they've turned /vr/ into /v/-Retro Edition. I've stopped trying to help the board, I've completely stopped reporting shit that breaks the rules. If the mods aren't willing to put effort into it, then why the fuck should I pick up the slack for them?
>>
File: 1376135303416.jpg (68KB, 440x620px) Image search: [Google]
1376135303416.jpg
68KB, 440x620px
>>3394604
>pic related
>>>/v/
>>
>>3394601
>waaahhh! stop hating on sega
You will immediately cease...
>>
Game wars are fleeting things.
Trolls and retards are eternal.
>>
Because it still is 1999
>>
>>3394650
Not to mention, the current jani is a fucking retard and is probably one of the people you just described.
>>
>>3394645
That's why I used to love this board. A great place to talk about the games I still love to this day. Shame what's happened.
>>
Console wars were all in jest at the lunch table.

When school let out, we still went over to each other's houses.
>>
>>3394601
Because it's fun.

>I don't know if it's summer posters or not
No, you wouldn't, considering you are one.
>>
>>3395087
>Because it's fun.

It stops being funny after a while, and also most of "console wars" is /v/-tier shitposting, banter my old grey haired balls.
>>
>>3395087

>it's fun to repeat the same arguments literally 15 years after the fact

The only reason you'd think it's fun is if you're too young to have been there, fuck off.
>>
>>3395087
Shitposting is only fun for the faggot dstinking up the board, not for the poeple who reads his drivel.
>>
This stupid mental whiner making a thread bitching about people on this board dude you are the problem
>>
>>3394601
Console wars have no place on /vr/ since we are talking about 20+ year old hardware.
>>
>>3395230
>since we are talking about 20- year old old children
>>
>>3395230
Exactly, it's fucking pathetic.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.