[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to play this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (51KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
51KB, 480x360px
How to play this?
>>
>>3390172
Enter the command for your move when the wrestlers' palms hit each other's shoulders.

Y + D-pad = Weak grapples
B + D-pad = Medium grapples
A + D-pad = Strong grapples
Y + A = REALLY FUCKING POWERFUL GRAPPLE
X + D-pad = Irish whip to the ropes or corner

This applies to back grapples as well, except with back grapples one wrestler will be on the defending end and they can only counter with either Y or B.

You need to do a little damage before medium grapples will work, and heavy damage before strong grapples will work.

With an opponent hunched over in the corner you can use Forward + A for a corner attack, Up + A to put them on the top rope facing outward, or Down + A to put them on the top rope facing inward. When they're on the top rope you'll automatically grapple up again and then you have to push A when your palms hit their should to do a move. Not all wrestlers have corner moves though, so just experiment to see which ones work.

Also, look for "Bill Battershill" on google or at the Fire Pro Arena forums. His saves for this game are LEGENDARY.

I'm also working on a massive save pack for this game that should be done some time this year.

There are also FAQs on GameFAQs. Look those up.
>>
>>3390447
How defend against submission or pin?
>>
>>3390475
I just mash buttons, don't know if it really works or not.
Also try conserving energy by doing weaker moves first. I know the GBA versions have the 'rest' button so you can recover while your opponent is down.
>>
>>3390447

I think you should probably mention the fact that, when you're doing a standing grapple with your opponent, you need to press the grapple you want to do (Y + D-pad for example) at the moment your hands touch the opponent's hands during the animation. If your timing is off, usually your opponent will be the one suplexing you instead of the other way around.

>>3390475

I'm pretty sure you don't just mash the buttons but instead mash the D-pad. Kinda swirl it around in circles and see if that works better.
>>
>>3390447
Is this the dream cast one? I've only played the ps2 version which I used to love. How's this one compared to returns?
>>
>>3390447
>Enter the command for your move when the wrestlers' palms hit each other's shoulders.

Also should mention that whoever does enters their command first without being early will do their move. If you're early it'll fuck up.

>>3390475
Button mashing and circling the D-pad (most effective if you do both at the same time). You can simulate this on a keyboard by just kind of mashing the directional keys (try a vaguely circular motion, though if you can't do that then just tap randomly).

>>3390507
They all basically play the same. OP's pic is from Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium for SNES.

The Dreamcast one is pretty awesome, but the PS2 one is the best.
>>
Best wrestling game ever.
>>
>>3390172
Make a custom wrestler - call him Dick Poop

:^)

:^p

;^p

;^)
>>
YOU WANT VADER???

Oops. Wrong game.
>>
>>3393015
Vader is in this game.
>>
The best and "cleanest" way to kickout is to press X just before the ref's hand reaches the mat. You can kick out at 1 a lot of times by doing this.
>>
>>3394834
I've never heard this before.
>>
>>3394834
Where'd you hear this? Did you figure it out on your own?
>>
>>3394834
Trying this now.
>>
>>3394834
Can't get this to work. Had more success just mashing buttons. How exact does the timing have to be? Are you sure you meant X and not B or another button?
>>
File: CZu8enZWIAYZv2g.jpg (38KB, 323x559px) Image search: [Google]
CZu8enZWIAYZv2g.jpg
38KB, 323x559px
Anyone have save with modern wrestlers?
>>
>>3396416
That'd be so much work. I'd like to see one for sure, but I don't have the time to make one or the patience to watch enough matches to come up with accurate movesets and stats.
>>
>>3396416
>>3396494
What if we collaborated?

I'd be willing to do appearances for a complete current WWE roster if someone(s) else can handle the stats and skill settings and movesets.
>>
>>3396416
I'm working on a Chikara save with a slightly out of date roster and another one for general indies with an even more out of date roster focusing mostly on the 2000s. I actually started them years ago and have the unfinished versions lying around. I'll try to complete them over the coming months.
>>
File: radasfuck.png (87KB, 538x836px) Image search: [Google]
radasfuck.png
87KB, 538x836px
>>3396416
Going to keep this thread alive in hopes of a FPWX save with customs.

What SNES emulators are you guys using? zSNES here.
Can we get some netplay going on?
I'm trying to wreck some of you jabronis on my day off.
>>
>>3396416
Why would anyone want that? WWF stopped being good when it stopped being called WWF, no wrestler from after that has been even remotely interesting.
>>
>>3396523
Someone hasn't been watching since NXT became a thing.
>>
>>3394834
Is that the button that holds the pin so you don't kick out?
>>
>>3396119
It's bullshit. Entering directional commands and your "momentum" determine a kick out.
>>
>>3396523
Who cares? The dude just asked if there was a modern save.
>>
>>3396517
What kind of save exactly do you want?
>>
>>3396498
Anyone going to actually try this?
>>
>>3396547
NXT is watered down bullshit
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.