[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King's Field Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Image8.jpg (88KB, 481x357px) Image search: [Google]
Image8.jpg
88KB, 481x357px
Let's talk about how thick the dark atmosphere of this game is and how you couldn't cut through it even with a Moonlight Sword.

Also can anyone get a stable framerate? Using ePSXe's frame limiter retains the original sluggishness, and unlocking it lets the game run at 1000fps.
>>
yeah but doesn't the speed of the game depend on the framerate?
>>
played it on pSX no problems
>>
Is there even a way to play the game without making your own map? At least for the first game because the ingame map is horrible.
>>
>>3386147
Yeah and the game plays better too at higher frame rates.
>>
>>
I beat Shadow Tower a while back, that game was a bitch to finish.

Should I play Abyss next or the KF games?
>>
Currently playing KF 1 (JP) on my PSP. Being able to remap the controls freely is p great. I'm on the second floor and really liking the atmosphere and gameplay, and I can only assume the series gets better from here.
>>
Kings Field (US) works great on new ePSXe with 2x CPU overclock, completely smooth and stable framerate throughout.
>>
>>3388443
Abyss is awesome but I haven't finished it there's a part where you have to jump from moving platform to moving platform over lava it's lolhard

>>3388461
Yeah I like to set up fake dual-stick controls for all those games, including Echo Night.

>>3389280
This is exactly how I played it. It can get a little hectic and I disabled it now and then. Going back to normal speed you feel like the matrix
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.