[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Remembering old games you don't recall.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

I was hoping someone on /vr/ could help me remember a Famicom/NES game I played once as a kid. This was from one of those bootleg multicarts sold in foreign malls that often came with like 80-100 games, some of them actual games, but I'm not sure if the one I think of even exists widely. Mines was a cheap plastic red N64 controller that had an insertable cart in the back and plugged into the TV.

It was a little platformer with like maybe some canyon or desert levels you scaled up on. Your character was a small dude that was a ninja(?) and it reminded me of a Ninji from SMB2 but not quite. Shruikens or bombs may have been involded, and a power-up or something turned your character into a flashing rainbow color like a Starman from Mario, but it was more seizure-inducing. The music may have had an Arabian flavor to it.

At first I wracked my brain and came up with something with "Bomb" in the title. I looked up Mighty Bomb Jack but that wasn't it at all.

If what I'm describing to you sounds even remotely familiar to you then that'd be fantastic.

Sadly this thing didn't include something substantial like SMB or Mega Man, but it had a few goodies in there (Popeye, Circus Charlie and Ice Climber to name a few).
>>
Super Joy Play III! I remember having bootleg game system too.

Ninja-Kun: Majou no Bouken sounds like the game you're remembering.
>>
>>3385775
Hahaha holy shit yes thank you!!! That's the game right there.

I hated it so much as a kid but it left an impression on me. I can't believe I misremember the rainbow collectibles for the ninja avatar turning rainbow. The whole thing was surreal for the sake of it, like Tumblepop.
>>
>you are now manually realizing that ninjis were just little boys in pajamas pretending to be ninjas
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.